Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Raghav Juyal gets big Bollywood break

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

RAGHAV JUYAL ON CLOUD NINE, GETS BIG BOLLYWOOD BREAK

Staff Reporter

Wed Jan 30, 2013. 05:00 PM

Dehradun: Hard work always pays off. Crockroaxz aka Raghav Juyal would certainly vouch for it. After setting the stage on fire with his electric performances in a number of reality shows, the dancing sensation has now got a break in Bollywood. The Doon lad recently signed the movie as the lead in Ramesh Sippy's next flick.

The 'King of Slow Motion' Raghav alias 'Crockroaxz', who was the second runner up of 'Dance India Dance' Season 3 was pleasantly surprised at being signed by Sholay fame director Ramesh Sippy.

Raghav, disclosed, "I recently signed a project with the famous director Ramesh Sippy. The shooting of the film is scheduled to start from the first week of February in Mumbai. The name of my character is Saba".

Ask about his further projects, Raghav adds, "This would be my first movie, so I am very excited about it and want to concentrate fully on my character in the film. Apart from this, I am also planning to go on a world tour and perform stage shows worldwide. I want to showcase my dancing skill throughout the world."

Raghav, who achieved much appreciation for his fantastic slow motion dancing style on the reality show Dance India dance Season 3, has bagged few more projects in his kitty. Raghav would be seen performing as a master in an upcoming TV show DID Mummies.

Meanwhile, Raghav is due to perform in his hometown on Feb 16 in a charity show 'Vibrations'. The show, organized by Guru Dronacharya Education Society will be held at SD Inter College (Bannu School Grounds), Race Course. The charity show is organized with the objective of promoting girl child education and helping the needful. "Earlier I had performed in Nainital and Tehri but this would be my first live performance in my native place", adds Raghav.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
😲 I dunno how credible this is but if it's true, Ramesh Sippy is a big deal! 
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Goodluck to him.
Welcome welcome welcome to all the new faces in bollywood.

.Anamika. thumbnail
I like your user name, adhd! ðŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck to him. He was entertaining.
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
If it's true, that's amazing!!
I love him!

... DID Mummies, though? Really? 😆
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
OMG!! My Raghav!!!! I miss seeing him on TV so much!

That's indeed a BIG break! Congrats Crockroaxz! Atta boy! ðŸ¥³
.Anamika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon

If it's true, that's amazing!!

I love him!

... DID Mummies, though? Really? 😆

They did a Boogie Woogie Mummies special and it was actually pretty entertaining but DID has a really high standard. I dunno if there are a lot of mummies out there that know hip hop and modern contemporary.