Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey dear,

Wow what a wonderful update. I was stalking your update since today morning.

Yeah and I m commenting before receiving your pm😛

Finally Khushi realised that Arnav loves her.👏 This time it seems Khushi is not going to help Arnav realise his feelings. Tit for Tat.😉

Hoping for some more steamy session of Arshi in next update.😉

Continue soon, eagerly waiting.
ace13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
d frst para itself reminded me of those good old days of ipk...
loved d understanding khushi 
and arnav ... well i always love him...
waiting fr d next chapter eagerly
nam_adi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naughty and cute...wonder when Arnav will realize his feelings for her!
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Funny... i have the same t-shirt that u have given a pic of as a part of my PJ. The bottom is plain white. I stared at the pic with for 1 sec after seeing it... Small world indeed!😊
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats..

Fantastic update..
Edited by Suchi.R - 11 years ago
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R.
Edited.

Congratulations for the new thread!
A big hug on your way..

Thanks for the PM.

Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
greenMoss thumbnail
R.
Edited.

The scene where Khushi berates Arnav for suddenly disappearing, without informing others, is a retelling of the scene in the show before the Mehendi day of Payal!!

Aman's loyalty is again at display - he didn't breathe a word about Arnav's "meeting" with Karan.

Arnav's line where he said that he got to know how much he is/was being missed, was great!

Arnav is always careful enough not to let misunderstandings creep in and so diverts the topic. This is great!

Arnav's line
"I'm waiting" ,
again reminded me of the Holi episode where he said exactly that..

The way you wrote how Arnav's (phone) line was connected with Khushi when she went out in the dark was amazing.
In a bigger aspect, it felt like Arnav will always be there for Khushi..
It also showed how Khushi can do things that scare her, only for Arnav..

Arnav's roaring passion and protectiveness, stupefies me..everytime.
Passion because of the way he feels after seeing Khushi!
Protectiveness because he feels angry at Karan for bitching about Khushi.

Loved the simile -
".. like a thirsty soul in the desert."

Although it was quite evident that Khushi makes him 'shudder' under her touch, in passion , yet the way you wrote it screamed perfection. The depiction of the scene with the use of imagery is fantastic.. especially the scene where Khushi touches the scar and says what the doctor told.

Arnav is so sensible. He wanted Khushi to know about the fight from him but at the same time he told her the refined version!

Khushi's resolute talk was great. I especially loved the line-
"Let dogs bark.. "
Khushi intending to break his jaw might be 'unbelievable' for Arnav but not for us!!

It is a journey of Self-discovery,too, for Arnav.
He got to know more about his dark sides.
This shows how much serious he is with Khushi - he is observant about Khushi's every reactions and feelings, he is careful about his actions and most importantly he wants to resurrect himself for Khushi.
Oooh! How I love the characterization of Arnav!

Khushi might seem to be Baby Gupta but she is much more matured than Arnav, in certain things - the thing concerning genes and also realizing Arnav's love for her.

Arnav opened up about his darker sides, his insecurities (about turning out to be like his Dad because of the genes) and his silent helplessness at the Apparent fate , is a singular example of how much Khushi is important to him. This effectively proves that their relation is beyond "chemistry" and Khushi has unknowingly become an integral part of his existense, other than his Di.

The way Khushi made Arnav understand about the fallacy of gene's effect on human beings by telling about herself also , was great to read! It shows Khushi knows how to cope with the darker realities of life by ignoring it.. whereas Arnav is stuck in the theory of cheating and lying genes.. and he refuses to move on.

This was the third scene in the chapter which was a retelling of the episode in the show.. where Arnav asks Khushi what she has done to him..

But all the retold scenes had its own charm because it was potrayed in a different scenario!

Arnav's line -
".. Kya kar diya hai tumne Khushi mere saath.. " , with his forehead on Khushi's forehead and their breaths mingling..
Uff! I was so dead!
I love Arnav's this particular line very much and the description was out of the world.

Then came the epic scene of the chapter which caught me off-guard as I didn't expect Khushi's realization so soon.
I loved the way Khushi suddenly understood the depth of Arnav's feelings. This is called brainwave!!
Its great that Khushi got to know about his love. This will atleast make her happy because she always thought that Arnav might not reciprocrate her love.
.. And the girl is absolutely right being naughty. She shouldn't make Arnav realize.. When Arnav himself will realize , the impact will be more! Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
greenMoss thumbnail
Res.
This was originally for the Precap. :(

.. I really, really loved Arnav's line " .. Maybe it needed a bit of breaking,Red .. Pata toh chala kuch tha waha par.."
How adorable!
So Arnav realized that he has got a heart and which was broken a bit by Khushi's rejection. This was absolutely great, hands down!
On a sidenote, Arnav ko aur bhi bohot kuch pata chalega, now that he has fallen in love with Khushi,.. hook,line and sinker!
" Oh! Forgot to mention Khushi's 'hello kitty' top and Pj was cute. I love hello kitty since childhood!Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
as usual..too awesome...
w8ng for next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update.
loved it.
nw khushi realizes that arnav loves her.
Edited by praseetha - 11 years ago