Originally posted by: Angelskiss

hey Pari! 🤗

Am still here...

great me also here lol...😉 so did u watch the first epi??😳
Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel_Heaven

great me also here lol...😉 so did u watch the first epi??😳

not yet ... will soon watch it though... have you watched it?
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelkiss

not yet ... will soon watch it though... have you watched it? 

really well i'm about to watch it right now its goin to start here on TV.. wat time comes at ur place?? cause here in NY it comes around 7:30pm..

P.S. me n u r like everywhere lol.. PM, AT, n tht topic lol..😆
Edited by Angel_Heaven - 11 years ago
Angelskiss thumbnail

really well i'm about to watch it right now its goin to start here on TV.. wat time comes at ur place?? cause here in NY it comes around 7:30pm..

P.S. me n u r like everywhere lol.. PM, AT, n tht topic lol..😆

We are making up for the lost time that's why everywhere! lolz😆

the show comes around 6:30 PM... its currently on but i have it on record so will watch it later once bro gets done with his assignments (don't want to disturb him with the noise...)

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

We are making up for the lost time that's why everywhere! lolz😆

the show comes around 6:30 PM... its currently on but i have it on record so will watch it later once bro gets done with his assignments (don't want to disturb him with the noise...)

soo true sweetheart... really its been too long i missed u soo much i'm soo glad me n u r back now...🤗🤗

lol ya i'm watchin it kind of cause i've already seen it earlier on internet lol.. but ya soo far it looks good in my opinion...😳 u do tell wat u think after u have seen it heheh??
Angelskiss thumbnail

soo true sweetheart... really its been too long i missed u soo much i'm soo glad me n u r back now...🤗🤗

lol ya i'm watchin it kind of cause i've already seen it earlier on internet lol.. but ya soo far it looks good in my opinion...😳 u do tell wat u think after u have seen it heheh??

Awww... 🤗  missed you tooo but we are back now so will have lots of masti together again! 😉😆

I was gonna watch it online but then got busy with cleaning the room and now can't watch it until bro gets done with his assignments (don't really like to disturb him when he is studying)... you tell me how did you like the first episode... give me a brief update please...  was Rohit shown in today's episode?

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Awww... 🤗  missed you tooo but we are back now so will have lots of masti together again! 😉😆

I was gonna watch it online but then got busy with cleaning the room and now can't watch it until bro gets done with his assignments (don't really like to disturb him when he is studying)... you tell me how did you like the first episode... give me a brief update please...  was Rohit shown in today's episode?

ya lets have alot of masti i'm tryin to get ria to watch the show too lol.. she still hasnt decided if she will watch or not...😳

yepp i understand see my bro studies in his room he is also in college now he is a first year so he jus closes his room door n listens to music n does his math cause he majorin in math n all u know software engineer n for tht he plans to major in math..😳 so its absolutely understandable...😉 
no yaar no rohit was not shown today  but at the end of show soumya was shown.. but it starts off with them as kids... so it begins with madhav walkin in a line with his class while the teacher stops him n asks him where is rahul...
Angelskiss thumbnail

ya lets have alot of masti i'm tryin to get ria to watch the show too lol.. she still hasnt decided if she will watch or not...😳

yepp i understand see my bro studies in his room he is also in college now he is a first year so he jus closes his room door n listens to music n does his math cause he majorin in math n all u know software engineer n for tht he plans to major in math..😳 so its absolutely understandable...😉 
no yaar no rohit was not shown today  but at the end of show soumya was shown.. but it starts off with them as kids... so it begins with madhav walkin in a line with his class while the teacher stops him n asks him where is rahul...

Arreh wah... it will be double fun if Ria joins... send her a video link of Rohit as Vansh... that should do the trick! 😉 dekhna she will also become a Rohit fan...  I loved him as Vansh, started watching Uttaran because of Vansh's character and then stopped watching it when they killed his character...😡

My bro is also in his first year and he is very ambitious... wants to get the highest score in his every class and such but he refuses to use his laptop and study in his room... he is attached to the pc we have in the living room that's why i try to avoid watching TV... he still hasn't decided what he wants to major in but it will be related to computers (he is the Zoya in our family... the techno savvy!😆)

Rahul is the kabab main haddi of this show right? I wonder who will the viewers favor good looking Rahul or average looking Madhav?... I am really looking forward to some Ehsaas scenes... 😳

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Arreh wah... it will be double fun if Ria joins... send her a video link of Rohit as Vansh... that should do the trick! 😉 dekhna she will also become a Rohit fan...  I loved him as Vansh, started watching Uttaran because of Vansh's character and then stopped watching it when they killed his character...😡

My bro is also in his first year and he is very ambitious... wants to get the highest score in his every class and such but he refuses to use his laptop and study in his room... he is attached to the pc we have in the living room that's why i try to avoid watching TV... he still hasn't decided what he wants to major in but it will be related to computers (he is the Zoya in our family... the techno savvy!😆)

Rahul is the kabab main haddi of this show right? I wonder who will the viewers favor good looking Rahul or average looking Madhav?... I am really looking forward to some Ehsaas scenes... 😳

okk i will defnitely show her a video of Rohit as Vansh but u send me a good one of his n then i will forward it to her n get her hooked lol..😉 right the CVs always kill off the good characters sachii then everythin jus becomes eeww..

ur tellin me gurlies even my bro is ambitious too i dont get it why all boys like tht lol.. oh see our PC is not workin so he on his laptop n besides we have treadmill in the living room now so we had to shift the PC to my bro's room hehehe...😳lol.. zoya character really good...

basically ya rahul is even though she falls for him she marries madhav who is her ehsaas cause she will think rahul is her ehsaas but in truth on the day of her marriage she finds out she is not marryin rahul but madhav n she doesnt know tht madhav is ehsaas i think they will keep tht a secret for her to find out after the marriage n all hopefully then her heart will open up to madhav who knows wat CVs have in mind.. well from wat i know madhav is the one who gets married to soumya's character cause the point of the show is no matter how bad looking someone is they have a heart n feelings u jus need to see their heart passed their not soo good looks n all...

ya me also excited for ehsaas scenes cant wait for tomorrow hehehe.. they r goin to show rohit tomorrow hopefully they will show lol..😳