Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

http://imgur.com/NlaDO

Part 15

On bed (Gupta House)

Arnav: "Khushi what happen..?" She lifted her gaze and look at him with shedding tear..

Khushi: "What you did to me..?" She cried out.. He was looking at her with guilty eye..

Arnav: "Khushi.. I.. I.." He shutter..

Khushi: "How can you do this to me..?" Her voice was fading due to cry..

Arnav: "Khushi.. Listen to me.. Let me explain.." She just closed her ear as she didn't want to hear anything from him.. Truth might be hurt..

Khushi: "No.. I hate you.. Arnav Singh Raizada.." She yelled on his face..

Arnav: "I said listen to me damn it.." He shouts and try to took her hand out from her ear.. But she didn't give up and start to struggle more..

Khushi: "Leave me.." She plead..

Arnav: "I won't until you listen to me.." His tone was quite sharp to make her scared.. She didn't bother about him but he was being strong.. By using his strength.. He manage to cup her face and make her look in his eye forcibly.. She look at him with teary eye..

Khushi: "You.. to..ok.. my vir..gi..nity.." She sobs.. His eye widen with her comment.. Virginity?

Arnav: "Are you mad Khushi..!!" She didn't hear but continuing crying.. For her she have lost the most valuable piece of her life as a woman..

Khushi: "You took advantage on me.. I hate you.. You shouldn't do this to me.. Now what will happen to me.." She cried like a baby..

Arnav: "Khushi.. First stop crying and clam yourself down.." He tries to make her relax

Khushi: "Calm.. You think it's that easy.. You took my virginity Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and you want me to keep calm.." She shouts on his face.. He was controlling his anger.. He doesn't want to hurt her again as he did mistakenly before.. He took a deep breath..

Arnav: "Khushi.. I didn't did anything to you.. Damn it" His voice was sharp but still she couldn't believe it.. She waves off his hand and look at him angrily..

Khushi: "I don't trust you.." She yell.. "If you didn't did anything then what is this..?" She show red marks on her neck and cleavage.. His eye felt on her bare cleavage.. He closed his eye and try to control his desire.. She saw him closing his eye then she notice her bold behavior by showing her own cleavage for him.. As she is inviting him.. She hides it in hurry and looks at him "Why you did this to me Arnavji..?" Alone tear rolled on her reddish cheek..

Arnav: "Khushi.. You were feeling cold and I don't have any option left other then mak'" Been interrupt

Khushi: "Make love with me.." His eye widen..

Arnav: "Why can't you listen first.. Is it always necessary for you to interrupt.." He was pissed off with her behavior..

Khushi: "So what you want me to do..?" She too yelled at him.. Today she don't feel scared from him.. She might be weak but when it's come to her dignity then she will turn rough and wildness just like him..

Arnav: "Did I said I make love to you.." He barked.. Shiver run through her spine.. Her tear was rolling but she was numb her mouth was tied and she was just looking at him blankly.. He closed his eye and try to soother his anger.. He opens his eye and saw her teary face' He cupped her face again and wiped her tear with his thumb.. But it was not stopping.. Whenever she blink one drop will surely felt on her cheek.. He look in her eye and make her look in his.. "Khushi.. you was feeling cold last night and I just did this to warm you up.." He stop to see her respond.. But she was staying numb.. He continue "I try to move to the kitchen to take some warm drinks for you but you was not allowing me to.. I have to get it done by my own.." Alone tear rolled on her cheek.. He cursed himself for her state.. He lean and kissed her eyelashes.. Even didn't realize what he was doing nor she realize it.. "I agree I give you those red marks but I know my limit.. I didn't cross it.. I only make you warm not more than that.." His voice was whispering in her ear.. She doesn't know as she should believe him or not.. For him, last night was the toughest night for me.. She was sleeping with her half body naked for him.. But he still try to control his desire.. He doesn't want her to think.. He is taking advantage on her weakness..

Khushi: "How can I trust you..?" She look at his eye to gain the trusty..

Arnav: "Khushi.. You have too.." She nodded a NO..

Khushi: "What if you lie to me..?" her tear breaks again.. He took a deep breath and make her look in his eye.. There were some softness and his eye was speaking to her.. He didn't leave her face and still cupping, he lean her lips near her..

