Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: candy08

i agree with this post totally but do,t take this wrong that we are blaming all  people of india  or something like that we are just want that cvs remove this misconception that they are  showing in this drama its against our values and traditions specially its really a big sin to say to allah 

whats wrong with you .
nauzubillah toba toba it hurts every muslim when she says that 
and  we are all friends so take it positive please do,t take it wrong or annoyed on it
its only our point of view and request to production of drama not for members

I agree but it has become such that people don't even care how Islam is being portrayed in the show. People just buy whatever they show in QH.
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much!! wat a post:D loved  the way u explained it ...
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and when do muslims play holi????
that was also shown😕
darya20 thumbnail
I love u 
I really really love u for this beautiful post 
I my self didnt see that show 
But i m a muslim and i hate the image these kind of shows create about the muslims 
And thank u sooo much i will inshAllah protest for our islam 
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omgg
u mite have heard abt love at first sight??
bt i just experienced love at first post...
i love you i love you for d sake of allah
u conveyed a beautifull message in a very beautiful way...i love you for that...

there is lots n lots of wrong thing shown in qabool hai..n if one muslim humanbeing raises her voice she is bashed by hundresds on qabool hai forum saying its just an show enjoy it...

but dey donot understand wat dey r tryng to convey ot to d world is fooolish...

my non muslim freinds who watch d show ask me if i do a particular thing or i follow so n so...my blood boils hearing ol dis...bt since they donot have any idea abt muslim vculture they readily accepet it as d way the muslim society works...

m really proud of you for speaking up...

i hope some actions r taken against it...
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay i never payed a heap to this show before but now it has started to get on my nerves
there are so many flaws in this show that i just cant stop!!
i dont even know where to begin 
firstly i would like to ask the CV"s to remove the phrase of zoya saying "Allah miyan whats wrong with you" this phrase can be taken very wrongly. firstly it is not allowed to say MIyan with Allah and secondly there is nothing wrong with Allah he is perfect. i know she does not mean to say it to Allah but it seems to me and it just TICKS me off to the core. 
2ndly i would comment on the current track where they r showing adultery in the show 
in islam if non married man and a non married woman are proven guilty of adultery they lashed 80 times. 
but there is no shari'ah law in India but still islamically the alduteres are not allowed to marry each other after sleeping together 
So i would request the CV's to do there research correct there plots or stop calling it a MUSLIM SOCIAL DRAMA
it is just another indian drama with muslim names in it
muslims dont celebrate HOLI 
and yes one more question when indian HINDU girls from america or what ever come back to india in any other indian show they change there attire 
why is zoya still wearing those tops and jeans i just dont get it
what r these people trying to portray muslims as!
And there is no mother in this world so desperate enough to get her daughter married that he fakes adultery and proves her daughter to be an adulteress (referring to razia and humeira)
so who ever is the writer of this show plz get a life and correct it 
otherwise dont call it a muslim show 
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wrote to Zee Tv about all the crap they are showing but haven't gotten any response yet 😕
It has been about a month that I wrote to them but guess they ignored it as usual.
Why can't they add a disclaimer Gosh they are getting on my nerves 😡 Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 10 years ago
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I used this website when I wrote to them about the show so if you want a disclaimer or are against the wrong image they are giving then plz send your feedback!!

SBlovesBS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i think "muslim social drama" is to show what is happening in society and not preaching islam!    i know ALL of it is wrong, that you mentioned but in reality this does happen (except razia putting her daughter in a guys bed-- i still can't fathom a mother doing that to her own kid) 

@.FlawlessSarun., if you make a fanfic with a proper muslim story, i would totally read that!!

We know that these things happen but all we want is to remove the tag of "Muslim Social drama". This tag directly connects QH to Islam and that is NOT right. And we are against this very particular thing.
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Religious sensitivity is good and it is good to see someone from the younger generation paying so much heed...
Now coming to the point, the main point discussed here is they should drop the "Muslim Social Drama" tag
To begin with it, if you see they call it a Muslim social drama not an Islamic one.
The Muslim term here  is used merely as a setting not as a religious connect.
And now since you said so much about religious codes and how the code of conduct should be observed, I just want to say that all these are ideal cases not practical one
Every religion be it Hindutva Islam Christianity Jewism revolves around the concept of some ideal practices but that does not happen in real life na.
Scriptures and real life are different
In many shows having a Hindu background, women are shown married off forcefully even when the religion strictly refuses such practices.
Even worse I read an article about how a pakistani girl was forced to suicide after she was raped but since she did not do it, her family faced social boycott and she did not even get judicial justice.
This despite the fact that Islam is one of the religions which  most strongly condemns rape. Then??
I would say society, religion , community all are very closely related but separated by a thin fabric.
Qubool Hai is Exaggerated, no doubt. But havent Indian shows been always like that??
Leave alone religion QH violates the basic code of humanity but I dont think we can help much there, can we?
P.S:Just my two cents on the topic...I m not against any religion/show but stated only what I felt...

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 10 years ago