Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankeerth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is for the fourth time I am reading this story it's awesome story explaining how happy everafters r like thank u for ur story thank u very much
manesha116 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a one of the most beautiful ff  i read.
I like ur writting style very much.
About ff u discribe every single emotions very beautifully n naturaly.
My favourite scene was that film incident.yeah its bit same to show.but what my attention cautch was how khushi understood her mistake from that tickets n the way she apologize.

gadhaprem thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear nice story .. is there 13 chapters or there are more I'm confused ??
1288765 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read this in one sitting at my piano (grade 5 exam next week, should've been practising, but I couldn't put my phone down and stop reading this beautiful story!). It just brought back all of the feels that I have for ArShi, I wish this plot had been used in the actual show! This was such an enthralling FF, I'll admit I cried a bit at some of the parts! (And that's really unusual for me because I mostly keep my emotions in check!), I love how this FF starts off following the show, but then introduces an even better plot line! I really hope that you'll write some more amazing ArShi FFs that somewhat follow the show. Thanks so much for this story, I thoroughly enjoyed it! ❤️
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful story about couple their complicated marriage life..
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful piece of work not only the way emotions you portrayal but also the language is so good...
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story!!
Loved it.
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reread this after ages. Just love how you captured the feelings of khushi and arnav. Its the way marriages are: ups and downs. 
Khushi here was very real. There is only so much a person can overlook and only so many times can a person maintain happiness. Khushi reached her breaking point. 

Really enjoyed reading how Khushi and arnav started ommunicating their feelings/insecurities more.
Edited by fatima2603 - 6 years ago
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Coming back to read it once again, and maybe commenting again.
It is always amazing to read different interpretations of Arnav and Khushi from the show. While AU allows the author the freedom to make their own characters, sticking to the show's POV is hard for many authors, especially when it is someone else's narration you are carrying forward.
You do it effortlessly and with a panache that gives the story a firm grounding.

I guess there are several out there who didn't like Khushi forgiving her Arnav like that. Her character's magnanimity surprised everyone and made her so unreal. But, here you gave that a chance. You brought out the flawed aspects of the narrations. How can anyone ignore facts that both Arnav and Khushi are chalk and cheese and their happily ever after would not be a bed of roses. They would have major struggles. In that sense, i enjoyed your take on their story. It was a well rounded narrative with the characters story coming out in full circle.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
This was just amazing loved it so much.