pls pm me pls pls.
Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vibhaaa

wow awesome concept. its different.

pls pls pls pls update soon
pls pm me pls pls.

thanx a lot!! 😃 Im really getting nervous nw.. Pata nai aaj update kaise kar paugi...
ssruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice concept dear
nd i think it will b interesting as lyk d main idea nd d 1st post dear
Arbitrator. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssruthi

hey nice concept dear

nd i think it will b interesting as lyk d main idea nd d 1st post dear

thankyou very very much!!!
Arbitrator. thumbnail

Hey friends!! I am posting the first part of my ss... and i seriously have no hopes that you will like it..         

And here we go...                                         

PROOF 1#

"HEY! Where are you rey??? I seriously hope you are still not dozed off!!"

"hmm.. huh.. yaa taani.. did you say something… haaah??" he loosely opened his eyes and peeped out from his blanket, realizing he was holding the phone upside down in his sleep. 

"oh god!!!! You are too much rey!! It's 11.30 and by now you had to be present here at the college for the student council meeting with principal…. And see you are sleeping like the world is finished!"

"ohh.. so its 11.30.. hmmm…" but suddenly he came into his senses, jumped out of his bed, tripped and landed on the floor . "whaaat!! 11.30? are you serious? oh freak… I overslept… know what? Only half an hour left and it takes 20 minutes to reach the college.. "He got up, worked as fast as a metro train and so as expected ended up making a mess of him and his room.

"help me taani please.. I am in a total mess… do something.. I am fired.. Suspended… rusticated now.. I am gone now and why the hell you are not reacting!! " rey was so hyper and why not, he has now probably missed the meeting with the principal and this was his 6th time.

Her giggles made him come out of his apprehension "whaat!?? You find it humorous?"

"umm rey, I was counting.. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… yes its your sixth time!!" she exclaimed suppressing her giggles.

He in frustration slammed his phone at the table and said " fine I am cutting the  call, bye" and rushed out , colliding with the wall in hurry. "aAAh"

Here in the college in the principal's cabin, taani was stealing glances from the principal knowing this time she wouldn't be able calm down the principal. Afterall it was 6th time rey had missed the meeting this year.

"would you please answer miss taani why has your ags still not arrived in the meeting ? and please this time give me a valid reason because I am in no mood to listen sheer nonsense." principal was annoyed.

"a..actually sir he is not at fault at all, I asked him to complete all the reports by today so he was tired and thus late…."taani defended rey not realizing her reason made sense to her only and not to the principal.

"what? is this the excuse you are giving me? I think I ought to remind you that you are the gs of the college here and not his best friend and so you need to remind your colleagues of their duties but you are covering up his mistakes by such dumb excuses. I think you have gone totally blind in his friendship!!." blasted the principal. Just then rey entered, panting and apologized.

"I am really very sorry for being late sir." He spoke still out of breath and then looked towards taani with cute sorry face. But the principal was too annoyed to listen any of his apologies.

"Reyansh Singhania do you have any idea that you are taking the responsibilities for granted? And you miss taani before you defend him again I would like to yet again let you know that you have become so blind in friendship that you aren't even realizing it! This is the last warning to both of you, I won't tolerate this indiscipline anymore."

Taani gave an angry glare to rey and left towards the fire exit.

She took out her diary where she had scrapped down the so called 'love theorems', first of which stated,

'love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.'… 

"what the hell! I am not blind! Sir said I have become blind in friendship.. but its written love is blind! No.. no.. no.. I am going crazy." She was mumbling to herself and did not realize that someone was overhearing her.

It was rey who had followed her to the fire exit. He was surprised, glad, overwhelmed, amazed and all the emotions poured down inside him. He more than anything he was happy and at top of the world. Why not?? "she loves me.. yes she loves me.. she really loves me" these words kept circling in his mind and he was far more happy to say anything. It had been 2 years since they had been friends, close friends… who would share each moment of their life with each other. But only rey had realized it was something more than friendship, something more special between them, which was love. And now it was time for taani….

Just then he heard a small noise which brought him back to his senses.                                                                     

Taani tore the page of her diary, crumpled it and trashed nearby. "if I will continue reading this stuff then I will surely get admitted to a mental asylum." She spoke still mumbling to herself. Rey hid himself as she stood up and turned to leave.

She took a deep breath and said "forget it taani… try to forget it.. You are thinking too much. He is just a friend… isn't he?.." and then she shook her head as if it would remove these thoughts. She left for the canteen to look out rey not knowing he was present there.

As she left he sneaked into the fire exit to read what she tore and threw from her diary. 

He smiled widely and could just utter " my cutely weird taani.. I love you so much. It seems I will have prove the other theorems for you."

He smirked naughtily knowing what was to come.

To be continued….

Please don't kill me my dear buddies if it was a time waste...

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice yaar rey get up at 11:30 
hmm n taani try to save him n dis was 
6 time wow yaar n thn rey know tht he luv taani 
thanks for PM n do put nxt prt soon n yeah do PM me again 
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
d frst theorem,it ws realy fab dr.i lvd it...
ssruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww
its super fantastic
rey luvs taani
taani defending rey
nd boys jab bhi late aate he na bahut cute lagte he

dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it dear.
but not in a state of giving lamba wala comment.
so sorry.
do cont. soon. its really awesome.
-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
toshi!
this was so cute <3
Rey already loves Taani and shes falling for him :3
awee, update soon ^_^