Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I personally do not think having the name on Popular cast list has anything to do with how the character is viewed...Or how popular a particular character is on forum...It has everything to do with the role that actor-actress is playing..

Only person can respond to those Question is DT-Mods..I am here just to support Shruti as she is doing a fab job and should have her name included...
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I personally do not think having the name on Popular cast list has anything to do with how the character is viewed...Or how popular a particular character is on forum...It has everything to do with the role that actor-actress is playing..

Only person can respond to those Question is DT-Mods..I am here just to support Shruti as she is doing a fab job and should have her name included...

absolutey agree! i didnt mean anything bad by my post, i just really want her to be in one of the main positions as well. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepr

absolutey agree! i didnt mean anything bad by my post, i just really want her to be in one of the main positions as well. 

Oh No sweetie I understood your post completely..You were simply trying to help..To get a particular actor-character high up on profile list I think members have to click somewhere...I am not fan of any particular actor or character...But felt this was unfair to her for skipping her name all together..
-Mansi.- thumbnail

Oh No sweetie I understood your post completely..You were simply trying to help..To get a particular actor-character high up on profile list I think members have to click somewhere...I am not fan of any particular actor or character...But felt this was unfair to her for skipping her name all together..

It is, infact I feel someone should PM a Mod. 
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Absolutely, besides without Shruti aka Ovi's character, where could the story of PR be? She is one of the main character around which the story revolves...I am also not into fandom, but she does deserve better recognition for the role she is currently playing - a recognition that is totally lacking in her case. I just want  to correct and champion what is just, I believe to be the case and she has got zilch recognition so far, in my POV...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
I will send the link to Devu and Priya.nair...I am not really on a good terms with Jyoti CM 😳...Lets see what happens..
-Mansi.- thumbnail

I will send the link to Devu and Priya.nair...I am not really on a good terms with Jyoti CM 😳...Lets see what happens..

good! best of luck...keep us all updated!! πŸ˜Š
Kalapi thumbnail
Is the numbers by the actor/actress their ranking? I mean the numbers in the front page of PR section...

If so Teju is 454...and Shruti is 358 (according to IlovePR - dear I wish I knew your nameπŸ˜ƒ)

So, if Teju gets a spot, Shruti should get it before her...if course all things are equal and not some are more equal than others πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† , am I right?

I might totally be off too here😳
Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail

thanks VArsha, lets hope we get a fair hearing πŸ˜ƒ
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

thanks VArsha, lets hope we get a fair hearing πŸ˜ƒ

Kalapi I sure did send PM to Devu and asked her to get it to the DM in DT...Now lets wait and see what DT does.  Good that you cked out the ranking where Teju is way below Shruti...By that logic Shruti should get on the PC list..πŸ˜›
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago