Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Received ur Pm right now Farah... and as i said before in my comment in PG-2, i didn't wait for it.

Ur writing is taking on new heights dear and am loving the way ur shaping the story up... now that Khushi realises that Arnav loves her, iam waiting to see what she does and how Arnav realises that he loves her dammit!

Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely brilliant... im happy that Arnav told Khushi everything before she heard it from someone else. ... Khushi has finally realized tht Arnav is falling for her but the poor guy has no clue... I guess thts something he has to figure out on his own. ... Arnav really does carry the burden of his father's mistake on his shoulders... but Khushi is starting to help him get rid of tht n move on...They are just perfect for each other...
update next one soon. ...
samspriyanka09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awesome... but in chapter 51 - shyam has been introduced, i hope he is not a negative character.

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow !!! 

tis is just a mindblowing update !!! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First of all the PJ pic was cute, I could imagine her in it. She'd look adorable
Both are worried about their genes. But I agree with K that genes aren't everything. Most of the time its our situations and choices/decisions that make us what we are
I hope Arnav at least tries to let go of his past and all bitterness

Ah he told her "almost" everything about the Karan incident
I think A is right. There'll be talking about this during the wedding functions and for most of those people Khushi is a soft target
I wonder if any of the family will have a Mentos moment about "Arshi" relationship (esp Anji or Payal)

Aww K realizes A loves her
Ha ha and her resolve to not help him at all.I'm with her on that.let him figure it out himself

Alannah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeahh!! amazing awesome update
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the reassuring words of Khushi :  Legacy & DNA isn't everything, Arnavji!.. Family matters..& your own character individuality matters.. Nobody is born a murderer or a saint or a cheater.. It's about situations & chances & choices.. Not only birth, but environment is integral too, in shaping up a person's life & persona!.. You can't carry the burden of your father's mistakes on your shoulders forever!"      Khushi is younger than Arnav but is far too mature and handles the emotional part of their realtionship which Arnav is not able to handle that well. Earlier she forgave him about the rimg incident and handled the delicate matter beautifully when she came to know about his feelings about her and here she reassures him by giving him her own example.

I am happy Khushi has realised that Arnav has fallen in with her. And I loved the dialogues from the show which you have incorporated so well. I love this dialogue of Arnav :      Accha hi huwa main gaya.. Pata toh chala mujhe itna miss kiya jaata hain!"
It is so flirtatious and sweet !!   

I am in love with this FF.                  
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That was a lovely update!
The genes vs environment conversation was thought provoking!
Now that Arnav has told Khushi about his brawl with Karan, thankfully,will  be no misunderstanding between the two.
Khushi realizes that Arnav loves her! That was a nice touch, Farah.
Now for the most important part...when will that happen?!!!!!
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww it was so khushi like reaction from her...๐Ÿ˜†.. expected it...๐Ÿ˜‰

beautiful update...

but i hope the night is not over yet and would continue in next one too...๐Ÿ˜ณ

awaiting next one eagerly...

thanks for pm...
aquagal thumbnail
Brilliant update..
Arnav shared the incident of Karan with her but still enough to let her know about it beforehand than getting second hand news from someone else like it happened in Nikunja deal case.
He also told her about his fear of his lying & cheating genes and Khushi countered him so effectively with her own example. True, genes can't define a person in whole, it's just a part of it but not the complete individual..
Gosh so now she knows that he loves her, poor he, he himself doesn't know about it๐Ÿ˜† Khushi is sweeter and smarter than him and his Harvard brains๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Aww.. and I want more of Arhi in the next update too.. Only Arhi non-stop without any interruption๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜› 
Fulfill my wish Farah