Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow nice gud bonding btw them
congo 4 nw thrd
thankx 4 pm:-)
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww moments...haye u used those dialogues from the show...it was my most fav. track in the show...liked it that he himself told about the fi8 and her reply too...she knw,no she find out that he loved her...wah wah moment...
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats on this new thread! May many more threads follow!😊

Khushi wakes up from sleep with Arnav's call/ memories and sleeps with his memories only… Tum hi din chadhe, tum hi din dhale…!😉

She is so worried and immediately starts off with too many questions, not even allowing him to answer!

Arnav doesn't want Khushi to be scared and hence is talking to her to take away her fear for darkness. Considerate Arnav!

Awww… Those PJs are too cute! Khushi comes out running in the dark just coz Arnav has called her… How sweet!

OMG! She freaks out looking at Arnav's bruises, only kisses can soothe her!

Khushi acts like Jhansi ki rani, all brave, to attack Karan! This lady, I tell ya! 😆

At any cost, he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable, least of all through his words! Arnav has come a long long way!

Why was Khushi searching for the ring!?😕

I am glad Arnav is voicing his genes wale thoughts. He is not keeping his mouth shut and explaining what he feels to Khushi. Only coz of that was Khushi able to conclude very happily that Arnav is in love with her!

You know what Farah, as much as I appreciate the precaps you give, I feel it takes the fun out of the updates which are yet to follow! This I realized when u stopped giving precaps a while ago! You, as a writer, have all the rights to decide whether to include precaps or not, this is just my view!

Thanks! Congos on the new thread once again!

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... They had a conversation and arnav told khushi abt the fight without any delays...

Khushi realised that arnav is in love with her

Khushi searching for ring was cute..
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread fari...payash marriage track dialogues awww that was my favorite track...i missed those days...am happy that arnav himself told about karan to khushi...wow khushi itself release that arnav too loves her...oh god am waiting for next chapter... Thanks for pm
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Another chp which actually made me smile for the longest mins i cud thnk of!..

Its good that Arnav called her to tell evrythn..

Cuz they already hav some many things to figure out in their lives dat any communication gap could further lead to a neww problem.. Its good thing in their relationship that they are talking n sharing!

N the best part is they both are fighting their darkness just to accomodate the oother in their life.. I mean khushi came out evn wen she is scared of darkness n Arnav he is fighting wid the darkness of his past, his mind to be wid khushi;) ironical isn't it??..

Both of them are oddly have genes dat cud devastate their present yet together dey stand!

N dat line 'kya kar diya hai tume khushi' srsly who says Khushi is sanka devi, i mean she evn realised it before Arnv dat he loves her! N surely she cud use Shyam as a pawn to get Arnav to accept his feelings:D.,. But still it matters wat shyam wud be like?..

PS: do not forget to make khushi tend his jaw, we don't any damage on the perfct face:D..
SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh...im glad i found two updates together to read.. loved  d updates hun...im glad arnav is opening up to kushi..will be back for longer comments on future updates for sure
arnshi thumbnail
wow beautiful...oweiii that heart break dialogue was awesome...lovely update :)
daljeet thumbnail
Wow I really loved this update. The way Kushi fired him with qtns when he called, their small talk, he lighting the whole way for her to come to 'that' place. 

How she reacted to his injury, she remembering the old wound and sharing her thots with him.

Most interesting spot was Kushi's response to Karan ficaso.  That is Kushi.  Omg!  What a humiliation she is going to face yet she is brave and easy go.  I admire her.  Arnav's 'unbeliavable' was the cute moment today.

She would go and break his jaws lol.  Karan is unconscious, lol hope he goes into coma.

I had been expecting them taking about this DNA and genes problem.  I was sure only Kushi can make him relaize the mistake behind his thots!

And his dialogues were passionate- what have you done to me, at least I know there was a heart!

Kushi is not helping him and he has to figure out on his own.  I doubt if 'that' will lead to more confusions again. Lol
But Kushi has realized, her insecurities are at rest.  Good for her.

No precaps?!
sb1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread !!
Finally arnav realises his lve for khushi .. i loved it :)