Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

casker thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on new thread.
lovely update.
Sad that Arnav didn't heard what his siblings thought about Sheetal. I was like wait he will overhear he will overhear but nothing happened😭.
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wooaaa...outstanding..loved it.
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nyc update ...tension is rising ..plz update soon ...bring d reason out sooon...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new thread !!! well very nice update... anjali and nk are so hell bent against sheetal while aakash is only supporting as he wants his brother to be happy while payal on other hand is balanced and she knows arnav better than anybody and her statement was so right... arnav is in deep mess that his father have left for him.. 

thanks for pm and loved the update... 😊
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Actually, poor Arnie boy has too much on his plate but i love the way you are handling the story. Building up so many mysteries and only option we have to wait for you to unfold them one by one. Loved the update, it shows the siblings love as well as Payal's love for Akash's family. 
Wonderful work 😊
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
finally...
feel sorry for sheetal before her marriage anjali n nk has already plan her divorced seems so...
anjali n nk is just an awesome pair..
payal is the sensible girl in the lot there she balances the equation of the siblings...
arnav is still fighting in his mind..
mr roy is full of ploy n story making
congrat for threda2
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nd it gets better,love you work vi :-) 😃
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Everything that is going on in this update is just creating bigger mess! It's creating unnecessary drama that's going to fall on Raizada house soon...

I am glad for Anjali and NK's reason to dislike Sheetal, but at the same time, their disliking Shetal does not mean that Arnav's love for her will disappear. I am sure this will create a bigger issue in the household. Then we have Arnav's property issues which has not be resolved yet. Sashi is not willing to speak to anybody except for Arnav, and he has not gone to meet Sashi yet. 17 chapters, and I am still waiting for the reason to surface. 

Then to add to this mess, Payal's engagement has been fixed. I wonder how they will get her out of this engagement. Knowing Payal, I am sure I won't expecting any less than a dramatic escape! 

Edited by aycma98 - 11 years ago
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congratz 4 the new thread.
miss khushi.
nice update.
joe_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread. Interesting update. Poor arnav... He has so much to worry about. Even i dont like sheetal😡. Get rid of her pls its my request. no arshi scenes in dis update so plz give me arshi scenes next week - a sincere request.. I dont think dat shashi is cheating arnav but feel like he is hiding some truth. Looking forward for next update. Thanks for the PM. cont soon.