Poll

do u want Priyanka in DON 3??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Maybe Farhan will decide whether to cast her for Don 3 or not  seeing ur response on IF 😎 each voice against PC  is important so please speak up on why u dont want to see her ðŸ˜³ or if u do want roma back !!🤢 😭😭oh wait maybe she can hav a plastic surgery like in those ekta serials and be back with a new face🥳so suggest some other heroines to take over her place 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Isn't she killed off in 2 so how can she comes back? 😕
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

Isn't she killed off in 2 so how can she comes back? 😕

no she wasnt 😭😭😭 she was shown lyin on the stretcher and taken away to the hospital
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe we can try a new female character. I know, Farhan, y'all like (let's be kind shall we) "revisiting" western movies so howsabout we can the Roma character this time, so we can bring in new and different "Don Girls"---see kinda like "Bond Girls" but we don't have to dodge the man eating lawyers who protect the estate of Ian Fleming.
You could explain it away by saying, oh I dunno---"The exorcism was a success. She is gone" or something.
OR you all could bring in that character of the unknown voice on the telephone who tells Don where to go and whom to kill, you know, the one who, in the big reveal turns out to have been Gauri Khan...and she could order Roma's execution.

Now THAT would get the audience going! They'd love it. It would give Gauri a public boost, and be kick ass PR for family man SRK and people would just WANT to see the movie for that scene alone.
And tell you how it ends...
Madame G slowly walks out of the room and as she's leaving she says...
"Lights out" to her voice activated lighting.
The room goes dark.
The Don theme plays.
The end credits roll.

Dude, you really need to see me about this. I can save your sorry butts.
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

Maybe we can try a new female character. I know, Farhan, y'all like (let's be kind shall we) "revisiting" western movies so howsabout we can the Roma character this time, so we can bring in new and different "Don Girls"---see kinda like "Bond Girls" but we don't have to dodge the man eating lawyers who protect the estate of Ian Fleming.

You could explain it away by saying, oh I dunno---"The exorcism was a success. She is gone" or something.
OR you all could bring in that character of the unknown voice on the telephone who tells Don where to go and whom to kill, you know, the one who, in the big reveal turns out to have been Gauri Khan...and she could order Roma's execution.

Now THAT would get the audience going! They'd love it. It would give Gauri a public boost, and be kick ass PR for family man SRK and people would just WANT to see the movie for that scene alone.
And tell you how it ends...
Madame G slowly walks out of the room and as she's leaving she says...
"Lights out" to her voice activated lighting.
The room goes dark.
The Don theme plays.
The end credits roll.

Dude, you really need to see me about this. I can save your sorry butts.

🤣🤣 agree don should hav new girls hangin around ,this roma thingy is gettin old 🥱but y bring gauri 😭😭😭? i was thinkin more along the line where pc is walkin by and don's car run over her and then don goes into a mourning ,regrettin doin it when another heroine drops out and brings sunshine back to his life ,turnin him into a good guy😎
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I DID😡😡😡😡...Grrr😡😡😡😡😡

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Roma is getting old the. Don is also... Change SRK also😡

A BIG YES YES YES YES YES YES!
blue-ice. thumbnail
😡😡😡😡

blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedant123

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedant123

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryxcuse me?? DON IS SRK AND SRK IS DON!! PRIYANKA GOTTA GO!!