Arhi FF: Destiny Games #2: Updated new thread - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the 2nd thread!!

What a great update. Love how close the siblings are & how they don't like Sheetal. LOL!!

Poor Arnav has all the worries of the world on his shoulders. Waiting to watch him get closer to Khushi. I love how you show there connection regardless of how much they deny it. 
My uber cool Payal is here! How I missed herπŸ˜ƒ. This Payal makes Akash look more  domiciliary (for want of a better word)

So Sheetal's a chamchi types girl...ok now I too have a reason to not like herπŸ˜‰..and that Sheetal scrunched her nose when Ramu kaka brought tea for her...she's an exact copy of our IPK waali Dadi!πŸ˜†

And there's chemistry in between Arnav and Sheetal?🀒 Anjali dear before you make assumptions, kindly open your eyes and see the blazing chemistry between your brother and Khushi!😳

Hey Anji provided me with an apt adjective for Akash...dumbo!πŸ˜†

NK has a girl..tell me who is it?😳

You just dissected Sheetal completely...kudos to you!πŸ˜†

Payal's getting engaged to some Khatri What the hell was that?😲

Arnav does have a lot on his plate..but I have full faith in him πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Loved it. So Mr.Roy has heard the part of conversation between Khushi and Shashi. Good that he let know Arnav the relationship between Shashi and Ajay. So Anjali and NK are dead against Sheetal being Mrs.Arnav singh Raizada and I liked the way you have sketched Payal-Akash as a couple here. Payal is a good judge of character and she has guessed it well enough that Arnav is not completely serious about Sheetal - basically he has confused companionship with love. Can't wait to see Arnav meeting Shashi and the full truth be out at least to Arnav. Looking forward to Akash handling the hungama of Payal's engagement and Arnav fighting his own problems along with taking care of Akash-Payal. Why do I feel both Akash-payal and Arnav-Khushi will end up getting married on the same day just like in the serial. Nice update and congrats on the new thread. Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
wooow...wonderful update... loved the conversation between anji, NKand payash...and i hope arnie hd listened to it... waiting to knw wat happen wen arnav goes to meet shashi..??? plz update soon
new mystery
how to break payal's engagement ? 😊
congrats on your new thread...superb update..loved it...
Brilliant build up... Happened across your other ff checkmate...another masterpiece...looking forward to the next update..! Is Shyam going to be part of this all star cast...? Loved how Payal is...pleasant change from the silent and demure types.
Nk and anjali supporter here! How i wish arnav gets out of sheetal tinted glasses. :D

roy and arnavs convo evokes so many thoughts.but we know better not to guess! It has to be something entirely else than what they are thinking..
Great chapter.
I just love this story... Quite my kind of a tale...initially I was worried u will keep on the PayAl Anjali.nk conversation and not show the main leads...

It was an important conversation very well written,..Anjali NK anxiety coming out quite clearly..as an older sister I know how important it is to get the correct vibes between your siblings and partners.,.

U showed it wonderfully... Arnav has too much in his plate... Lets see how he handles it..
Edited by msin - 11 years ago
God...i didnt hate sheetal much but after nk and anji's talks im not liking her much...
And i want to kill mr roy...he doubts khishi sooo much even when arnav wants to trust her!