Pavitra Rishta

Request to DT-Mods reg Shruti Kanwar

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is our sincere request to DT-Mods to include Shruti Kanwar - Ovi Deshmukh-Kirloskar on the IF-PR section Popular Cast list...You have included following names but this talented young actress who is playing very important role in the show has not been given the due credit nor recognition...Pls kindly add her name to the list...Pls see below..

Members kindly support this request..No bashing or comparison allowed by IF DT rules..Thanks in advance for co-operation..

Request to Shruti supporters please kindly join her fan club to get her ranking higher..😃

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, please add Shruti's name! She's a very talented actress who's a major part of the show (in fact, more major than some of the names on that list). Why isn't she getting the recognition she deserves?
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Varsha, thanks for starting the thread...

Yes, Shruti aka Ovi Deshmukh Kirloskar's name should be included in the popular cast. She plays an important part in the show and it is only fair that her name gets included. There are few names that aren't that inportant in the show.but still have those name in the cast, so why not her name...

We hope that the Mods will look into this...this is only fair for the character and the actress that she gets her fair share that is due to her...our sincere request to the Mods...

thanks in advance...
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you SO much for opening this thread! Even though most people don't like Ovi, Shruti is a VERY VERY VERY x1,000,000 talented actress! She deserves all the recognition that she can get, not only that, she is a very important character in the show.  
I hope and pray that the Mods put her in the list! Once again thanks for opening this thread! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by ilovepr - 11 years ago
nikhilrox thumbnail
Yes shruti is vry much dsrvin...mods plz add shrutis name in this list...she is vry imp part in pr
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I noticed that, even teju has her name on the list but ovi doesn't
-Mansi.- thumbnail
I would also like to add that if you see her profile on IF, then her ranking is also low in comparison to all of the actors on the show. We need to bring her as high as everyone else is. 
chinyere thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovepr

I would also like to add that if you see her profile on IF, then her ranking is also low in comparison to all of the actors on the show. We need to bring her as high as everyone else is. 

Im not here to bash anyone but i just needed some clarification on how this ranking works,because i am thinking that an actress/ actor's ranking is high or low due to the fact of how well they are received by the  viewers, how their performance is in  captivating the audience attention  as well as how well they have executed their role.These ranks are not  high due to simply bringing it up but  by having these actress/ actors earnning them with their amazing  magical performance  irregardless of  what role they are potrayed in .If the actors or actress are not that appealing to the audience then the ranking will be low.

As I have said im not here to bash anyone,if i have offended anybody I do humply apologise because that was never my intention.However,in the worse case scenario that i did  unconsciuosly offended  anybody, mods  please delete my post if you see it fit because we are all adults here and reporting  someone is for school children that is my opinion.Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Edited by chinyere - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for making this post Varsha!

I agree that Shruti should be added to the Popular Cast list. She is a major part of PR and a marvelous actress and definitely deserves this recognition. 
-Mansi.- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinyere

Im not here to bash anyone but i just needed some clarification on how this ranking works,because i am thinking that an actress/ actor's ranking is high or low due to the fact of how well they are received by the  viewers, how their performance is in  captivating the audience attention  as well as how well they have executed their role.These ranks are high due to simply bringing it up but  by having these actress/ actors earnning then with their amazing  magical performance  irregardless of  what role they are potrayed in .If the actors or actress are not that appealing to the audience then the ranking will be low.

As I have said im not here to bash anyone,if i have offended anybody I do humply apologise because that was never my intention.However,in the worse case scenario that i did  unconsciuosly offended  anybody, mods  please delete my post if you see it fit because we are all adults here and reporting  someone is for school children that is my opinion.Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

If you go on Shruti's profile on IF, you will see that her ranking is at 378, which means she is near the bottom, whereas, if you look at Rithvik's he is at 22 and Ankita is at 27. So, ranking is based on how many people they have in their fan club and basically how popular they are. If you see the other main characters, they are in the 20s-60s, the point of my above post was to say that Shruti, being one of the main characters, should be in one of the higher positions.