Rohit khurana about his wife !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Rohit Khurana, who is now a part of Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd's Khoobsurat along with Soumya Seth and Abhishek Malik, is quite a practical guy and does not like to hide behind social niceties and says how things are.

While talking to the media during promotions of the above Sony Entertainment Television show, Rohit said, " Society always puts a premium on good looks and style. I remember in school I was always a cool lad with lots of female attention. But there were many ordinary studious guys who never got girlfriends. My character (Madhav in Khoobsurat) is someone like these guys. He is very insecure in his behavior and body language. He also sports a beard and so is not like those clean shaved casanovas who attract women like flies."

Enacting his character was tough for he had to restrict himself a lot. "I am not free, but have always attempted to push the envelope. It is very easy to play a smart looking character but I like to challenge myself and portray a complex ( also Vansh, Uttaran) guy on screen," the actor adds.

Talking about the battle of the sexes, Rohit, who is married to an air hostess Neha says, " Most Indian men are conditioned to have hot looking women as girlfriends, but when it comes to choosing a wife, they want somebody who can jell with their mothers and also take care of the house."

"The thinking goes that a modern woman will not be able to do the same. I don't fully believe in this doctrine as there can be exceptions to the rules as well. Like in my case, my better half is the perfect combination of both modernity and tradition. She is not only hot and sexy but has also adjusted totally in the family as well."

source: Desitvbox
neha khurana  her name really gud luking girl perfect coupleEdited by princessglory - 11 years ago
I didn't even knw rohit is married...can some. Post and pic
i hv posted his family pic n picture gallery...
hv a luk...
Our rahul aka abhishek malik isn't married
don worry rohit i really like dark n dirty looks for my guy