Arnav: "Did it pain there..?" almost whispering.. She frown her brow.. She don't get him.. He again asked her.. "Khushi did you know how a couple make love??" She avoid looking in his eye.. Her eye was looking here and there but she couldn't move her face as he was holding in his palm.. "Khushi look at me.." Her eye glue in his.. His voice always make her scared.. "I'm asking once again Khushi.. It's better you hear it clearly.." She nodded weakly.. He guess she might know how a couple make love as she was feeling shy with his question.. He continue.. "Did it pain there..?" now she get him.. She was trying to figure out did she feel the pain.. And in sudden she start to smile broadly.. He look at her weird behavior..

Khushi: "It's not paining Arnavji.." she spoke without filtration..

Arnav: "I know.." He smirks.. A flush run through her face.. She feel shy with her own behavior.. She run to the bathroom and had a shower.. She was brushing the red marks on her neck and cleavage but it was not coming out and it turn more red.. She frustrated and give up her hard work.. She walk out from the bathroom and went to the dressing table to get ready..

Arnav saw her coming out and he start to busy himself with his iphone.. She just pass a glance to him and start to get ready.. He was stealing glace through the mirror while she was adjusting her Mangalsutra.. His eye popped out..

Arnav: "Khushi what happen..?" He asked once he stood in front of her..

Khushi: "What??" with frown brow

Arnav: "Your necks damn it'?" gritted teeth.. She hand land on her neck.. She knows what he was asking about'

Khushi: "You the one did this.." She throw a disgusting glare to him..

Arnav: "What The..!.. It was not like this before.. Only few red marks but this.." He couldn't believe it can be change this way.. The marks was showing has she has rashes..

Khushi: "I try to fade it with a brusher but it didn't disappear.." His eye widen.. He was stunt to her answer..

Arnav: "You are nuts Khushi.. This can't be fade with a brusher.. It's a love bite Damn It.." Her jaw felt.. Now she know what is love bite as she used to hear it from her friends but know she have feel it..

Khushi: "Then when this is going to disappear.."

Arnav: "I don't know.. May be few days.." She just nodded weakly.. "Khushi.. pack your things we are going back now.." She turn and show him a denied look..

Khushi: "You said I can stay for three days then why are you asking me to go back now.."

Arnav: "Your family went Lucknow and it's better you go back to Raizada Mansion with me.." She nodded a NO

Khushi: "I'm not coming and I will stay here.. For three days.." He show her a angry glance..

Arnav: "I don't care.. Just pack your things and we are living now.." He shouts.. But in dominance her eye filled up.. he clenches his fist in angry.. Her tear was unbearable for him..

Khushi: "I wanted to stay here.." She cried out..

Arnav: "But you are scared to stay alone.." She show him her puppy face.. "Okey.. But make sure you answer my call" She nodded with a smile on her face.. He was throwing an Unbelievable glance to her..

Khushi: "But Arnavji.. My phone have broken.." She point her finger to the broken piece.. His gaze move to her phone.. He told her that he will buy a new phone for her and he drive to RM alone.. Without asking her apologize.. He wanted to ask but his fat ego overcome his dignity as a great ASR..

It was 6pm and Khushi was waiting for Arnav at the Times Mall.. He told her to came and she didn't ask him their exact reason to be here nor he told her.. She was sipping coffee at the caf.. Just then a lady pass by her and call her name in quite loud tone.. The entire eye was looking at them..

Khushi: "Neha.."

Neha: "Khushi.. How are you..?" with mock smile.. She was trying to be friendly to her.. They were used to be enemy at school as Khushi is quite intelligent and all the teachers like her.. She wasn't aware about her marriage.. Khushi invite her to have a cup of Coffee..

Khushi: "So Neha.. How is your life going on..?" she was trying to built conversation.. They hardly speak to each other during school time..

Neha: "I already married Khushi.." She show her a chain on her neck.. Her mangalsutra.. Khushi just smile.. Khushi was wearing a black anarkali with a long sleeves and a collar with a carve of 'O' shape on her neck.. Her mangalsutra and the red mark wasn't visible as the collar was hiding the view.."So you are married Khushi??" Khushi just nodded as Neha saw a pinch of sindhoor on her partition.. "I guess your husband might be from middle class.." Khushi wasn't surprised when Neha told her this.. Its her behavior and she always humiliated middle class people as her father is a huge businessman..

Khushi: "So what is your husband working.." She didn't wish to ask her.. But she know she will tell her even if she didn't ask for.. just to show off..

