Rohit/Madhav/Ehsaas Appreciation Thread #1

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Rohit Khurana AT -1

Rohit Khurana, who has been the star of quite a few south Indian films, before his foray into the world of television. Rohit Khurana debuted into television with his role of Vansh in the show Uttran on colors tv. He was also seen on Star One's Mile jab hum tum and Star plus's Maykee Se Bandhi Dor.
And now his fans will see him playing the character Madhav who is a radio jockey working under the pseudonym Ehsaas, he comes across as a  romantic, charming, confident man on the radio. When in reality he is an introvert who suffers from a strong complex due to his ugly looks.

RULES  

This thread is for Rohit/Madhav/Ehsaas fans. If you don't have anything nice to say about him or his character then please refrain from posting here as this is an Appreciation thread. Constructive criticism is definitely allowed. Just no outright hatred and bashing.

Using abusive language, name calling, bashing and plotting against other members will NOT be allowed.

No quoting more than three times.

No chatting. Keep your personal chatting to the minimum.

Discussing other characters/couples/actors is not allowed unless in relation to Rohit/Madhav/Ehsaas or general episode discussion.

Edited by Angelskiss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail

Rohit/Madhav/Ehsaas Fans 

Angelskiss (Sarah)
Angel_Heaven (Pari)
-Deeps-
rittu_deep
-Nidz-
amar5000
Sonia17
rashvin
Princessglory
nb.neha
Riyaive

ApoorvaFan
_Simmy_
*Shifali*
prc_fan1
pepples_joy
cjs369
sameera_ori
Machoasif

Calling all Rahit/Ehsaas fanatics! Come Join - don't be shy!😆 

AT for Rahit/Ehsaaas fans! So All Ehsaas fans this is your corner to discuss, gossip and swoon over Ehsaas!

***Please hit LIKE or PM me to be added to this list ***

Edited by Angelskiss - 11 years ago
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love you RK... You are one of the best actors of Tellywood...
You are really Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat in real-life...
I am Proud to be your fan...
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am a great fan of rohit khurana excellent actor on tv waiting for his comeback all the best for ur new show
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
pls add me in his fans list..

Rohit
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats guys! Watched Rahul in his SP show Dor about a year ago! He is a very good actor and looking forward to seeing him in this show!
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please add me too...

Have been waiting for RK's comeback since so long and finally he's here... adore his acting sooo much (Y)
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RK is a rockstar...
I know he is playing a challenging role and not everyone will accept him like we do, still I love him... 🤗
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittu_deep

RK is a rockstar...
I know he is playing a challenging role and not everyone will accept him like we do, still I love him... 🤗

True, his character might not be appreciated by everyone but I am very glad to see him in a completely positive role! Loved him as Vansh in Uttaran! We finally get to see him playing the lead role and such a sweet character! 😛

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sarah..🤗 u still here or wat??