Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barunpia thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In all the women in pr shruti is most honest actor she is the only one in pr in young lot excluding Savita and sulochana who can genuinely act and deserve more I wish she was lead it would be so noce
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Friends I heard back fro Devu this morning that she was going to look into it...See what she can do..

My personal view: If an actor leaves the show and their name is removed I am OK with it...Names as well as banners are done once a yr...But an actor having a such a important role as Ovi is not being on popular cast list is not right..Ankit Narang's name is there who plays a small role sitting in jail while Ovi is there in each episode..Even Savita - Usha Nadkarni's name is removed..😳

Afsara I know you & others are working on having Sushant's name added back...But the guy left the show on his own more than 18 mo ago...That is different and I read from your post that VB admin has made rule on that..

Hope u understand where I am coming from..

100% agree. Sushant was a very important part when he was on the show, but when it comes to Shruti, she is in every episode almost, she deserves to be in the cast list. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It says "popular" cast so maybe that is why Ovi was not included originally. Jia is not included either, perhaps because they are both seen as negative characters.

Ovi's character has become popular though and she even has her own AT thread so it is only fair that her name be added to the cast. Savita (Usha's) name and Sulo's name along with Punni's should be on it too. Teju's name is included and her role is just as big or small as these others. Wonder what it takes to be mentioned on the list.
However, much we like or dislike a character, the actor/ actress playing that role should be recognized regardless. Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
SantaClaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dabulls23]This is our sincere request to DT-Mods to include Shruti Kanwar - Ovi Deshmukh-Kirloskar on the IF-PR section Popular Cast list...You have included following names but this talented young actress who is playing very important role in the show has not been given the due credit nor recognition...Pls kindly add her name to the list...Pls see below..

Members kindly support this request..No bashing or comparison allowed by IF DT rules..Thanks in advance for co-operation..
[/QU 

You are right
SantaClaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Only4RD

Onir just joined he is included and Ovi she has been there from the post leap ..why is she not included ?

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello friends I have added link to Shruti Kanwar's fan club page...Please join to get her ranking higher..
Thank you..

ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also would like to see her name in the popular cast list..
She is a young beautiful n extremely talented actress who deserves recognition..love her
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe we still have, not gotten any answer from DT reg this.  

What a shame
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I can't believe we still have, not gotten any answer from DT reg this.  

What a shame

Varsha, why are you surprised, no one cares if we are hurt...we aren't the favored audience...
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't loose hope guys. Give some time. I've pmed jyoti di. I'm sure she'll reply when she is online. And Varsha di I gave her direcet link of this thread. Now have patience. Let her reply.