Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

CHAPTER 1

TRING... went of the alarm in the latest i-phone and a hand slipped out of the costliest fur spread and began searching  for the device...like a butterfly flapping its wings for the first time... she got up finally and her foot landed  on the most velvety fur ever  and a yelp resonated around the room..

Grl-"Sasha u stupid kitten y do u always end up here rather than staying in your basket..." the kitten refused to budge however.

"MADHU..." a voice called her from outside...

Madhu-"Just a second Jai I will be down  and ya i am completely awake"

shortly a whistling sound was heard  going downstairs .madhu silently made a beeline  to the crystal jug and in a fraction emptied all its  contents on the kitten...Sasha got up instantly and mewed making a baby face...

Madhu-"uttho u lazy moron...we need to go for joging remember ...I need to cut down some wait  weight for my upcoming film  ..."

Sasha raised  her eyebrow asking something like"What does it have to do with me"...and Madhu understood it.

She said-"Fine no more cheesecakes for u from now..." The kitten mewed and gestured her to  get moving for their jog(intelligent one)...

Madhu came down in a pink track suit with the hoodie covering her face  as she did not want to her fans to  see her...not that she hated them,but they were the soul reason she stayed in one piece...

He got up from the bed  not that he was asleep  ...sleep had left him a long time  ago ...ever since Madhu  had left him  and he was frustraed to the core ...He looked at his mobile and found a message from Jai

"Jogging on the marinedrive at 6:00 hours"

madhu got down and saw her secretary waiting  for her -"jai where we going to?"

Jai-"Marine drive mam"

Rk came out of the shower and began dressing up when   he sensed someone standing behind him. He looked around and spotted himself standing in a white shirt. He shouted to his image

RK-"What the hell man tum kaun ho?"

Image '"mein Rishab hoon.Madhu ki Rishab sirf uski''''."

Rk-:"this is not happening man'''''.."

Rishab-"If at all u are thinking why I came here then I came to see how miserable you are''''.

Rk-"Bakwaas band karo  mein teek hoon mujhe koi nahi chahiye''''.."

Rish-"Ahaan then why do you even try visiting ur mom ,even if she does not wishes to see you'''Accept it you  don't want to be alone''''

You love Madhu but don't want to accept it''''

RK-"no I don't feel anything for her"

Rishab-""enough Rk accept it and get her back before it is too late.listen to your heart once please ''.."

Rk closed his eyes and placed his hands on his heart and took a deep breadth''''As he closed his eyes ,all he could see was Madhu'''.

Rk-"OMG I LOVE HER"

Part 2 in 9

Edited by smritiz - 11 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update..!!
Precap is really cute 😆
Cont soon.
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme part
rk loves madhu fantastic
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
rk accpEted that he loved her
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...Update Soon & Plzzz PM Me😊
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Awsme update.i like every bit of it this new madhu
p.s=i like madhus kitten name sasha🤣.plz dnt ask me why.
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Undoubtedly very interesting plot😛.. Do continue soon and add me to ur pm list😊
anna_77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
too good ...
carry on soon...
thanks for pm...
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Teaser:

Madhu stepped out of the studio  looking for her driver when she felt sumone tug at her arms and soon she was being hugged fiercely...
The person inhaled her warm and sweet raspberry scent and placed a peck on her forehead...

RK-"I LOVE U MADHU ...i cannot live without u even for a second now...plz cum back to me"

Madhu-"Do u really love me Rk?"

sukritimishra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aaw sweet teaser. do continue soon.