Amazing part
Please continue soon
Geet_Ha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice πŸ˜Š Waiting for the next part πŸ˜Š
Rarepearl thumbnail
hey dis was a sweet update. atleast we get to see a caring Asad here rather dan the Tiger khan, always ready to pounce on the poor thing for all the mishaps. do cont soon n do pm me plz.
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part.
it feels good that asad cares for zoya and saved her.
romantic precap.
pls cont soon.
thanks for pm.
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love this. I read all the parts in one go. Wow can't wait for the next update.
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please please please update sooon! 
scarletgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i knew our hero would cm n save her...im looking forward to c how he takes care of her a nice update keep it up...thnkz for d pm dear
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys,sorry for not updating in a while actually I was gonna update yesterday,but I couldn't so here is the update oh and of course course HAPPY HOLI!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy😊

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                             ~Destiny~
In Zoya's room-
Asad put Zoya gently down on the bed and then sat down on the bed next to her and took her hand and then tears started falling down. He looked at Zoya,the girl who was always bright and happy and bursting with shers and today that same girl was covered with ash,unconious and hurt
Asad didn't realise,but he gently kissed her hand and put it down. He heard the door open and Dilshad and Muskaan came. Muskaan had her kit with her. Najma entered and had water with her. Then Asad stood and Muskaan went to Zoya and sat down on the bed and started checking her heartbeat then she looked at the khans and said,
"Ammi can you all go outside because I need to focus."
Then Dilshad and Najma left and Asad took a last look at Zoya and left.
Dilshad was crying and Najma was consoling her. Asad stood next to the door worried for Zoya. Then Muskaan came out and Dilshad and Najma came to her and Asad quickly asked,
"How is she? Is it serious?"
Muskaan smiled and said,
"Bhaijaan stop flooding me with these questions,and yes shes fine. She just had some ash in her throat,but I know some medicine in the clinic and I will get it,by then please take care of Zoya she is in shock and I have an injection which took care of half the shock,but she needs alot of tender care and you have to not let her remember this incident."
Then Asad said slowly,
"Will she be ok?"
Muskaan put a comforting hand on Asad's shoulder and said softly,
"Yes,she will be ok."
Muskaan left for the clinic with Najma and Dilshad and Asad were at home. Dilshad was with Zoya the whole time and Asad was always waiting out the door in case Dilshad needs something.
He kept on taking peeks on Zoya. Whenever he looked at her in that postion a tear formed. He cancelled all his meetings for the following week for Zoya and told all his employees to not call him for anything.
Then Asad went inside the room. He couldn't look at Zoya like that so he didn't look at her. Then he told his ammi who was sitting on the bed next to Zoya and brushing back her hair with her hands while tears were forming and falling from her eyes
"Ammi you must be tired. You can rest and I will take over."
Then Dilshad said not taking her eyes off of Zoya,
"I am fine,mera chinta maat karia."
Then the Muskaan and Najma entered the room with a bag. Muskaan said,
"bhaijaan I got the medicine and everything I need,I think we should give it to her right now because if she wakes up she will start coughing and it will not be safe."
Muskaan went to Zoya and she got a spoon and poured the liquid medicine in it and with the help of Dilshad she gave it to her and got the water and poured some into her mouth. Dilshad put Zoya's head up so the medicine would go into her. When she put her head onto the pillow Zoya started whispering,
"Ammi,Ammi,where are you?"
Asad then went to her and then sat on his knees on the floor and took Zoya's hands then Zoya whispered something different,
"A-Asad"
Muskaan,Dilshad,and Najma looked at Asad in shock,but he didn't seem to notice. He smiled a little and put her hand back on the bed and stood and left with tears in his eyes.
Dilshad looked at Najma and Muskaan and Muskaan nodded and Dilshad left.
Asad was outside on the bench looking at the stars. He had was crying remembering the chirpy Zoya he knew. He remembered the shers she sang that annoyed him. For some reason he missed them. He remembered the mess she made and the all their arguments. Then Dilshad came outside and looked at his son. She then went up to him and then said,
"Beta,are you ok?"
Asad quickly wipped his tears and then said without looking at his ammi,
"Yes,I am fine"
Dilshad then said to him with concern,
"You can never hide the truth Asad even though you know it you can't hide it."
Asad turned to his ammi with confusion and asked,
"What do you mean ammi?"
Dilshad laughed and said,
"I remember my first love and when I first realised it."
Then Asad got frustrated and asked,
"Ammi please tell me what I can't hide."
Then Dilshad said,
"Beta I am talking about love,you are in love."
Then Asad said annoyed,
"Ammi please,first Muskaan now you,I am not in love with that girl and nor will I ever be."

Asad left and Dilshad said to herself

"Beta no matter what you say the truth it right infront of you all you have to do is admit it."

Asad entered his room confused and remebering what Muskaan and Dilshad said and he thought that they were crazy

"Me and in love with Ms.New York? Impossible!"

He then went to the kitchen,but he stopped at Zoya's room and looked her. He saw that she was coughing and then he quickly went inside and he quickly gave her some water and then she went back to sleep.

Asad sat on a chair next to her and looked at her. (Pehli Nazar Mein) Asad remembered their first meeting and the fights. He slowly drifted off to sleep. Muskaan opened the door and saw Asad there so he put some food on a table and smiled and then said to herself,
"I told you so"
She left and slowly closed the door
Precap:Zoya is fine and Ayaan vists Khan house