Proves the character of person by mark!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Ragini, Debina and Sara proved how disgusting they are by giving 1 mark of their grudge, not by the mehmaan nawaze concept...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agree!
In "Mehmaana Nawazi" even the Mehmaans need to give respect to the hosts. It's not a one sided effort. Giving 1 point to a persons whole evening is not justified especially where effort has been put into cooking and entertaining.
I would imagine giving 1 point to someone if they verbally abused me or gone to some likewise extreme.
All hosts so far have been cordial in all their evenings therefore 1 mark is not justified from anyone.

Originally posted by: chumchee25

Agree!
In "Mehmaana Nawazi" even the Mehmaans need to give respect to the hosts. It's not a one sided effort. Giving 1 point to a persons whole evening is not justified especially where effort has been put into cooking and entertaining.
I would imagine giving 1 point to someone if they verbally abused me or gone to some likewise extreme.
All hosts so far have been cordial in all their evenings therefore 1 mark is not justified from anyone.

They were never given marks for hosting, they did it to show their frustration... Their grudge...

Ragini, Debina and Sara have no manners ðŸ¥±

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't see the end. Did she also give only 1 mark? Must be hoping to win the show
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Totally agree with zee.This mark is not hosting truely frustration.Sara cannot get along with anupamji.He has made gelebi too.

BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Totally agree with zee.This mark is not hosting truely frustration.Sara cannot get along with anupamji.He has made gelebi too.

She must have thought he has give her only 1 mark as she did not have anything for him and so was returning the favour

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I didn't see the end. Did she also give only 1 mark? Must be hoping to win the show

Are u talking about Sara? Yes she gave Sajjan (no sure about his real name, I think Anupam) 1 mark... I think he deserved more for the hosting... I think no way any give 1 mark for hosting is acceptable, it's clear it's coz of grudge...

BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Are u talking about Sara? Yes she gave Sajjan (no sure about his real name, I think Anupam) 1 mark... I think he deserved more for the hosting... I think no way any give 1 mark for hosting is acceptable, it's clear it's coz of grudge...

Yeah, but what grudge? For not eating her non-veg food or making her cover herself or serving her with veg food? Why are only the women shown as nutcases?
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Sara was as wrong as the other two. Agree that 1 is too low, but he was putting her down all night, and commenting on her clothes, etc. Also, she didn't like the food (some dishes which he himself forgot to serve, and the welcome drink they had to make themselves). On top of that the constant nagging about her relationship which she obviously doesnt want to talk about.

All 3 were wrong to give a mark of one, but I feel Sara's was not based just on personal reasons like the other two were.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
again number 1!! how can one give only 1 number? debina sara ragini thy r jst irritating..i hope atleast nauheed wins this week..she till date showing much maturity