Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsSSO thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I literally can't wait to read the update ...
Continue soon ...
And please continue sending me PMS !
RAONE8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome teaser..do continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
charu.smrithi thumbnail
continue soon...it is very interesting precap
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"ACTRESS MADHUBALA GOES MISSING"

Interesting Teaser ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
cont sn n sorry fr late rply
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
                                 SECOND CHANCES PART-5

Madhu  was  candid about the whole thing,her heart was happy to be in the arms of the person she loves her mind corrected loved  once .and he had broken it. It was nothing but revenge for him...For that moment Madhu let her heart take over and began dancing with him...

Madhu forgot everything at that instant, Rk kept gazing at her  with love ,he wanted to kiss her, claim her as his and wanted to take her away from everyone  and live in a world which had only both of them...
Even as seconds passed no one knew who closed the distance between them and soon they were kissing each other madly. Rk sucked her upper lips and was busy nibbling it, madhu ran her hands around his neck and began to mess up with his hairs and returned  the passion equally...

The loud bout of thunder brought them back to reality. Madhu moved back her hands closed over her swollen lips...Rk was shocked to find tears, angst,shock and pain...
Rk-"Ma...Madhu...I am sorry just listen to me please..."
M-"I am sorry Mr. Kundra ...this was a mistake and i assure you this would never happen again..."
Rk felt himself break hearing the word mistake but before he could say anything Madhu had dissapeared.Rk came to the entrance only to find the studio opened by  the spot boys who were giving him wired looks as they saw Madhu running away crying with her mouth closed...

Rk got out and  looked around and spotted a black car which was having all tainted glasses and within  a blink of the eye the car was gone...
rk wondered if the driver had gone mad but even as he moved to his car his eyes fell on a  object,rather device,it was madhu's cell phone...Rk took it  and examined it  not sensing anything put it in his pocket and walked away...
Rk made his way to his appartment and climbed the stairs to his room.He looked at the time ...it was 4am in the morning.Rk shut his eyes and was soon asleep...

At 8:00am

Bittuji came in running  and was tripping when patil caught him.
Radhaji-"Bittuji ...Kya baat hai?"
deepali and sikky  looked up with great intrest along with Sr.Bhatia ,Rk was coming down the steeps and looked at him with great curiosity...
Bittuji-"Chief ...Chief...who  Madhu bhabi ...I mean Madhubala ji is MISSING..."
Radha gasped and within a second the whole hall went silent...

SOMEWHERE ON THE OUTSKIRTS...
Madhu opened her eyes slowly and tried to move but coudn't as her hands,legs and waist were tied to the chair...She looked around to find herself in a abonded shaft...she tried to call and make noise but of no use she had a kerchief turned to her mouth.The opening of the door made her alert and as  the person came in front of her  she was shell shocked...

It was none othe than her old accquintance Mukund Dixit...

gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very nice update.๐Ÿ‘ now wats d problem wid mukku. rk gonna kill him. continue soon dear.
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awosum update..Mukund kidnaped madhu..๐Ÿ˜ก Ab mukund ko rk se koi bacha nahi payega..
tharuTWA thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›very nice update๐Ÿ‘
i really liked it!
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME...MADHU GOT KIDNAPPED..NOT TO WORRY OUR RK WILL SAVE HER..HOPE THEY SOON GET BACK TOGETHER...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