Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithilaTorr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aah!! that is going to be the sweetest revenge Khushi is ever going to take on Arnav! He is really a lost sole in matters of heart! I agree with her, genes are not everything. Her searching Arnav for the ring, i thought Arnav wud just lose it then
Nice update!
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arshi moments were sooo cute!!:)
Hayye...u are an amazing writer..!:))
Amazing!
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super cute. How he stayed on the phone with her, how he told her about the fight, how he thinks about the whole dna thing, how he said that the ring has been taken care of and how she realizes that they're in lurrrv =D
God bless
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great update farah
So khushi has realised that arnav loves her but she won't help him to discover that lol
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh luv dis arshi alot. Wen ll arnav realise his feelings 4 khushi. Arnav is vry cute
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update..

Thanks4 d pm
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Farah I loved it. A total Arnav Kushi episode...
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God...that was amazing!!!!
Great update...!
Ladies are more intelligent!
Wat with being the ASR huh??!!:p
He loves her n she knows it!!!:D
Loved it!
foesb thumbnail
Khushi realized Arnav is in love with her before he acknowledges what he feels for her is love, he is almost there though, since he came to a conclusion that she makes him want change himself. I think almost always these two want a push from a third person to reveal their true feelings mostly Arnav so I have a feeling Shyam will be happily playing that role😊 Meanwhile khushi will be having lot of fun in typical Khushi style! Khushi's first reaction after seeing Arnav with an injured jaw and afterward how both were trying to control themselves was spectacularly penned down. 

It was so considerate of Arnav to keep Khushi informed about the things which have taken place that involves her and would have an adverse impact on her because of the way society behaves. After finishing off dealing with Karan his first priority was to make sure she is well prepared of the consequences that would follow, shows how he wants to shield and protect her from the cruelty of the world. Even though Khushi behaves like a kid she showed her level of maturity by trying to make Arnav understand that blaming the genes inherited is not the way to make your life but by the choices you make as an individual makes who you are.Last two paras were mixed of everything Arnav making a comment about his heart, another confirmation of his love for her. Next moment he changed it by commenting on the effect her wondering hands are having on him😊  waiting to see how things will unfold now onwards with Shyam too involved.
foesb thumbnail
Sorry accidentally my comment got posted twice so I just emptied the 2nd one and this is the result of it, sorry abut that!Edited by foesb - 11 years ago