Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Devi chechi. I am an ardent fan of your ff.
kaamchorni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations D! Nobody deserves this more than the lady who weaves magic in to the mundane world.

Hope you are taking care of yourself and the little magician too!

And to anyone who has not read Kalarikkal House: I strongly recommend it - and D's other stories too, for when she self-publishes them. It doesn't matter if you love, not-so-love or have never heard of the show they're about. I promise you, you will love the stories all the same.
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliant! I have never indulged in a story or a writer so deep apart from HP. Recently when I applied for a certain thing and was asked to name my favorite authors, I said J.K Rowling and Devi. Of course, I got the stares and I went on to passionately say who I was talking about. I convinced 3 people to read the story and they are non-IF members who have LOVED the story. With you dii, there is an element of connection that a person feels so wrung to the world you create. I am a Keralite, a lot like Kashi, a dancer to an extent and all that has got me bonded to the story to this unimaginable length. And KH was the first work I read of yours. Then, I went on to read Lavendar and I was shocked at how incredible you are, how you can create the best of the best characters with their distinct flawlessness, emerging strengths and truly living up to who they are. Not every single person can do such kind of impeccable justice to a story where the technical details and the emotional factor stays intact after EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER. I have always felt that the better fan fiction writers have more to show than a published writer because when you have a solid book in hand, you just HAVE to finish it *its a bookworm thing that you cannot sleep in peace till you do so no matter how crappy it is* With an FF writer, every chapters makes or breaks a reader's patience. I have NEVER seen a writer having a reading club *mind you I used reading club and NOT fan club and that speaks way too much* How you can get people to spell out thoughts, how you can make so many readers feel obliged to some happiness at the end of terrible day, how you can etch out characters that you carry in your head and weaving up thoughts is INCREDIBLE. I probably will never find better words of saying this but you have grown way more than just as a writer. I feel DAMN PROUD at knowing you, at having read your works, and journeyed with them. I know I have missed out on GO and Reels but then I assure you, in the next few months I shall complete those too because I cannot not live with the fact that I haven't read some of your most appreciated works. You are an amazing person dii, very powerful in your way with words and that comes only when you have powerful thinking. And yes for the amount of dedication you have to details of the story, hats off..
You deserve this title and so much more. Thank you very much for KH and for being who you are. You are inspiration and comfort.

-Amal
Edited by Aubade. - 11 years ago
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aubade.

Brilliant! I have never indulged in a story or a writer so deep apart from HP. Recently when I applied for a certain thing and was asked to name my favorite authors, I said J.K Rowling and Devi. Of course, I got the stares and I went on to passionately say who I was talking about. I convinced 3 people to read the story and they are non-IF members who have LOVED the story. With you dii, there is an element of connection that a person feels so wrung to the world you create. I am a Keralite, a lot like Kashi, a dancer to an extent and all that has got me bonded to the story to this unimaginable length. And KH was the first work I read of yours. Then, I went on to read Lavendar and I was shocked at how incredible you are, how you can create the best of the best characters with their distinct flawlessness, emerging strengths and truly living up to who they are. Not every single person can do such kind of impeccable justice to a story where the technical details and the emotional factor stays intact after EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER. I have always felt that the better fan fiction writers have more to show than a published writer because when you have a solid book in hand, you just HAVE to finish it *its a bookworm thing that you cannot sleep in peace till you do so no matter how crappy it is* With an FF writer, every chapters makes or breaks a reader's patience. I have NEVER seen a writer having a reading club *mind you I used reading club and NOT fan club and that speaks way too much* How you can get people to spell out thoughts, how you can make so many readers feel obliged to some happiness at the end of terrible day, how you can etch out characters that you carry in your head and weaving up thoughts is INCREDIBLE. I probably will never find better words of saying this but you have grown way more than just as a writer. I feel DAMN PROUD at knowing you, at having read your works, and journeyed with them. I know I have missed out on GO and Reels but then I assure you, in the next few months I shall complete those too because I cannot not live with the fact that I haven't read some of your most appreciated works. You are an amazing person dii, very powerful in your way with words and that comes only when you have powerful thinking. And yes for the amount of dedication you have to details of the story, hats off..

You deserve this title and so much more. Thank you very much for KH and for being who you are. You are inspiration and comfort.

-Amal

Wow, to say that I am honored and humbled by this (totally undeserved) praise would be an understatement!!  Thank you Amal and of course, thank you, to all my other readers!

-Devi
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I have read it till the chapter where Kashi and Arnav came back from the pond and I seriously loved it have examz coming so will try to finish ASA I can but one thing I wana say is as a person u r very nice and as a writer superbbb
shree99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A well deserved accolade.. wish u the best in everything,personal and professional
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Devi... Truly deserve it

As KH is the only one of your works that I have read and continue to follow have to say I just the way story os Arnav and Kashi have been woven in the background of Kerla. Your words conjure the image of the story being unfolded in front of one's eyes... Am not very active but always come back to read my favourite FF's
 Hope that I would be able to read your other works soon ( as soon as I can get links to them)
Poonam
swarnakolasani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hearty Congratulations...Devi. You truly deserve it.
bernad_shaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations Devi!!!

This has been a long time coming:) I have been the one of the fortunate few who have followed all your work on IF. I have my favorite character in each story you write, and it always ends up being your second lead( dev and Tara , shaan and Thalia, meera and pawan) except ghost orchid..that Is tie between Vidya and Lena! all your male leads are greek gods, who i will go any length to forgive every wrong they have ever done!!! The Kashi in KH has you written all over it.. She is strong but sensitive, witty and sexy, loves so deeply..somehow you make it so easy to relate to her.

You are by far my most favorite author. I agree with Amal, you do have a reading club:) I have met some of the most intelligent ladies and had thought provoking discussions on your characters..that is so out of character for me:)

I cannot wait for you to go ahead and publish the books. I will preorder it from iBooks the day I know it's coming!!!

Congratulations once again Devi!!!

PriyaEdited by bernad_shaw - 11 years ago
-Reader- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Devi!! This FF truly deserves to be in the spotlight, not for the writing for the thoughts, the concept, story everything. Its pretty neat work!!! Every post about "Best Arshi FFs" recommends KH and I have been putting off reading it as I knew if I start I won't be able to stop (as I had a very crazy busy life at work)...but finally I caught up and its really amazing...Its a cult!!
šŸ‘