Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Any ways I am learning new definitions for the term self respect😛
Apparently disregarding somebody's jealous rants amounts to lack of self respect.

I suppose one should leave everything which is important to them and give importance to some jealous desperate person's rants and their false allegations just to prove that they think highly of themselves

Paying attention to false allegations made against oneself are more important than all the things that the person considers as important. Great dfinition for self respect indeed.

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay, fine. Pushpa had her permission to meet in her office.

But she was clearly maligning her character. In the past too Pushpa insulted her a number of times and anandi did nothing about it...At that time she had not lost her daughter. So to say that she understands pushpa because she has lost her daughter is not right.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Any ways I am learning new definitions for the term self respect😛

Apparently disregarding somebody's jealous rants amounts to lack of self respect.

I suppose one should leave everything which is important to them and give importance to some jealous desperate person's rants and their false allegations just to prove that they think highly of themselves

Paying attention to false allegations made against oneself are more important than all the things that the person considers as important. Great dfinition for self respect indeed.

Well if keeping quiet against nonsense allegations is okay then why did anandi speak up against dadi bua when the woman her paltan had been bad mouthing shiv during rasika's case? If the allegations on him ere baseless then there was no need for anandi to react! 
In fact if tomorrow Pushpa blames Anandi for staying in Jaitsar to be close to her ex-husband (jagya) then there is no need for Anandi to speak up! Just stay silent because she knows how baseless those allegations are...right?
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
False allegations were once made on Anandi during Shravan fiasco and later during Jagya's election when A was AnSh and J was JaGan.

In both these cases, Anandi made clear attempts to take off those false allegations against her name. What she did at that point was right and appropriate because her dignity was in question.

Similarly, Pushpa is putting Anandi's dignity in question. So why shouldn't Anandi show Pushpa her place? Why should she be so understanding? 

In fact she should have sternly asked both Anant and Pushpa to leave the premises immediately, and come back when they are ready to talk not fight. After all they were in a school and in A's cabin where A is the final authority.

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago