Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ye ye for the First time I am first one to comment πŸ˜†

She is my ...suspense is killing me πŸ˜”...wish that line was complete 
That was so sweet of her to bring cake for Him πŸ˜ƒ...was he actually crying πŸ˜”

Waiting for tomorrow 
Edited by AroraN - 11 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Yay Me 2nd.πŸ˜ƒ

**Unres**

Awesome Update di!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loved it alot.❀️
She's my ??? **WIFE** That's all I'm thinking for now.Or My 2nd thought (which I don't think is gonna happen now)Maybe as I have said earlier RK's past maybe connected with Madhu's face.Madhu maybe His Ex-Wife's or Girlfriend's doppleganger.I know there are 90% chance that I'm wrong but still remaining 10% mean chances that I could be right on what I'm thinking. 😳 😳
Whatever It may be,I'm sad for RK bcoz his Birthday got spoiled.The party should have been perfect.**Sigh** πŸ˜†
RK's behaviour is getting impossible to understand day by day.First He fights for Madhu with that man coz He must have said something wrong and When I expected He will feed her the cake or either eats himself.He throwed the plate. 😲 😑
Adi is a very strong link to everything that's related with RK.He knows his brother better than anyone it is proved by the way He said Madhu that RK won't like that cake thing.I don't know about his angle with Madhu but as you are saying to everyone that we won't regret loving Adi,I guess He is positive and That's how I want his charachter to be.So I'm happy,Should I be?? πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳
And Neha joining work again 😲
I wonder what work Adi was talking of? Uggh,Both Brothers are the same,Mysterious. 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Can't wait to read more...Pls Continue Soon. πŸ˜ƒ
P.S.:- I know I have to wait till tommorow night. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 Edited by janvie - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unres
totally shooting arrows in the dark here but I think RK might be her husband/boyfriend. She has somehow forgotten her past and RK kidnapped her hoping to revive the relationship. Sort of like people end up in Shangrila. Or, RK has had plastic surgery and so Madhu no longer recognizes him (this last one is too ekta so lets go with the first one). I am having way too much fun here🀣
Edited by DonnaHarvey - 11 years ago
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
r

I'm definitely not going to put my brain into thinking abt solving the mystry, i'll let it unfold as u've planned, gradually. But I'm enjoying every bit of the ff:) u've done a great job and by far this is the best ff i've read written by u:)
Just sad that his b'day got spoilt:-(

Great update pritt:D eagerly waiting for the nxt installment:)
Edited by didlr - 11 years ago
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
to be frank i am waiting for ur update desperately...even i am not waited for show also...

really awsome...πŸ‘
i think rk has some past...
oh plz come on continue soon...
really i am desperately waiting again for ur next update.that means again for tomorrow 😭😭
but i will wait...
😊
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God!! When will you take me to the bottom of this truth...I feel as though am free falling in abyss looking for some hint πŸ˜³..
Loved it Pritt...never got to know the reason of their fightπŸ˜•...
Athena90 thumbnail
Can i be brutally honest? I was eagerly waiting for this. In fact I havent watched todays update, read the WU and then read this. I felt this was a slightt letdown after the previous chapter. I was expecting RK to dismiss the party and come back up. 

But good work nonetheless. 
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
updated comment in pg 89
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pritt awesome update..😊

madhu has connect wid R.K frm past.. actually m8 b whole kundra family, thts y adi also knw her nd stopped R.K to say d whole wrds about her..
oh pritt!! ur ths story is full of suspense πŸ˜† bt i love to read it 😊 so interesting...

well nw waitin to knw wat job adi selected fr madhu..
πŸ˜‰
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome update!!!!love it!!!😳

But ur hint just increased my curiosity!!!!who is Madhu?????how is she connected to RK!!!do they know each other!!well then why can't she remember him now???oh god!!!confusion hi confusion hai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And to think that I have to wait more to the real reason behind all this!!!😲

Anyway this is my favorite story of yours till date!!!😊