Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I've just come across the story and read all chapters in one go. Khushi's honesty about her feeings and the way she always shared her insecurities with Arnav regarding their marriage and Sheetal was described perfectly. It was nice to see a strong Khushi who knows what she wants and never hides it from Arnav.
vidra thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was an amazing read...great job, well written.
Chanyaforever thumbnail
Brillant! I am dumbstruck how good you wrote all emotions... Yes indeed, this is life and this is marriage! Thanks for this awesome SS.
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was a wonderful piece of writing.enjoyed it immensely.Edited by msmarple - 8 years ago
swaron_arshi_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was one of those os
who perfectly defines
how arshi would be after marriage
how they will deal with their insecurities
how much importance they held in each other life
it was perfect
thank you for writing something so gud
u have done a commendable job as an writer
:-)):-)
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey RockBarbie,
An amazingly balanced point of view of their relationship... My sympathies kept switching sides... 

Neither was a 100% saint, nor a 100% sinner... they were both just a 100% human.

They loved yet kept making mistakes... they wanted to keep the other happy, yet kept hurting the person they wanted to please the most... they wanted happiness their way yet compromised to have a shared happiness... 

This story was more her struggle to find her footing in the real life... You have shown that struggle so well... the perfect mixture of hope and despair, acceptance and denial, willfulness and compromise, individuality and solidarity. The bottomline though ( thank you Payal... and how often do we get a chance to string those three words together?) was to determine what is important and patiently work towards it.

For him... for all his tantrums and obliviousness... you have given him the innate understanding when something is threatening his world...the knowledge when not everything is right with her... the realization every time that she is unhappy... and above all the epiphany that they were still an unsolved mystery to each other... That love does not automatically make every thing alright. AND the determination that he will do whatever it takes to make her happy... but with full disclosure that he will err along the way. 

You kept me on my toes. Will this end ok? the pendulum swung between happiness and sadness with such ease, I wasn't certain till the last line where you will choose to end it.

A fantastic story RB... but now I expect no less.

Seriously love and regards,
S

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome story.
Loved it.
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
You captured the feeling of loneliness and insecurity wonderfully. Loved how they resolved the situations.
Kiddo_Star thumbnail
Trust me when I say this is really an amazing story. I've come across so many stories but never have I seen such a true to life story. Tnx for this one ;-)
As2001 thumbnail
Very nicely written Rockbarbie! Loved how khushi wanted to be herself instead of looking out for people around her. The flaws, insecurities and anger are very much part of reality and you brought them in very well. kudos! 
I also read your other story Gravity. That was amazing!!!!! Thanks for taking us into a tour of the minds of all the characters in the story - khushi, Arnav, and La. Anjali was not one of my favourites though. I would have liked to know more of Akash... His character was intriguing :)  I am posting here as that thread seems to have been closed. 

While I am at it, 'inertia' was great too. you had me at murrukku and raw mango in your authors note! Not that I would not have read it other wise :) Your characters are always close to reality - people with their goodness as well as flaws and the good part is,  they are invariably smart enough to identify and mend their ways. 

I will read anything you write... Have loved the three I have read so far. You are one of the writers that makes think as I am reading :) While I usually like to read without interruptions, I surprisngly don't mind looking up Wikipedia or the dictionary to know th embracing of a concept or a word. I am learning :) and thanks to you... 

Keep writing - you are wonderful :)