Asad's Guilt and Zoya's Trauma - Words Unsaid - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Asad will have to help her realize that she does not have live in fear of him as no relationship can be built when you fear the person will harm you.

Totally agree 

i would like to see the creativity of writer in the redemption track 
as to one cannot live the relationship with ignorance ...

i think showing him regretting  on his actions when ever he sees her is a start of what audience want to see .. 

i would definitely want  to see his redemption to be way out that a cup of sorry  as this would maintain the protocall of the character and show as well  

and want zoya to be a strong women as a lot is stored in box for her in future , and if the ignorance and forgiveness will take place in all  her actions the character wouldn't be pleasant to see more ...

maggie :) 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enrique

Asad will have to help her realize that she does not have live in fear of him as no relationship can be built when you fear the person will harm you.

Totally agree 

i would like to see the creativity of writer in the redemption track 
as to one cannot live the relationship with ignorance ...

i think showing him regretting  on his actions when ever he sees her is a start of what audience want to see .. 

i would definitely want  to see his redemption to be way out that a cup of sorry  as this would maintain the protocall of the character and show as well  

and want zoya to be a strong women as a lot is stored in box for her in future , and if the ignorance and forgiveness will take place in all  her actions the character wouldn't be pleasant to see more ...

maggie :) 

Thanks Maggie for your feedback and support of the post...we all hope this is a new beginning from the PH...credit was deserved here..it was good work (the dance was just fluff)...here's hoping this is not a flash in the pan and we see more from both parties. 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post Laila.

I was also pleasantly surprised that the CVs put that scene in there...but i think if they hadn't it would have really ruined any mitwas or the dance sequence for me...because I would always be thinking that how could you just forget it and move on like it never happened...or that it was trivial.  So...thanks to the CVs for putting Zoya's flinch in there.  The rest I think you've said it all.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Excellent post Laila.

I was also pleasantly surprised that the CVs put that scene in there...but i think if they hadn't it would have really ruined any mitwas or the dance sequence for me...because I would always be thinking that how could you just forget it and move on like it never happened...or that it was trivial.  So...thanks to the CVs for putting Zoya's flinch in there.  The rest I think you've said it all.

Thank you - glad you liked it and thank you so much for your kind words - I too agree with the things you say and here is hoping this is not a flash in the pan...
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
For a change I completely agree with you.
I'm glad that you made this post Laila.
I hope Asad's redemption may continue a bit longer and CVs may do proper justice to the whole slap issue.
I wonder why Zoya's easily forgiving nature is bothering this time you guys soo much.
I think the whole Akram fiasco was much more worse than this case where Zoe's whole life was at stake.But knowing Zoe,we saw her forgiving Asad even before he could apologize to her properly.
So I was not surprised to see her forgiving Asad this time soo easily.
Anyways I'm loving the way Asad is regretting his actions.
As you said,he really needs to build trust on Zoe once again by his words and actions.
I guess ASYA's relationship is slowly taking a new turn now...
A very lovely post indeed dear.
I hope that you may keep on spreading the positive atmosphere by making threads like this future.
Take care!
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

For a change I completely agree with you.
I'm glad that you made this post Laila.
I hope Asad's redemption may continue a bit longer and CVs may do proper justice to the whole slap issue.
I wonder why Zoya's easily forgiving nature is bothering this time you guys soo much.
I think the whole Akram fiasco was much more worse than this case where Zoe's whole life was at stake.But knowing Zoe,we saw her forgiving Asad even before he could apologize to her properly.
So I was not surprised to see her forgiving Asad this time soo easily.
Anyways I'm loving the way Asad is regretting his actions.
As you said,he really needs to build trust on Zoe once again by his words and actions.
I guess ASYA's relationship is slowly taking a new turn now...
A very lovely post indeed dear.
I hope that you may keep on spreading the positive atmosphere by making threads like this future.
Take care!

crazy4KASH-ARF. I write positive posts when a job is done correctly...I have standards for writers..and here's why...I am going to disclose something to you...as to why I expect better...my moo bole uncle is Dr. Rahi Masoom Reza...he and my father and uncles were very close...we come from a family where there is a standard of writing and poetry that is expected to be of high quality. We do not praise until the work is of a standard that deserves it. When the work is good, we will write it and when it is not good, we will discuss it. The atmosphere here was never negative from our end; it was simply never tolerated because diversity of opinion is tragically not acceptable and we did not hold those views that you like...even now you are questioning us as to why we cannot like Zoya's attitude.. so.how about reading our posts and understanding our take...and if that is not possible...then respecting the fact we don't. How does that work for you?

