Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
woww very nice update dear:-):-):-)
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg yeh abhay to piyashree se milne phele se phele hi vampire tha par kase and jab wo vampire tha to pandher ka prince kase band ya prince tha to vampire kase bana... how princess died... mujhe to past ki story m jyada interest aa raha hai dat how human princess accept vampire prince... nice and interesting update...
...Seema... thumbnail
a v well written update.abhays emotions were portrated v beautifully.u r really a v v amazing writer.thanx for pm and continue soon
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WONDERFUL update
continu soon
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update . Poor Abhay
So abhayendra was vampire even when he was married to piyashree but how come he was prince
Can't wait.for Abhiya's 1st meeting
Plz cont...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guyzz hers the next chapp hope u like!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~chapter 3~

----(call of the wild)----
piya was rushing upstairs to reach their room.although there was the facillitys of elevators in there apartment but she never used it.running through those stairs was a quite adventurous to her.when her breath got quickened and her heartbit got so fast with a huge bloodrush through her vains,she felt so excited!!like she felt like she was flying.with her heavy gasps and sweatdrops all over her face she hit the calling bell of their room.as usual aswini opened the door and looked at her with wide eyes."hello mom!!"rubbing sweatdrops from her forehead and throwing her sandals at a side piya got inside."piya u again came allover through stairs!!!"aswini said with a quite loud voice."relaax ma,i'm f9!!besides,my feets were stucked in xam hall!!i need to strech them!!!"piya said keeping her bag at the place."piya,why are u so reckless?!!u are 21 years old now and still u behaves so childish!!"aswini said with quite irritated voice."why does u worry about me that much mom?u urself telling that i'm not a child anymore.so,i can take care of myself."piya said with an assuring voice.aswini stayed quite for a while and said,"how can we stay without thinking about u piya!!i know me and akhilesh both are busy with our works and cldn't be wid u always.but it doesn't mean that we don't care for u!!u r our only child piya!!do u know what it will cause if something happens to u.everytime u run through stairs like a maniac,i feel like a heart patient who is about to get an attack.if ur feet stumble and u sleep off the stairs..."aswini didn't say other words and started to walk away with wet eyes.piya was looking to her mom with wide eyes."hey mom!!...hey...oh no!!mom pls don't cry!!!"piya started to follow her mom with a puppy face."i don't want to talk to u!!!"aswini said without looking to her."mom pls,don't cry!!!...hey mom i'm sorry.i shouldn't say like this!!pls mom...u know i c'nt c u crying!!!"piya said cont her steps."u don't have to follow me like this!!"aswini said with a hard voice."i won't if u forgive me and just give ur spacial thousand watt smille!!"piya said.aswini looked at her and smilled."owww,my darling smilles at last!!!!"piya said giving a loving smille to her mom."ok ok,now go and get freshen up!!"aswini said."ok mom!!"piya said and opned the clutcher from her hair causing the coiled long curls falling arround her cute face making it more attracktive.she gathered up her things and rushed to washroom.

after taking a good cold water bath and remooving her tierdness she got out from washroom and was surprised to find her dad akhilesh there.akhilesh was discussing something about aswini."hey dad!!"piya said joyfully."hey beta how are u!!"akhilesh asked with a cheerfull voice."i'm f9 dad!!how are u?are u taking ur madicines for sugar regullarly?i know u almost forgot during ur expeditions..."piya rolled her eyes."oh yes doctor!!i've been regullarly taking my madicines!!ab khush?"akhilesh asked."hmm..."piya maid a mischeviuos face."time flows so quickly r8 aswini?just look at her it seems just yesterday when u got admitted our lil piya in school and now she is going to be doctor!!i wanted her to go to study history,but she was all set to go in medical line!!"akhilesh said."history and me?!very bad combo dad!!btw,what's the news of ur 'khandar' palace?"piya asked with a naughty smille."piya it's not khandar palace,it's pandher palace!!"akhilesh said with a laugh."ya ya!!at last it is a khandar(ruin)."piya said making a face."the works going well.we still have more parts of palace to discover.but theres something interesting which i wanted to share with u two..."but before akhilesh cld finish his phone rang.he grabbed his ph."hello!!"he said.some1 ans from other side.his eyes became wide after some moment and sweatdrops occured in his forehead."how did it happened?!!!why did u left ramesh alone?don't u have any common senses?!!!"akhilesh bursted in anger.again another pause."okk...i'm comin as soon as possible!!"akhilesh cut the phone rubbing the sweatdrops from his forehead."what happened?is anything wrong?"aswini asked."ramesh!!one of my assistance,working with me.my other colligs found his deadbody this morning inside the