waiting for next part dear
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
aww lovely update sweetyπŸ€—
tichPM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for all Ur love, Please add this id tichPM to ur buddy list for update pm... 
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shrutheAjay

That was back to back lovely updates...

i was shocked at abir's confession as much as MSK and Shiv... thank god it was not serious one.. warna Shiv would have gone bonkers... but that was a much needed gear up for shiv to realize wat he feels for saanjh and act sooner before it becomes late...

and that small part when geet gives it back to relatives... aww... i completely loved it... it just happens in every house... Guests and relatives dont seem to leave a chance to mock someone never realizing or putting themselves in the other person's shoes.. Geet's reply was such a good slap to such mockery... and i liked the way you made maan and shiv hear the same via phone.. another push for shiv... 
these pushes are sometimes very essential.. coz even when a person is so scared to express love, such things always makes them confess it...
Maan's admiration of his wife and baby was awesome... his thoughts and the bliss was just so nice..
And Maahika part... aww.. it was so cute... she is just a bundle of joy and cute antics... and one side when her dad admires the antics, abir and the sales girl is scared to hell...

Geet shouting... and Maan taking maahi... omg... ab who is gonna manage msk anger and maahi's cry??

continue soon... wud be waiting... 

And it was a pleasure to read ur stories... i loved all the three i read so far... β€οΈ

Thank u diii for the Longgg comment... πŸ˜ƒ
tich showing her full toothy grinπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongs123

hey after long time i m commenting

now cumin to the update ... both the parts is really awesome shiv has foundwt his feelings little bit now  wow MSK thee sher is so caring and concered abt geet  ...i loved it!! OMG abir   wt to tell abt him laughing like anythin here ...  poor fellow getting nice beatings frm both the sisiter i really really loved the maahi part ..wow its time for marriage aka awesome awesome update ...i flat after this update ... now i m eagerly waitin  for the next part.... keep rockin like this  ...def u r a shining  

i lubbbeeddd this emotions...  poong i need ur comment after every update
so lazy bum wake up and do some work πŸ˜‰
lub u πŸ˜ƒ
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: DIYA66

U r too bad.  How could u do this. ended in such a bad time😭😭😭  wanna pull your hair like Mahi...  chotu sa Mahi made get's life a living hell & the way she shouted  MAHIKAAA OMG now geet is gone  Maan gonna make her life hell  1st beti now her dearest hubby...      

Geet was looking at the dresses & Maan looking at her with so much love  I loved it...   she was looking behind time to time  how cute .  Bechara  Mahi  cant wear bridal dresses too small to carry the weight hayeee...

on the other hand  SHIv -Sanjh's love story  also loved their portion...  Finally buddhu  Shiv realized  his feelings for Sanjh...BUt SHiv should be more n more faster before someone else snatch his love from him... (shiv bacchu  run fast in stead of shoe put on skates
   Shiv & Mahi duo made that gal's life hell  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  that  was sooo  funny. & how everyone got scared from Mahiii 

Geet ne bohot acchi se us  lady ka band bajaya  U showed both sis's love.  
sorry for random comments  jab jo maaan ma aya wo likh diya   now waiting for next...  what will be maan's reaction towards Geet  &  our new lovebirds SHIV SANJH

Hey sweety don't worry about random comment but u gave so beautiful comment and so big love u for it
oohhh sorry for stopping at wrong time...
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Thank u Gals for the Comments and likes...

The following 208 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelikrazzy4uyashvijaysinghdpurvaSShah786sheetalvasanehavashi9290860623tessyraniluminouskabslockskhan_azmajooorostmaaneet05mishimannbellmaneetarshshubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70gurtimanetTheSunShinesumnysumigeetyadavnehageetshuklacutekananjaasz_25varthyadi000kainturakirancooljiguShadiaKhurramishagoyalEnigma78Aakshithasoyashipearl.white13divyeshkangsarbjeetSushmita75Pjmaangeetsana678rockingmishtinoormehalSurbhivarun001Palay2012mani24Nawshin..Ridzymonika1NadeeMaaneetMishi6226Parbinsalinamaneet4afreengiaa5678cutesrijunat10queenbee001maanlvsgeetsana.mehersupriyaanandMONIJA78tania90ReahRajaparnapodurishafeeWhitepigeonsnehadingoecrazyfanofdsdvmita1993lethasanthoshPoonamTshdishaPaingelitzzdmgmanikkaTulimans22ns.1pamilthendral_111cloudflowermish123chandpoojfatema_007ambili123vaninair95supernasahuneha512fariya20preet.harmancyaasumaiyariyaRomanaxxpreetymaaneetshaili_MgsaroDIYA66luvu4ever143aditi_2010vanshi_maaneet...RIDDHIMA...Chahhat4evageetsmileahsaaspyarkasabiharitasilent_whispers-gurtimaniac-zariya123pari1689rsusmitapayal12anmirzaCherishhleeguruheytalmaan_ki_jaanlenageorgeMakpieNeejurashmi.vaish68maanshiKasiKasimyramabinNH1971ambeernsuba2011kuhu18SnehaMaaneetsree.maneetsrikrithiAlamelumaria_awanWhypadhulalitha..preeti.1CutieTejukrati5Angel-33tanvi04SONU_29ushankitvcpaponecondreamymishti88jssoodshalinisaran89nehakapoor7billy_rituHanishadevi--Fairy--sweetsampa39nats0101Desigirls12shri12geetsrir.maanlovesiasobia4maaneetdreams-realitylehrKriti_roxpoongs123Mishti13Niharika.Nairkiran_ratilove2_somamonika1992valli22impoojavermazohafarheengill123ammu5SONOMAKTER1anupm04freya123tintinuShravya.Mtushti-kiranmisty_drastifanAsh1991sanu3108--Ratna--khwaishfananjucoolMariam94mitzi11janu_2006monikaseth.AmeenaForEvasona-raishah10HansaNShalveseemamary-Mishu-Remya_Pillaisdlife19Ru_21punam2712goldenmoontamanna1391Prabh.DDian-padma-shrutheAjayabinash079yappingduck--Neelam--spvddolly10