Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Why should Anandi take Pushpa's allegations seriously?
Why should she give importance to her allegations by taking them seriously?

Is she answerable to Pushpa?

There is security outside her office.Nobody can enter her office without permission. When Anant tried to enter her office there was a huge commotion because he did not appointment nor did he ask for permission.

So it is unlikely that she barged in without permission.

She obviously came because she had an appointment or rather Nidhi's parents had an appointment.

What happened there is husband and wife starting a fight dragging her name into it.

Why should she give importance to these kind of useless allegations when there is no truth in it?

Even if she had designs on Anant is she answerable to Pushpa?Who is she that Anandi should give importance to allegations made by her?
Why should she even react to them? 

-------------
Does self respect mean defending oneself against these useless allegations and wasting time thereby giving importance to the person made those allegations?
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now this is perfect! Estranged parents can now excess to principle's office to sort out their personal matters! Basically people can shout where ever they want as long as it does not directly concern the place or authority of the place!
People can create a scene in hospital as long as it does not concern Jagya and Ganga! People can even solve their issues in BH as long as it does not cause harm to the people living there! 
Everyone knows the do(s) and don't(s) of any particular place and yet people do cross their limits and break the rules. In such case, the authority of the office or any place should control the situation and have the guts to tell them off for creating a scene!
@aparna: i get that you like Anandi and find her a noble character but please try to accept that she can be at fault by keeping quiet or she can be at fault even when her intentions are not wrong! Its one thing to praise Anandi for her achievements and other thing to hide her faults to paint her good!
What i don't get is why CVs try to show that idiot city people? Do all divorcees feel so insecure that they shout and blame every woman their estranged husband talks to. Don't we see divorced men interact with teachers and principle of their child's school? Is it taken in some wrong manner? I would get if Anant and Anandi were close friends who met each other long time back and their continous meetings is creating insecurity in Pushpa! I even get Gauri's insecurity as Anandi was Jagya's legal wife and childhood friend. Anant and Anandi do not share any such personal relationship so how can Pushpa be so stupid to get insecure! In this world, both men and women exist! Now should Anandi stop interacting with men because she is single hence any man can take her late husband's place? CVs come up with some really illogical situations to show Anandi as the shinning star, better woman and etc, etc.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Why is Pushpa's case being compared with Gauri's ?

Gauri was a personal issue, the common factor between anandi and gauri was Jagya, her husband at that time. 

Who is pushpa to her?  Is Dr. anant related to her just like jagya was ?

This incident was shown deliberately by CVs to make Dr. Anant realize what an understanding woman anandi is and to make him fall in love with her.

Anandi had relation with Gauri and sanchi. When she stayed quiet to their abuses, it was understood. Actually not understood but no one pointed it out thinking she does not have to answer to barking dogs.

But in this case , it's like all the barking dogs in the world can come over to bark in her cabin as the procipal is kind enough(or shameless) to understand them.

Here Anandi understanding Pushpa is weird! Really weird!! What is Anandi? She's become so shameless. Imagine someone having the guts to enter into a principal's office and maligning her character! She should be thrown out with security guards, if it was any other principal. Anandi has no relation whatsoever with this family to bear the insults. Nidhi is anyway fully affected with her parents improper behavior. She is ashamed of them. Anandi throwing her mother out would not effect her more than what was already done.

@bold - It looks like she is trying to impress Anant by going out of her way as a principal. I know she is not actually trying to impress him but her behavior appears like thatπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.
aparnauma thumbnail
If the lady or her driver comes to pick up Nidhi from school Anandi needs to know that arrangement.
She cannot send off the child with anyone especially when the girl's parents are divorced.
She needs to know that her mother or somebody who is appointed by her can come and pick her up 

Both parents need to make it clear for her and she has to know that it is happening with parents approval in the interest of the safety of her student.

It is not her fault what should have been meeting meant to discuss arrangements made for the girl to be picked up from school turn out to be slanging match between parents of the child.

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

Bold, First they were not just fighting themselves but dragging principal's name in their fight or rather Pushpa was doing that. 

Secondly they were fighting in her cabin which was not meant for this purpose. 
-----------------

Principal's cabin can not be used for discussing personal matters of a couple. It may not be a big crime but it must be against the rules of school. 

Since it was not a crime , no one is asking for arrest or jail for them . 

But if they were failed to remember themselves then it should be reminded to them that it was not a place to quarrel on their personal matters so please continue outside of this school. 

