Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow both mehak and pia are jollyfull... and mehak palmstry is true and in future pia will get to knw abt it and believe on it... is mehak some kind of witch... and with prolouge i think pia's father knw dat her daughter is look alike of princess piayashree...
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow it's gr8 👏 abhiya's destiny is predicted😛 
😛yaar tum na sachmain bahut achchhi ho kahase sochti ho eisi ek ek story pehle intjaar story aur ab yeh sajni story dil khush kar diya eisehi lage raho😃😉 and continue soon😊
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Continue soon ...Waiting eagerly . 😃
...Seema... thumbnail
waiting eagerly for update
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
updt kab denge aap mr? :-P
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so sorry for the delay guys!!as i'm in final year of my clg now.i'm very busy with my clg projects😕.may be i won't be eable to give superfast update like my prev one😆.but i'll give u updates whenever i will get time and what can i say about u guyzz😛.thx for so many responses😃.i didn't expected that much.
now it's the 2nd chapp and also a mega one!!😉.gosh i've just started the story and i started to give mega updates😆.jokes apart i hope u enjoy the mega chapp.waiting for ur responses😳😳

~chapter 2~

----(mystory of the dark forrest)----
part 1

the night before piya's last xam ,

night on the dehradun's forrest was same as usal.dark,filled up with terrible horrifying sounds from the core of the forrest.the sound might be of some animal or any other more horrible,god knows which's.the forrest was totally surrounded by dark mystry and in some dencer part even moonlight cldn't enter to liquify this frozen icy darkness.the old ruin of pandher was standing all alone in the mid of that dark forrest.no workers were there as after the midni8,no one among them dared to live inside that dark mystical forrest.only a lil lamp was glowing from a tent where akhilesh's assitant ramesh was in charge for the safety of that ruin.he was quite daring and didn't minded to live their.besides,akhilesh sir had left for delhi and he didn't want to dissapoint akhilesh sir.so he was quite allert.but due to the work on whole days in ruin his eyelids closed automatically and the oil lamp faded after sometimes and there was non other glimps of light than fade silvery moon rays.at a time a dark fig appeared from the peach dark corner of the tree shades.like he was just formated from the shadow.without making a single noise he forowarded beside the tents.it seemed he was resisting himself so much while he was mooving beside the tent.low growls were coming out of his mouth.however,he slowly came near the broken door of the ruin's entranse.he swiftly mooved over the broken briks,stones,iron pices and piles of sands without making a single noise.he was mooving like he knew this place very well.with his quick flash he came inside the huge hall.the hall was allover dark except one place.through a deep crack of broken wall the moonlight was coming inside and straightly falling over piyashre's oilpaint hanging from the wall.the dark fig quickened his steps and came near the painting.moonlight fell over him clearing his feature.he was nodoubt so inhumanly beautiful and strong.the flow of muscles flowing from his shoulder to his fingertips and the hard stone chest under his black vest was looking so strong and irresistable that cldn't belong to any human being.his utterly fare skin was like glowing in moonlight like he was made of silver and his face,his rectangular hard jawline,sharp nose,flawless lips,dark bangs falling over his forehead,so beautiful on which several beautiful ladies can loose their heart.his oceanic blue eyes;so deep and powerfull,looking through which any1 wld be drowned.even in coast of thousand beautiful mens' life,it wld be difficult to create this perfect god-like creature.his orbs fixed on the face of the girl in the photo.so much unspoken emotions were playing on his eyes,grieve,redge, sadness,helplessness and most clearly an emotional turmoil.he lifeted his one hand and kept over the painting caressing her smilling face so tenderly.like he wanted to touch the woman inside the photo."u smilles so beautiful u know.it soothes my each and every pain!!"he said with his tender voice.the photo didn't answered."u seemed so happy today?are u really happy.tell me...do u really feel so much pleasure seeing me like this?!!tell me,why are u silent piya?why did u left me?!!!"his trmble voice suddenly turned into a mad scream.his hand over the painting turned into a feast as his eyes suddenly became redgefull."look at me piya.what have u turned me into!before u,my lofe was nothing but an endless darkness then u suddenly came in my life like a shooting star!!ur light blinded me,show me the path of love and feelings..."his voice was cracking while he was saying those words."but i forgot!!shooting star doesn't stay long.they only show us false hope and u...u left me like those shooting star and went to that beautiful place called heaven,which is forbidden for a monster like me!why piya why?!!if u had to left me then why did u awakened the tenderness in my heart?!!!..."his voice was now so mad and his oceanic blue eyes had suddenly started to change it's clor."this is not done piya.u can't leave me piya!why are u punishing me for loving u?!!i hate u piya,i hate u!!!now c what i can do..."a cruel smille appeared on his perfeect face."u want me to be good r8?u want me to be kind towards human but now i'm doing exactly the opposite thing.i am a monster now!a dreadfull monster who doesn't have a single bit of humanity on him.i want to remove each and everything from me which reminds me about u evn this damn painting!!!!!"his deep red monstrous eyes were glowing in darkness.he lifted his hand to give a strile on the oil paint and the hand forowarded to the oilpaint like a flash!!!but the hand stopped just inches away from the oilpaint.the man looked at piyashree's still smilling face.his hand trembled.his eye color started to change again.the redge in his eyes turned into torn,shattered expression and at last his oceanic blue eyes appeared again with that everlasting pain and helplessness."NO NO!!!what was i going to do???"his feasted hand stroke on wall at the side of frame leaving another huge crack on it with tremendous sound."i...am...sorry!!!"his voice broke,"i am sorry piya!!!i am sorry!!!pls don't be angry on me!!!i didn't mean it!!...seriously,i don't know what happened to me earlier!!how can i forget u piya how?!!how can i remove ur memories from mine which are my alltime treasures!!how????!!!i am sorry piya!!!just look at me!don't u feel pity on me piya?c how my demonic senses are overtaking my.if it goes like this i am affraid i'll loose every bit of feeling that u put inside me!i'll surely turned into a full fledge dreadfull monster which u never wanted!!!"his voice was now almost cracked and his face was burried in darkness.something was flowing from his eyes.that was not tears.something red dark liquids...just like blood!!he again looked back at the oil-paint.the letters embeded at below caught into his eyes.""piyashree rajnandini jaiswal singh"".he caressed over that name when some very old memory flashed in front of his eyes,

a huge decorated and beautiflly sculptured room of the pandher palace.the time when this all ruined pandher alace was one of the superior and most beautiful mansion of the country.a girl was standing near the window watching over the night sky with wondering slightly brownish eyes.might be she was searching for that particular star which was the holder of her twisted fate.her slightly curled hairs were floating on the chill wind.the moonlight falling over her beautiful face and coastly royal ornaments on her ears and throat.but the glitters those ornaments were totally overshadowed by the glow of her face.some1's cold hand patted on her neck and she turned back with a jerk.her face automatically placed a beautiful smille whe she saw a pair of ocean blue hypnotizing eyes watching over her.she always got lost in the intensity of those eyes.his cold hand stroke lightly over her blushing red chicks."i know u wld look beautiful in this red saree but that much i neaver thought!!!thax for accepting my little gift princess piyashree!!"the man said.piyashree smilled."it's not a lil gift for me prince abhayendra!!it is priceless for me!cause u gave it to me.i am confuse u know,what can i gift u in return of this?"she said with an embarrased gaze towards the floor.

----part 2 at below😳----
Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

part 2

prince abhayendra's beautiful face caught a frown and after that his flawless lips twitched into a mild smille.he lifted her chin to give a proper look into his eyes."u don't have to give me anything my dear wife cause u urself is the most precious gift to me.u r the angel who brings light inside in dark core!!"he said in his beautiful velvet voice."prince abhayendra..."she said with an embarrased voice as another doze of blush appeared in her chick.he looked at her with so much love in his eyes.she cupped her lil face with his broad palm,letting him melt in her warm,big,innocent eyes."piya!"he said with a husky voice.a sudden pucker in between her eyebrows."what did u said?"she asked in confusion."piya!!"he took a pause but his eyes were locked with her,"i will call u piya from now on!don't u think it's a very lovely name and small too!ur name is so long!"he cldn't affoard a smirk and cont"piya...that means beloved.piya ka matlab hota hain 'sajni'. aur tum meri sajni ho."he said and piyashree saw the ice in his eyes melted in warmness for the first time.she felt so happy.she kept her one hand over his palms which was cupping his face."is that so?then u can call me piya and can i call u abhay?u know ur name is also too long!!"she asked with another mild smille."u can call me whatever u want piya!because i'm allready urs..."he said in his husky velvet voice.piya smilled and cuddled her chicks on his palm feeling his coldness over her warm face.when her eyes suddenly felt on abhay who was looking straightly towards her neck.he was all silent but his expression had suddenly started to change.she saw with horifying eyes that his eye color started to change and catching the furious gaze.she should be allerted.she shouldn't come so close to him and push him that much further!!how cld she be that much careless?!she felt his grips tightening on her shoulder and he started to moove foroward.there was no way to resist him now.she closed her eyes waiting for her approaching death.she was not worried about her own death rather she was sad that her all effort became fruitless just for her one mistake!!she cldn't change the monster into her angel.she felt his cold breath near her face and at the next moment his cold farm lips touched the loop of her neck and placed just a small kiss!!piya was all amazed.she opened her eyes and saw abhay looking to her with that same oceanic blue love filled eyes."don't be affraid piya!i cld face anything but not that fear of death in ur eyes!i swared in front of u not to take innocent peoples life anymore!so how can i break my prommise to u!?how?"he asked with his intense gaze."abhay!!"piya's eyes were all amazed."just don't leave my side ever piya!!if u r with me then i can make each and every impossible thing possible."he said looking straightly in her eyes.piya's all hesitation went away and she gave him a tight hug burring her face on his strong chest."i will never leave u abhay.never..."she said.abhay encircled his strong hands arround her feable feature...