pandher palace!!!he was killed just like those othrer three seccurity guards who stayed at the n8 for the ruin's security!!!"akhilesh said in a single breath.both aswini and piya's face became shocked."what three security guards had allready died?but how?"aswini asked."i don't know aswini.u know our work is not easy!!we had faced problems during our prev expeditions.but this time,everythings going out of our expectations.i sware aswini,i never visiyed that much dangerous place before.the forrest of dehradoon!!full with wild animals.but do u know they are not the most dangerous creature of the forrest.the local people said the forrest was forbidden for human's like us!!the centuries old spirits live there and they are violated by our expedetions.local people said that that's why one by man our men are dying..."akhilesh said with worried eyes."jeez dad!!when do u started to believe on those craps!!those security guards died due to animal attacks.i am wondering why ur officers didn't arranged for the tight securities while sending u all to work in that forrest area?!"piya asked quite angrilly."u know i thought same thing as u at 1st.but as the time passed i also started to believe on those thing.trust me,when u'll go at a dark mystricl place like that everything seems possible!!tumhe pata hain achanak se us jaga ki hawayein badalte rahate hain!!sometimes some horrible screames can be heared from the dence forrest which cldn't belong to any living being!!also our workers feel some presense while working.like some1's watching over them.they also saw some shadowish fig at the n8 near the ruin that vanished before they can blink!!!..."akhilesh's words were interrupted by piya's huge burst of laugh,"dad pls!!i c'nt take anymore!!!gosh u know u r talking like those old spooky tellers!!!jeez dad when have u became so much...dad we all know this ghoust,spirits they doesn't exict.those are just result of some mental trauma's which is called hallucination in medical term!!"piya said controlling her laughs.akhilesh looked at piya's laughing face and that old painting on the palace flashed on his mind,gosh!how cld both faces be so similler?was it any indication?"how can u be so sure piya?can u explain those unnatural things which i mentioned earlier?"akhilesh asked."dad!!they are so simple..."piya slided btwn her mom and dad."u know na dad that the sounds can be amplified by sound reflections and which often takes place in hill area?may be the growls of animals were reflected on the hills several times and for that the natural sound of animals increased and became so horrible and about that shadowish fig..they are just work of hill area's fog and moonlight!!that's why people ofently sea ghosts and spirits in moonlit night!!"piya said.akhilesh smilled."i know u wn't be convinced so easilly!!i wish i cld take u with me and u cld experience everything on ur own!!"akhilesh shied."then take me wid u dad!!"piya said."whay?!"both akhilesh and aswini were shocked."ya dad.i was thinking to ask u for taking me with u this time.cause before leaving our clg,for the last time we want to contribute something on our yearly clg magazine and mehak,arhan and i decided to publish an article on north indian forrests' wild life.so i'll get some materials for our articles if u take me there.pls dad,man jaiye na..."piya made a puppy face."well...this time i myself gonna ask u and aswini to come along with me.cause u know ur mother has a very vast knowledge on the history of those area!!so,she may help us a lot.but now,looking at the situations.i don't think it will be safe to take u with me."akhilesh promped."then take us with u dad pls!!i know nothing will happen to us!!pls dad...i never wanted to go with u before for just once!!"piya pleaded."well if ur mom agrees then i won't have any problem!"he said."mom pls...pls say yes.for my article!!"piya turned yo her mom."well..even i also think that the place is not good!spacially for u who always needs an excuse to fall in danger!!.."aswini said."mom!!"piya rolled her eyes.aswini smilled,"but then u will be so depressed like this is the end of the world!!so it's better to say yes!!"aswini promped."yeppiee!!mom,dad thx a lot!!u r the best!!!"piya hugged both of them and rushed inside her room."uff this girl.."aswini said and looked towards akhilesh who was watching over piya with thoughtfull face."hey,u seems worried!!"she asked.akhilesh took out the mob ph and gave it to her.she was first confused to c the photo of old oilpaint but after observing thoroughly for a while her eyes wided."akhilesh it's..."she cldn't finish."it's the old oilpaint we recovered from the old pandheer palace.it's the photo of crown pricess piyashree!!"he informed."gosh!!she looks just like.."she looked at piya who was all busy in her phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry guyzz may be the chapp was lil bit monotonous!!.but i'll try to make next one exciting.๐Ÿ˜‰till then hope u enjoy this 1๐Ÿ˜Š. Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
so now piya is going to pandhar palace
wow waiting to see what will be abhay reaction to see piya
cont soon
Edited by bellaaa - 11 years ago
Priya46 thumbnail
awesome but when is abhay and piya going to meet can't wait for them to meet
SheDevil thumbnail