Is this too much to ask for? 

Anandi herself is responsible for maintaining the dignity of her post and cabin. 
----------

Btw in any school I have visited till now no one can just barge in principal's cabin. One needs to have permission first to meet  the principal. 

Very well said Anshurg.

@bold - Even if she managed to barge into the office, imagine talking about the principals character?? Does this happen anywhere on earth? And the best part is the princinpal understanding it!! Like someone said, Anandi should have been a counsellor and not a principal. Even a counsellor wouldn't stand at such comments.
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Anandi had relation with Gauri and sanchi. When she stayed quiet to their abuses, it was understood. Actually not understood but no one pointed it out thinking she does not have to answer to barking dogs.

But in this case , it's like all the barking dogs in the world can come over to bark in her cabin as the procipal is kind enough(or shameless) to understand them.

Here Anandi understanding Pushpa is weird! Really weird!! What is Anandi? She's become so shameless. Imagine someone having the guts to enter into a principal's office and maligning her character! She should be thrown out with security guards, if it was any other principal. Anandi has no relation whatsoever with this family to bear the insults. Nidhi is anyway fully affected with her parents improper behavior. She is ashamed of them. Anandi throwing her mother out would not effect her more than what was already done.

@bold - It looks like she is trying to impress Anant by going out of her way as a principal. I know she is not actually trying to impress him but her behavior appears like thatπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

And then comes the most classic and somewhat cliche question: on what basis did he dare to like me or propose me?! πŸ˜‘ Just because i have been kind to him? Just because i helped him go through his troubles? Just because i tried to understand his problems? πŸ˜†
I find it hilarious because mostly a person falls for another person for his/her good personality and kind behavior towards them and yet these female leads act as if they don't know such simple theories of love! If they start being too kind and understanding to another person then why does it shock them to know that the person might have developed feelings for them? Why do they react as if they did some impossible inhuman crime? πŸ˜•
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

blue - had a hearty laugh reading this πŸ€£
aparnauma thumbnail
There is no way she could barge into  pprincipal's cabin.
They have already shown what will happen if anyone barges into her cabin.

May be people were too taken in by so called dashing entry by the actor who is playing Nidhi's father that they didn't notice the security personnel and the receptionist/secretary asking if he had an appointment πŸ˜†

When Nidhi's mother did not obviously barge in and the meeting gets disrupted because of the husband and wife fights and they drag in another woman's name into their fight how does that undermine Anandi's self respect?

I don't understand this

Taking some jealous woman's rants seriously amounts to having self respect?
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

If the lady or her driver comes to pick up Nidhi from school Anandi needs to know that arrangement.

She cannot send off the child with anyone especially when the girl's parents are divorced.
She needs to know that her mother or somebody who is appointed by her can come and pick her up 

Both parents need to make it clear for her and she has to know that it is happening with parents approval in the interest of the safety of her student.

It is not her fault what should have been meeting meant to discuss arrangements made for the girl to be picked up from school turn out to be slanging match between parents of the child.

@Aparna
No is blaming Anandi for allowing Pushpa at her school and inside her cabin.
No one is blaming Anandi for being the reason of arguement between Anant and Pushpa or giving Pushpa the chance to put stupid blames on her.
But parents cannot shout in such manner in school building or area! Why do we see boards hung outside the schools that say unnecessary honking is not allowed near school areas? It is always expected to maintain certain level or discipline and silence in and near the school areas! If they dn't do so then it's the duty of the principle and other authorities to tell them off! Most importantly it's a huge thing to blame a person, that too a person sitting in post of principle, for getting wrongly involved with one parent of their student! It is useless to talk to barking dogs but Pushpa cannot act as if she is some very poor victim going through extreme mental trauma which gives her permission to talk whatever she wants in whatever manner she wants to with other women!
You cannot bark like idiots and blame who ever you want in name of mental trauma or pain! Its a very cheap accusation that Pushpa put on Anandi! Even if it does not hold any truth, Anandi should have told her off for behaving in such illogical manner!
Edited by libsrocks - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What?? πŸ˜² Why should Anandi take Pushpa's allegations seriously? Why should she give importance to her allegations by taking them seriously? πŸ˜²

If people say things behind my back, I have no control over it. But if they say derogatory things at my face and I tolerate it, that means something is wrong with me. I am either at fault or I dont have self respect.