Loved all the parts
maan and geet's first dinner date goes well
want maan and geet to come closer
please update soon

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Maan took her for dinner date...

thank God he behaved well and didn't felt insulted and embarassed when she didn't accepted the chair he offered...

Dinner went well...

itne dinno baad itna chota update...kub shuru hua kub khatam pata hi nahin chala...

thanx for pm...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
after sooo many days n dis short update...very bad dear...

nice update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MG on their first official dinner date !
Nice part
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 12
nice part...
cont soon...
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
very nice update
maan is trying to understant get
maan help geet to eat with sticks
very nice  
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update loved their date so cute when he was teaching her to use the chopsticks and loved that he feed her awesome update thanks for the pm.
ds.mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 13

After their date, both realized that their relationship needed work. However at the same time, both were waiting for the other to make the move. They both felt the growing sexual desire for one another, but decided to stay quiet.

When ever they were both in one room together, the room would suddenly become warm. Their eyes would darken, breathing would be strained, chests would heave. They say that ignorance is bliss.

However, sometimes ignorance can delay as well.

A month had passed since their wedding, however there was still no improvement between the two. They got along very well, if it was at dinner or at breakfast, or in the weekends, when they would sleep in.

Even the family noticed their togetherness, but they also knew that something was missing. Sometimes people need to be pushed, and Dadi had realized just how to do that.

-

Both Maan and Geet were called to the mansion. When Geet arrived in Dadi's room, Maan was already there sitting on the other side of her on the bed, looking relaxed. Geet quickly examined his facial features. His eyes looked a little swollen, as if he had not slept for days.

Geet: Has he not slept in the night? Probably up doing work all-night. What else has to be expected from this Dust Danav?

She came out of her reverie when she heard Dadi's voice.

Come bete...I was waiting for you! Sit beside me...said Dadi lovingly. Geet sat on the bed on her left side while Maan on the right. Dadi patted her soft cheeks.

What happened Dadi? I mean all of a sudden...is everything alright? Asked a concerned Geet.

Yes everything is alright! Said Dadima.

Beta..I know what circumstances that your wedding happened in...I also know that both you have had enough time to understand each other, but with Maan in office and Geet going to college, you are just not spending enough time with each other. So I am sending you both for honeymoon in Italy! She finished off by saying, giving a shock to Maan and Geet.

WHAAT? They both exclaimed together.

You heard it right...I want both of you to spend time together in a quiet and tranquil place so you can get to know each other! She smirked proudly, while looking at her grandchildren.

Dadima...we are fine! Plus, we can't go...this is my final year in college for my MBA!

I know bete...but right now you are on holiday for two weeks right? So you can go! Then you still have a whole one week to work! So you both are going!

Absolutely Not! Maan said firmly.

We are not going anywhere. I have a lot work to do! Saying that he stood up and got ready to leave!

Wait Maan...I am not listening to you! Both of you haven't been out together and after it is a custom to go out for a holiday as husband and wife.

And plus...I am getting old and I get bored sitting in the house by myself so I want a child soon in the house...samjhe aap dono! Geet and Maan looked at each other feeling embarrassed, and then looked away.

So no excuses, and I have already spoken to Adi about your trip so you need not worry. If I hear one more word out of either of you, then I will send you for two weeks.

Iss adi ki tho main? Maan thought.

But Dadi...Geet couldn't even finish her sentence.

Now get freshen up quickly as your flight to Italy is in 2 hours time, NAKUL has already packed both of your suitcases so get ready and the car is waiting for you outside, and if you miss your flight, then you will have to face me...DEVYANI SINGH KHURANA! Otherwise...

Maan and Geet rushed outside the room before Dadi could change her mind. Where as Dadi sat there with a smug look on her face.

On the other hand, Maan and Geet quickly got ready and sat in the car irritated at their whole trip. Both of them sat with the a glum face.

What was the need for Dadi to send us? We were fine in the outhouse...now i have to spend a week with her in one room...oh no...what has Dadi done? Wasn't it bad already, with all the hormones. It was okay when we slept in 2 different rooms. But now 1 room, 1 bed? He thought, getting frustrated by the minute.

Maan couldn't sleep anymore. When ever he closed his eyes, he could see her, picture her, naked. Her creamy looking skin. Her moaning and whimpering, while he was touching her. This had to be it. All those sleepless nights, and now they had to go on a honeymoon.

But he knew he didn't want to scare her away, with his dominance. He knew she was innocent and that she had probably never even kissed anyone. So if you told her what he was thinking, she would probably run.

Oh no...I have to spend 1 week with him...but he's not that bad na Geet! Oh my God...I need to control my feelings around him. Oh no..what mess have we got ourselves into? She thought.

With Geet, she was pretty much feeling the same. Whenever they were in the same room, her heart skipped beats, her skin would fluster and she would get goose-bumps. Now in one room, for a whole week?

No this couldn't happen.

Hey Babaji...! Help the poor souls.

-

Maan and Geet arrived at the airport and did there check-in. They then boarded the flight. Geet was worried as this was her first flight and Maan could see her nervousness by looking at her face. They both sat down in their seats that Dadi booked for them. However, Geet was still nervous.

What happened Geet? Are you alright? Asked Maan.

Umm...its just that...I haven't been on a plane before so... Geet said in a quiet voice.

Maan realised what she was going through so he just pulled her closer to himself and held her hand tightly, to tell her that everything will be alright. Geet relaxed in his arms, by putting her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. While Maan put his head, on her head and fell asleep. That would have been the most peaceful sleep that they have had so far. They only woke up, when they heard that the plane was landing in Italy.

Geet woke up, feeling embarrassed and weakly smiled at him.

I am sorry...wo...I don't know how I just fell asleep. She said.

Hmm...

-

They both reached to their hotel. It was the finest hotels in Sicily that Dadi had booked for them, it was the Intercontinental Grand, she had booked for them the royal honeymoon suite, which included a Jacuzzi in the bathroom and outdoor, a small swimming pool and a private beach area.

The room itself had a master bedroom with a king size bed in the middle it had a large ensuite, a small kitchen and a large living room.

When Geet and Maan entered the room, they were amazed to see their Dadima's choice. Geet felt like she was in heaven. The whole room was covered in rose petals and candles. It had a very romantic atmosphere. The view was just spectacular, according to Geet.

Maan on the other hand, was happy that Dadi knew his choice well. Maan and Geet both at down on the sofa. It was 6 o'clock in the night and both were equally hungry.

Geet..you freshen up! I will get some dinner, Maan said and walked out the room. Geet felt some relief, but not was the real question, 7 days living in the same room!

Oh no...this was going to be hell she thought.

On the other hand, Maan thought of just keeping his distance physically, he wanted the relationship to work rather than the lust to take over.

Precap: Lingerie πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Note : This FF belongs to Mishty Shah... If anybody wants PM's for this FF then add me @MishtyPm

Edited by ds.mish - 9 years ago