Have a good day and thanks for liking the post. 
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

crazy4KASH-ARF. I write positive posts when a job is done correctly...I have standards for writers..and here's why...I am going to disclose something to you...as to why I expect better...my moo bole uncle is Dr. Rahi Masoom Reza...he and my father and uncles were very close...we come from a family where there is a standard of writing and poetry that is expected to be of high quality. We do not praise until the work is of a standard that deserves it. When the work is good, we will write it and when it is not good, we will discuss it. Theatmosphere here was never negative from our end; it was simply never tolerated because diversity of opinion is tragically not acceptable and we did not hold those views that you like...even now you are questioning us as to why we cannot like Zoya's attitude.. so.how about reading our posts and understanding our take...and if that is not possible...then respecting the fact we don't. How does that work for you?

Have a good day and thanks for liking the post.

U know I was just trying to understand what upset u guys so much by Zoya's forgiveness.I didn't mean to question ur opinions.You have sole right to not take things as soon and appreciations are always subjective.Isn't it?
I don't ask you to change ur opinions or praise something which you can't.
Regarding the optimism,I was just trying to say that I'm glad that the negativity which u guys held towards the slap is slowly changing its direction.
I never said that u guys are making the forum negative or something.I simply get put off when members start to bash each other and get into personal attacks.I was unhappy that this whole slap issue was turning the forum negative and now this redemption is slowly cooling down the forum.
I request you not to take this post of mine in a negative manner.
Trust me,I really loved what u have written here dear.
Take care!

Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

U know I was just trying to understand what upset u guys so much by Zoya's forgiveness.I didn't mean to question ur opinions.You have sole right to not take things as soon and appreciations are always subjective.Isn't it?
I don't ask you to change ur opinions or praise something which you can't.
Regarding the optimism,I was just trying to say that I'm glad that the negativity which u guys held towards the slap is slowly changing its direction.
I never said that u guys are making the forum negative or something.I simply get put off when members start to bash each other and get into personal attacks.I was unhappy that this whole slap issue was turning the forum negative and now this redemption is slowly cooling down the forum.
I request you not to take this post of mine in a negative manner.
Trust me,I really loved what u have written here dear.
Take care!

We still haven't changed our opinion there. We have not changed our opinion there at all. I  stand by every post and letter I wrote regarding the matter and so do many others on this thread. You and I still hold polar opposite views on that matter and that will remain forever. And please do not try to work at getting this post closed by bringing up this topic. And because you are so unhappy with it, we cannot even mention the word anymore because it bothers your personal sentiments. It was never negative to us to discuss the matter...even though we were the ones who were repeatedly bashed ðŸ˜• so please do not try to pretend that we do not know where you are going with your comments. 

What we are discussing is that the redemption track was portrayed in a decent manner today.  I wrote this post because I wanted to point out what was done right and what still needs to be done in order for it to be a success - it's not close to it at all and we are far from content - at least I am. Have a good day...

And might I add more here..since I am name dropping...my good friend's (and he is an amazing writer himself) aunt is Isabella Allende (House of Spirits author), my other friend is had two mentors whom she introduced me too - one is Fay Weldon (author of She Devil) and the other one of the top professors in medieval literature at Harvard...and that's just to name a few...😉 and the list goes on...even my secretary is a writer and Tyler Perry (Madea) likes her work...so please...when it comes to writers, I have plenty to compare.😆
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
your post is spot on laila

yesterday s scene was a very good scene and this is the actual
redemption and not the coffee party .
for a minute  after such awkward situation between them i thought
zoya might be back to her usual self  and start talking
but no she made him sense his mistake
which lead him to remorse

cvs this is what is expected of you mature writing with responsibilities
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

your post is spot on laila

yesterday s scene was a very good scene and this is the actual
redemption and not the coffee party .
for a minute  after such awkward situation between them i thought
zoya might be back to her usual self  and start talking
but no she made him sense his mistake
which lead him to remorse

cvs this is what is expected of you mature writing with responsibilities

Yes, this was perhaps the maturest we saw Zoya...her comment, "I'm sorry, I was only asking you to dance." reminded him he had left in her a fear that if she took a joke too far he would respond in aggression and that really hit him hard..even her hand hurting was another unintentional reminder that she was still hurting...

And her poetry was a reminder that she was not ready to bond with him just yet and that his "niceness' was not going to be received so quickly - so these are hopefully subtle hints that perhaps she might have forgiven but not forgotten...and I hope we get the same Zoya back who stood up against him when he did wrong regarding Akram's men.