Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yet another superb update!!
Well i couldn't figure anything out much else that Madhu has connect with RK's past...thats it...heheπŸ˜†
I just want to enjoy the story as you have directed...hatz off to you!You know the reader's choice...Ahaann!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
A pretty please, can I've the update b4 the show pls? ur FF is way more interesting, more than what RK said I'm intrigued by her new yet to reveal occupation! Why do I feel it has something to do with RK?  :p

vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mmm...nail biting situation here...why did Adi said to Madhu that she has got a new job from tomorrow?? Wow too many questions.

Enjoyed every bit of your update.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO MUCH MYSTERY
RK STOPPED AT THE WRONG TIME
SHE BOUGHT CAKE FOR HIM BUT HE THREW IT AWAY IN ANGER
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Pritt.loving the mystery.waiting to know about madhu's new job.Edited by Hdhd - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€— lovely update - she's my what? πŸ˜• you surely know to build the suspense more. Well nice update and RK crying why?πŸ˜• What and why hurts him like this and if she is something to him then why he behave so rude with her. Ya now Madhu getting new job, waiting to know her new job and hope it is around RK.πŸ˜† I even don't mind if it is not around RK.😳 Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
puri party kharab ho gayi... nice update... and ya i m agree with zara assumtion...
aman93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing... what will be the new job...??? so many ques... hope they'll be answerd in next updates
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SHE IZ what. ?????.

Nyc
PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey my system had crashed for 2 days, i cudnt wait to read ur updates, this is the first thing am doingπŸ˜† this suspense is making me more addicted now. hey give a small precap on wot that guy told about madhu that RK bashed him so badly...madhu seeing RK beating a guy all of a sudden was bit abrupt. Waiting for more...😊