Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sarah: leavin for dinner if u still here later we can continue...okk i'll BRB..😳
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Heaven

okk i will defnitely show her a video of Rohit as Vansh but u send me a good one of his n then i will forward it to her n get her hooked lol..😉 right the CVs always kill off the good characters sachii then everythin jus becomes eeww..

ur tellin me gurlies even my bro is ambitious too i dont get it why all boys like tht lol.. oh see our PC is not workin so he on his laptop n besides we have treadmill in the living room now so we had to shift the PC to my bro's room hehehe...😳lol.. zoya character really good...

basically ya rahul is even though she falls for him she marries madhav who is her ehsaas cause she will think rahul is her ehsaas but in truth on the day of her marriage she finds out she is not marryin rahul but madhav n she doesnt know tht madhav is ehsaas i think they will keep tht a secret for her to find out after the marriage n all hopefully then her heart will open up to madhav who knows wat CVs have in mind.. well from wat i know madhav is the one who gets married to soumya's character cause the point of the show is no matter how bad looking someone is they have a heart n feelings u jus need to see their heart passed their not soo good looks n all...

ya me also excited for ehsaas scenes cant wait for tomorrow hehehe.. they r goin to show rohit tomorrow hopefully they will show lol..😳

fikar not... i will find a good video link of Vansh... i think i have a few in my favorites!  😉 😆

so Aaradhya will fall for Rahul thinking he is Ehsaas? 😡  I already hate this Rahul's character... I wonder if Madhav will know about Aaradhya's love for Ehsaas... I think i will be happy as long as Aaradhya falls for Ehsaas becuase that would mean Madhav and Aaradhya together... but we would still have to see our Rohit sad and lonely while Aaradhya romances with Rahul... 😭  I wish i could just fast forward to the future and start watching the show from when Aaradhya gets married to Madhav! 😆

Angelskiss thumbnail

@Sarah: leavin for dinner if u still here later we can continue...okk i'll BRB..😳

okay... will catch up with you later... I will also go help mom with cooking dinner...

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

fikar not... i will find a good video link of Vansh... i think i have a few in my favorites!  😉 😆

so Aaradhya will fall for Rahul thinking he is Ehsaas? 😡  I already hate this Rahul's character... I wonder if Madhav will know about Aaradhya's love for Ehsaas... I think i will be happy as long as Aaradhya falls for Ehsaas becuase that would mean Madhav and Aaradhya together... but we would still have to see our Rohit sad and lonely while Aaradhya romances with Rahul... 😭  I wish i could just fast forward to the future and start watching the show from when Aaradhya gets married to Madhav! 😆

okk awesome send them to me through PM okk babes...😉n love u for it...🤗

pretty much from wat i have read on the internet tht is how its happenin she falls for rahul which u see already from today's epi since she likes rahul as her prince in the play n doesnt like madhav n makes fun of him while they on stage in front of everyone its really sad especially since they r kids in today's epi n all... well i wonder the same i think she might tell madhav about ehsaas but she probably wont know tht madhav is ehsaas until a little later on when she finally starts feeling somethin for madhav as he is i guess.. ya babe tht is what i am not goin to like is tht she goin to do all romantic stuff with rahul while madhav sad n alone but fear not he will marry aaradhya n then the actual romance n love starts..😳 i think tht is wat's goin to happen the CVs might get aaradhya married to madhav quickly n then the story will start..hopefully tht is wat will happen..😉

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

okay... will catch up with you later... I will also go help mom with cooking dinner...

aahh i see.. will i'm back now my dinner is over when u r u goin to dinner??😳
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Looking forward to seeing him again.
Angelskiss thumbnail

okk awesome send them to me through PM okk babes...😉n love u for it...🤗

pretty much from wat i have read on the internet tht is how its happenin she falls for rahul which u see already from today's epi since she likes rahul as her prince in the play n doesnt like madhav n makes fun of him while they on stage in front of everyone its really sad especially since they r kids in today's epi n all... well i wonder the same i think she might tell madhav about ehsaas but she probably wont know tht madhav is ehsaas until a little later on when she finally starts feeling somethin for madhav as he is i guess.. ya babe tht is what i am not goin to like is tht she goin to do all romantic stuff with rahul while madhav sad n alone but fear not he will marry aaradhya n then the actual romance n love starts..😳 i think tht is wat's goin to happen the CVs might get aaradhya married to madhav quickly n then the story will start..hopefully tht is wat will happen..😉

you know if you look at the makers other shows Diya and Bathi and Punar Vivah... the marriage happened with the two months so there is a good chance of that happening in this show too...

So Aaradhya is not sweet? I don't think i will like her if she keeps on insulting or making fun of people who are not good looking... I hate such people, i can't stand the constant criticism that some people give all the time because they think they are better then others! hopefully her character matures once she is shown as grown up! I don't mind her falling for the good looking guy but i would hate to see her being mean and insulting towards Madhav and even worse using him to get Rahul... 😡

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

you know if you look at the makers other shows Diya and Bathi and Punar Vivah... the marriage happened with the two months so there is a good chance of that happening in this show too...

So Aaradhya is not sweet? I don't think i will like her if she keeps on insulting or making fun of people who are not good looking... I hate such people, i can't stand the constant criticism that some people give all the time because they think they are better then others! hopefully her character matures once she is shown as grown up! I don't mind her falling for the good looking guy but i would hate to see her being mean and insulting towards Madhav and even worse using him to get Rahul... 😡

very true i agree its possible lets hope for the best babes..😉

well its not like she is not sweet its jus she lives in a fairy tale world where she thinks everyone is good lookin n there is no place for bad lookin but tht will all change once she gets married to madhav.. right i had a hard time with tht scene today cause in today's epi they were kids so let's see what happens when they r adults n all.. i think her character will change as she meets madhav n starts to understand tht life is not a fairy tale it has its hardships too.. well all we can do if for now wait n watch..

anyway i will catch u tomorrow sarah babes me goin off to bed now TC GN SD enjoy ur dinner n love u loadzz..🤗
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rohit portrayed the role of Vansh (in Uttaran, Colors) so perfectly that sometimes I feel that he was a real human being and not just a character in a TV show... His pain, his jealousy, his insecurities, his addiction towards drugs, his days in rehabilitation centre... All of them... Wow!!!!!!

Many people bash him for his looks but still this guy proved his acting mettle in a sinking show (Dor), a complex character (Vansh) and in a negative role (Dhruv in MJHT)...

In real life also, Rohit is a very down to earth guy and a sweetheart... People bashed him on his FB wall still he responded with dignity. I am proud to be one of the Rohitiansss...
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aradhya will fall for the one who is good looking that's the crux of her choice. she has an aversion towards some one who is "not so good looking". for her looks take the first place and then comes any other criteria for liking a person... its GOOD LOOKS GOOD LOOKS N GOOD LOOKS sadly!! ðŸ˜²