Supernatural

Happy Birthday to the Born Star - Jensen Ackles!!!

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

March 1st marks the birthday of a very special and immensely talented person.  35 years ago on this very day, a star was born.  He's an American actor and director.  He's best known for his roles of:

Eric Brady in Days of our Lives

Alec/X5-494 in Dark Angel

Jason Teague in Smallville 

Currently he plays Dean Winchester on Supernatural, the best hunter in the world.  

JENSEN ACKLES

Born in Dallas, Texas, Jensen started his acting career in 1996 even though he had been modeling on and off since he was 4.  He appeared in several guest roles before joining Days of our Lives as Eric Brady.  He appeared in several others shows before joining CW as Dean Winchester in Supernatural.  The show's currently on Season 8 and has been approved for Season 9 where Dean Winchester will continue hunting with his younger brother, Sam (Jared Padalecki), and a fallen angel Castiel (Misha Collins).

Jensen also had lead roles in movies:

Devour

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Ten Inch Hero

Jensen has won several awards including the Soap Opera Digest Award for Best Male Newcomer (1998) for Days of Our Lives, the Ewwy Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series for Supernatural (2008 and 2010), TV Guide Award for Favorite Actor for Supernatural (2011).  The show also won People's Choice Awards for Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy show and Best Fan Following!

Jensen dated actress Danneel Harris for 3 years before they married in November 2009 in Dallas, Texas.

They're expecting their first child and are very excited.  Jensen said that he thinks "he'll be a confused dad in the beginning and then we'll see where it goes from there."

Jensen is very simple and shy.  He's also very down-to-earth.  He once said, "I'm not Mr. Debonair Suave. I'm just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes. That doesn't sound very hot to me."

When Jensen was asked if he regrets not going to college, he replied, "I feel as though I got a very interesting "life college." I moved out to this huge city all by myself. I had to grow up quickly. I learned a lot of things about the real world that my friends are just learning. Also, I started reading the dictionary and books about college education ' I was teaching myself what my friends were learning in class. And it worked out ' I would come home and talk to them about stuff that they hadn't even learned yet."

Jensen believes in a private life, "Some people will go to the opening of an envelope.  They live their lives in the public eye and get off on it, they need it.  They need that kind of adoration.  If their name isn't in the tabloids once a week they feel like a failure.  I choose to live a more private life, as does Jared.  We just don't believe in that sort of thing of "it doesn't matter what they're saying so long as they're talking about you."

It's hard to find someone so famous and yet so adorably shy and humble. Happy Birthday, Jensen Ackles!!! May you have many many manyyy more!!

Credits

Anjilicious for the wonderful banners

lakshmi_3004 for helping with the thread

DeViLsAnGeL- for helping with the thread

brainyquote.com for JA's quotes
Edited by -Mystery- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail

All those who say that no one's perfect obviously haven't met  Jensen Ackles.  Brilliant talented yet very humble actor, wonderful husband, honest friend, and the most amazing human being. What else is perfect?

We call him "Oscar material."  Give him any scene, any emotion and he emotes it PERFECTLY.  Here are some of his numerous excellent expressions.

Wishing the most amazing person in the world a very happy birthday!! Thank you for giving us Dean Winchester.  Thank you for making us laugh, cry, smile uncountable times.  And above all, thank you for just being who you are.

-Mystery- thumbnail

SPNnIPKKNDlover aka Mally

sayanti_ashiuv

hey jensen, 
wish you a very very happy birthday. i wish success embraces you in every endeavor of yours. take care and may God bless you

jyotimeena

u r awesum and you know thisπŸ˜‰

flutterby

its a very special day
a day that celebrates you

i wish you find peace, joy, 
and happiness too

may there be wonderful memories
to cherish the year through

may every moment be filled
with happiness

may all ur wishes come true

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

photo happybirthday.gif

Smiley Birthday photo BDAY.gif

Smiley Presents Happy Birthday To You Sign Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animation Animated Gif photo birthday_47_text.gif

enjoy with lots of presents... especially the one below..    πŸ˜ˆ
SMILEY STORK photo smiley-baby.gif

TimenTIMEagain

Jensen, i would like to wish u a very happy birthday nd lots of joy and success in the following yrs to come . And congrats on the new addition to the family.

-Blazingwater-

Just want to say many many many Happy Returns of the day to Jensen, may he achieve new heights of success with each passing day.May all of his wishes come true, and may he always remain happy. May that amazing smile never leave his face. God Bless.
lots of love, Priya

lakshmi_3004
let my wishes shadow you everywhere,
let my soul shield you all around;
person like you is so rare,
an invaluable treasure to be found!
smile of your's lit up countless lives,
honesty of your's to be proud of;
your humanity a beacon to many,
humility is an inspiration to many!
may you get success at every step,
don't you dare any time give up;
you are a treat to watch,
man of your stature hard to match!
may all your wishes come true .
without  you, life has no hue;
even your silence speaks to us,
every act of yours leaving us breathless!!! 

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

photo happybirthday.gif

Smiley Birthday photo BDAY.gif

Smiley Presents Happy Birthday To You Sign Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animation Animated Gif photo birthday_47_text.gif

Wishing Jensen a many many happy returns of the day. umm I dont know where to start πŸ€” but i just wanna say that you are one and our only  Dean Winchester πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and no one can be πŸ˜†
Trust me 
God bless u and always show you the right path πŸ˜³ and  i also wish u a successful life ahead πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š!!
Love u Jensen forever and ever my only apple pie πŸ˜³
Dean'sPie SonuπŸ˜ƒ
Happy birthday once again and Keep Smiling always πŸ€— 

Edited by -DeViLsAnGeL- - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                                            πŸ₯³ HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³
              πŸ₯³ SUPERSTAR JENSEN!!!!πŸ₯³

I hope you have a super amazing birthday and many more to come! I love you! I adore you as Dean Winchester and love your personality in real life. I only started watching Supernatural recently about a few months ago but I'm addicted to it. The show is amazing and I love your chemistry with Jared. That's one of the things that pulled me to the show, the wonderful emotional connection between the brothers and you as Dean and Jared as Sam have blown me away with your performances. In such a short time, Dean Winchester has become one of my favorite characters! He is suave, smooth, hilarious, and handsome to boot. Dean's impish charm and mischievousness along with his flaws makes him a relatable and lovable character and I credit you to bringing Dean to life. Thank you so much for playing and being Dean Winchester. No one else could have done a marvelous job! And I'm super excited that Supernatural is coming back for a ninth season- I can never get enough of the Winchester boys!  
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENSEN!!!
and @mystery yes indeed he is a born star
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wish u a very very happy birthday Jensen Ackles. Btw wonderful post.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday jensen...wish u loads of happiness and success in your life.hope u have many more.
god bless you and have a rocking day.
luv u jensen❀️
dancing on ur birthday

P.S. hey mystery why don't u put ur thread in global announcements so that it comes in first page and many others also come and wish him here
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 11 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

i have the same  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›