Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it!
loved d discussion about sheetal!
waiting 4 d nxt update!
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
payal is just so chilled out in this story...i love her so much and wish that we had this payal in the show to compliment Akash's reserved character instead of the demure girl we had which actually resulted in the boring couple on the show!!!

what is this long discussion about Sheetal? but i love anjali and NK for saying such nasty things about her...*giggles* wish i could have been there sitting with them and badmouting sheetal...

will payal be jealous of Khushi when she enters the picture and takes away the pie? i mean she may end up becoming the best bhabhi :)

Arnav is still a mystery in this FF for me...i am not able to conclude his character sketch yet...

no khushi in the entire update😲 you better give us an Arshi in the next one !!
MonuRaizada thumbnail
i hope they ll fall in love each other... n arnav should nt cal shital baby rather than kushi it hurts..
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww I miss khushi in this update. Glad arnav decided to visit shashi atleast we would know what he want
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for new thread. I dont like mr roy! I hope Arnav go and meet shashi soon! Anjali is funny and Payal seems to Arnav pretty well!
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread...

nice update...
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update this roy boy is being so ridiculous nw with his thought process going this way lolzzz
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful chapter...
Love the banter between the siblings and payal...
And please let us find out already...
So curious
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the heated convo between Anjali and payal! Wow what fun! Anjali down right hates her! Nk will support her Payal is practical and Akash get yourself something to eat and watch the happenings!! :p

I loved how dramatically Payal conveyed her engagement news to her boyfriend n his family :p

And Mr Roy your doubts to an extent is right childhood friends definitely will turn into relatives! Either by choice or fate! Destiny you see!

And whats with Arnavs plan for PayAsh!

Missed Arshi here! Hoping the meet would give us something to look forward to!!

Cheers for new thread :)
cherryteacake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update 😊, can't wait for Khushi to see the Raizadas, would love to see Anjali's and NK's interaction with her. Really curious as to what Shashi wants to say to Arnav too.