Neha: "Ravi is a businessmen and he is here.. He went to buy a diamond necklace for me.. You know right l like diamond.." She was bubbling and bubbling.. Just then Ravi reach and join them.. Neha's hand was circle on his arm.. She was trying to make her jealous.. Just to show how much loves she gets..

Ravi: "Hai.." He extend his hand but in vain Khushi didn't took it but reply with a proper Indian traditional..

Neha: "Khushi.. What is your number..? May be we can meet for dinner.."

Khushi: "I don't have a phone.." that's it both husband and wife start to laugh..

Neha: "You don't have a phone.. How embarrassing.." Khushi feel hurt by their teasing..

Ravi: "Which century you are living in..?" he burst in laugh..

Neha: "I guess she don't have money to buy it.. Poor girl.. Khushi I'm really feel sad of you.. How on earth a person don't have a mobile.." She was laughing and holding her stomach which is causing pain due to laughing a lot..

Ravi: "It's okey.. Khushi you can take money from me but in return'." He stop to complete it.. His invitation had an hidden meaning.. Her eye filled up.. It's only waiting one blink from her to fall on her creamy cheeks.. She was avoiding looking at Ravi's lusty eye.. He tried to hold her hand thru under the table but she waves it off.. She couldn't move from her chair.. She feel like she have been glue.. Neha was still busy laughing while Ravi was taking advantage on her.. Khushi's couldn't hold her tear anymore.. She gain the courage and stood from the chair and turn but in sudden she dumb in someone's hard chest.. The person was none other than her husband Arnav Singh Raizada..

Arnav: "Khushi.." She lifted her eye and she sign in relief.. But he wasn't relief when he saw her tear.. Which already drenches her cheeks.. "What happen??" His hand move to cup her face..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. He.. He.." She sobs..

Arnav: "He what??" he frown his brow..

Ravi: "Hey.. ASR.. What are you going here?" their eye meet.. within a second Khushi hide in his embrace.. She could see Ravi from side way but her husband muscular hand will protect her from anyone touch..

Arnav: "We come here for shopping.." Neha and Ravi's was throwing a puzzle look.. They was surprised when Khushi hug him but now this 'We' surely bring more confusion to them..

Ravi: "WE??" with raised brow

Arnav: "She is my wife.. Khshi Singh Raizada.." Arnav's hand was on her shoulder.. He can feel something is wrong here.. As Khushi was behaving weirdly and she was crying when he come here.. What did really happen?? And she was telling 'He'.. Does that mean Ravi try to cross his limit.. He know Ravi very well and he always flirt with new models.. If he really did something like this then I won't spare him.. He clenches his fist in anger..

To be continued'

FOR PM                                                                                               

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

Please hit on the like button and do comment..

FOR PM ACCOUNT CHECK THE NOTE BELOW😊

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 11 years ago
-Sugar_PM- thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail
To receive PM for my works.. Buddy this account:-

-Sugar_PM- account will be start active on 1st april 2013.. For this 20 days i will send PM through my main account.. You have time almost 3 week to send me buddy request..

Note for PM/Buddy request:-

1. Will be add through base on the number of post.. Post below 30 will be not accepted.. 

2.Comment on my thread at least for 3 updates..

3.Don't simply send me buddy request if you don't read my works.. 

4. If has problem in buddying or any problem feel free to PM or Scraps me..

Edited by -Sugar_PM- - 11 years ago
clairvoyance thumbnail
very beautiful update

just wanted arnav to realise how  Khushi is treated as a punching bag from all people..especially regardinf her status

evn khushi shud tell him..- i dont deserve u ..Arnavji u shud hv married some rich, beautiful girl.Not me..please divorce me ..after all iam a beggar from laxmi nagar...

i wud hv been happy marrying a person who is a middle class guy like me. he wud earn less but i wud be happy in his arms
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tht was simply awesome 
aww finally Arnav clears khushi doubt 
so he knws tht Ravi tried to misbehave with khushi 
good to see Arnav khushi bonding 
Jaan_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...the way arnav clear khushi's doubt..😳☺️ and her reaction..😆 well written...

he didn't say sorry...
Neha and Ravi...😡😡 they were insulting our khushi...😡😡
Edited by Jaan_Arshi - 11 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
so confusion cleared
w
hope ravi knows his status now
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum update loved it omg morning question answer round was soo funny khushi!!!!! she id too cute 
Anj007_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...plz continue soon
SAM32 thumbnail
great update.. was waiting for soo long :-) update next one soon
RITIKA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update..
Thank god Arnav clear her doubt..