Awosum promo..continue soon
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Really interesting Promo...!😊
Continue soon Plz...
charu.smrithi thumbnail
i want an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charu.smrithi thumbnail
U hv not updated this in a vry long time...do continue soon...
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey promo awesome but update soon..waiting yaar..try to understand..
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

SECOND CHANCES PART-4

Madhu recollected the fight which had happend soon after her 1st film.Trishna was fuming because of madhu's victory...Her inferiority complex making her speak words  which had killed the earlier Madhubala completely...

She had walked away from the house the very night...

Madhu steped out to find Trishna and Roma standing there.

M-"What brings you here Ms. malik?"

Trishna-"I wanted to show you the difference between right and wrong"

Roma-"How could you be so selfish Madhu?  Do you even care about heroine?"

Madhu grew wild...at that moment she knew  that she had enough.

Madhu-"Oh so I dont act as sister...When did she act as one? At first I was wrong because I slapped Rk not because he was wrong but she lost her Chance in the movie...then he forced me to marry him,even then it was about her ...she cursed me because of her jealousy and ya I am glad  that you  are happy that your curse had come true after all...Rk left me .Now it is because I am in Bollywood  and she is not..."

Trish-"Madhu ...It was my dream to"

Madhu cuts her-"See still it is only about you and your dreams..What about mine...I am just  an object of use and throw right...Aur Roma...forget Trishna...kahan thi tum jab  mujhe zarrorat thi?did i blame you in any way then Why? Didu have I ever treated you as  a step sister?"

Madhu-"When you  can be selfish Why cant I?Now you want me to go away completely so that you can try and succed right?Sahi kaha kisi ne...khoon ke rishta aur aise rishton mein falak hote hain..."

Madhu broke down completely but managed to hold herself. She walked  to her car and took out a whisky bottle...She turned it and had few sips of it...

Rk fell on his knees as the magnitude of his mistake hit him.He had orphaned Madhu...

It had been 4 hours now and Rk felt himself growing guiltier and heavier.

Madhu behaved as if nothing had happened at all. She gave all her shots with a much reversed smile on her face.

Some time later as Rk and Madhu left for their vanity vans to change. Two figures are seen locking up the van from outside. A girl in case of Madhu's van and a guy in Rk's van.

Jai stood there texting some one from his mobile and as the girl passed, he looked at her suspiciously

Madhu dressed up and tried to open the door of her vanity van but it was struck. She tried giving pressure, but to no avail.

M-"Hello koi hai bahar?"

Rk finally came out of his van after a similar escapade'He froze hearing Madhu's voice.

Rk-"Madhu move back ok" and he kicked the door open. A very scared Madhu ran and hugged him. She was unable to breathe inside and was gasping for air as she hugged him.

How long they stood there like that no one knew, but the sound of thunder brought back Madhu to her senses.She moved away from Rk feeling completely flustered. She began to set her fringes back and avoided eye contact. It was odd; the whole place was completely silent. Realization hit hard that they were all alone in the studio.

Rk-"Oh god what do we do now?" began searching for his mobile phone.

Madhu realized that she did not have her I-Phone either.

M-"I guess we need to wait as the studio door would have been locked by now."

The whole thing felt like a Deja-vu to the couple.

Madhu brought out her stool wrapped it around her and sat quietly.

Rk took a step and out of no where something fell on him''

Rk-"OUCH'''man"

Madhu sprang up to her feet and rushed to check on him.

M-"Rk are you okay? Does it hurt? Let me see'.."

She began scanning his forehead for injuries.

She left as she felt Rk's intense gaze on her'..As she moved away from him ,she felt a tug at her left wrist and turned to see Rk holding it'.She looked into his eyes and what she saw there made her loose herself'''.. 

Edited by smritiz - 11 years ago
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys really sorry for the delayed updates...have been busy with my admission for my masters so have been running around... will update Guzarish  next...by tmo. but plz comment ,they make my day... I hope you understand...

smrithi...
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very nice. awesome. keep it up.👍🏼
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Best one..dude this part was awesome..oh i loved it..