shahid.farooq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
best dramas in pakistan.. love to watched all drama serial's
sabz105 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting post hukshila!!!!

Sad to hear about 4lions blocking and deleting people's comments on facebook!!!!!

You've done a great job with researching all the verses from the Qur'an!!!!!

Keep up the great work you're doing!!!!

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Masha Allah.. Such a nice post.👏
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is the very reason why i could never get myself to watch a so called "Muslim drama" , every scene i would see the only thing that would come to my mind is.. y is she doing this..it's not allowed in islam, wait what is she doing!..how can she pray like that ?..y does he do that.. etc. I never got myself to watch a "Muslim" show in indian drama.. and the fact that the makers themselves are muslims is saddening  ..a frnd had even asked me to try this new drama which is unfortunately ..a "muslim" show.. ..but I know I can watch thousands of non-muslim shows just for the sake of entertainment and as fictional dramas..but can never get myself to watch those "muslim" shows for the same reason  because all i see is preaching of something that is not right under the banner of Islam.. ! 
And have to agree in the name of faith in religion all these ppl show are visits to dargah etc..
That's is not a real muslim does for remembrance of Allah ! 
There are the five prayers,,the quran, zikr ...
None of the real deal is shown... If the cant get them self to show the real thing then y even show the inappropriate ??? And that too under the name Muslim Social Drama.. 🤢
A very wonderful post ! 👏

May Allah guide us all in the right path.. Ameen
Edited by BerryBlush07 - 9 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. But the characters are not different from the real world. There are people who do not follow Islam properly and there are people who don't fear Allah. There are people like Tanveer and Razia. They can burn, exploit and destroy others for their selfish needs. So I won't say the makers of the show did something wrong. 

In case of the marriage of Rashid, Dilshad and Shirin I would like to say that I heard that if a husband and wife stays separate from each other for long time then they get divorced in Islamic rules, even if they don't sign the divorce papers. Rashid and Dilshad stayed separate for more than 10 years (I guess) so in Islamic rules Dilshad is not his wife anymore and Shirin is his wife lawfully. 

(I am saying this because I heard about this I didn't get any referrence from any source, feel free to confirm me with the help of Quran and Bukhari and Hadees)

I agree about the Namaz fact. In Hindu religion shows the CVs shows them doing Arti every morning or lighting diya etc etc so I expected in QH that they will show the character praying 5 times a day. They showed the Ramadan month very nicely but what about Namaz? 

Edited by Abray - 9 years ago