Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

As2001 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
As you might have seen the previous one was my first post in IF. I knew about Ipkknd only late last year and then got introduced to the world of arhi FF much later...only to discover some of the best writing by talented people! 
I have been a silent reader for far too long...and feel bad about it. So this is my first step towards redemption. Acknowledging the writers efforts beyond hitting the click button. Now, I should go and do the same with the other ladies that have shared their amazing work for everyone to enjoy :) 
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: As2001

As you might have seen the previous one was my first post in IF. I knew about Ipkknd only late last year and then got introduced to the world of arhi FF much later...only to discover some of the best writing by talented people! 

I have been a silent reader for far too long...and feel bad about it. So this is my first step towards redemption. Acknowledging the writers efforts beyond hitting the click button. Now, I should go and do the same with the other ladies that have shared their amazing work for everyone to enjoy :) 

Welcome and much much thanks :=)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and acknowledgment.

Cheers!
kkgsrpepo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story...fact s are explained beautifully..,..πŸ‘πŸΌ...keep writing... Waiting to read ur many new stories...:)
arshibigfan95 thumbnail
I have just discovered your index and i cant tell you how much i have enjoyed reading your stories.
Started with Love Inc...the thread was closed so cldnt comment there.

This day has been spent just catching up with ur stories.
This one what can i say...unbelievably awesome.

U r one fantastic writer
LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
It's beautiful.. Their journey.. Loved it..😊
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I just read this story. Wow, how amazing. It is how it would be in reality. Amazed by your writing skills
diyaa1pk thumbnail
Do u have a published book?...I would really like to read some good literature...really...its always so refreshing ...every time I read ur stories...I find some thing new...which I can relate to...its amazing...the thought process of putting words together...
Words which seem to be at loss for most people...
Would like to c ur book at my fav book shop...I am for sure ur regular buyer and reader...
do publish ...plz
ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I just stumbled upon the story yesterday and read the whole wonderful story in one go. Beautiful journey of two people  to understanding and adjusting to one another, Thank you.
ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you a great story.  Beautifully written.
Hansa  - eastender
Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Keeping their character traits, this bound to happen.  Well used in the story.
Cheers...