with a jerk the mysterious beautiful guy returned back to that time when his beautifull memory faded from his eyesight."why did u break ur prommise piya why?then why should i keep my prommise..."he said in his cracking voice.at that instant he heared a sound behind.he got the human sent and turned back in a sweep.he saw a man standing there,looking towards him with his wide glass covered eyes.he was so startled to c them.he identified this human.the same guy who was back at that tent.ramesh's sleep was broken for some huge sound and he came to cheq out inside the palace.the flurocent beam of the torch fell on the stranger's feature."hey,who are u and how did u get inside?"ramesh asked fixing his round big glasses over his nose.at the next moment he got all his answers.he never imagined he cld experience in his whole lifetime.he saw the beautiful angelic face suddenly changed into redgefull beast.his deep red eyes started to blaze and even in the darkness ramesh saw two pairs of sharp fangs coming out of his mouth.ramesh's torch fell down from his hand and even before he cld react the monster jumped to him with a growl.at the next instant he felt a sharp pain on his neck.with a last scream he fell unconcious.the monster had digged his fangs on his neck.sucking the each and every drop of blood from his vain vigorously.after some moment the his human feature turned into cold icelike.but the monster was not ready to leave him.ramesh was the guy who tried to remove piyashree's oilpaint from the place.he was all watching from the dark suppressing his anger somehow.only to his boss's order he didn't do so.then he cldn't teach him a lesson as it was day time and so many peoples were there.but he was a dark creature,a beast,a creature of night.no one can stop him at that silent night.no one!!!at that instant suddenly two black flash appeared at the scene and started to drag ramesh's lifeless fig from that beasts gasp.one of them was a man and another one was an woman."abhay stop!!!!he is allready dead!!"the man screamed.the beast struggled in their hand and struggled in their hand."son it's enough.leave him.just look at u what have u beacme!!"the woman said in a furious and painfull voice."I'M NOT UR f**kIN SON!!!"with a jerk he got out of their gasp."abhay..."the woman looked at him with shocked xpression."don't try to be my mother!!u can never be her..."abhay screamed with a redgefull growl."abhay stop it now!!u have crossed all the limits!!i'm affraid if u continue to kill humans like this then we will be exposed and at last we have to leave the place."the man said."i don't even care a damn!!i'll kill each and every1 who will try to keep her things away from me and one thing,if u want to go away from the place u r welcome but i'm not leaving this place never!!!!"with a scream he flashed outside.both of them looked towards the diection of his exit,"chand!!what's wrong with him?he was habituated with animal blood for this long years then why suddenly he again started to kill humans?"the woman asked in a husky voice."maybe,he is mad for the search party of archeologist who was living at this place for searching about pandher.don't u know haseena,how much he was possesive about princess piyashree?"chand said.haseena's eyes became worried,"oh no chand.we have to stop him.in our clan feeding from humans is forbidden and he is breaking all rules!!"haseena said worriedly."who can haseena?he won't listen to us...to any1!if some miracle happens and..."chand looked towards piyashree's painting,"and princess piyashree came back to life!only she had the guts to stop this deadly beast."chand said."but how chand!!we all know that dead people never come back to life.never..."haseena said worriedly.chand looked at ramesh's lifeless body looring over the sand covered floor."that's why i'm expecting for a miracle haseena!"chand whispeered.

our hottie hero,abhay raichand:(black never seemed so dashing before!!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so guyzz,how are they?😃.tried to portray our hottie hero ina grey shade but don't know how much i have succeded😕waiting for replys!!!hop u like despite of it's lengths!!!😆 Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow abhay's emotions were beautifully potrayed👏 gud job⭐️
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.Loved d description of inhuman beauty of Abhay n his longing 4 Piya.so Piyashree was a princess n Abhay was already a vampire n they were married😲.
Waiting 4 Abhiya meeting eagerly.
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm update.Luvd the past memory...Abhay remembering Piya.Hope Abhiya meet soon.Piya is the miracle that can control Abhay's inner beast.
PS:Abhay's Pic...haaye hot as hell as usual