superb part
loved it
maan is such a sadu
loved geet answers
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

wonderful updates...

aww yahan Maan ke Daadaji is seeing dream wedding and Geet as bride to Maan...tumne tou iss baar Daadi ko khadus bana diya...

"My grandson is such a khadus, sharam aahi hai mujhe isse apna pota bolte hui, such a beautiful girl sitting in front of him and he is still busy in anger, kuch nahi hu sakta iska, apni shuagraat per ye apni biwi se accounts check karaye gaa, I can bet on it with tia"

this lines of Daadu really cracked me up...daadaji sahi keh rahe hain ki Maan tou bilkul khadus hai...kitna dara diya bechari ko...

but he respect talent and he has seen it when she point out that mistake in the bridge design...he is just checking whether she is that much talented or it was just a flash...now Geet again bang with him and this time she have shown her banging talent also...

what will Maan do now and why he will be more angry on her...

waiting for next part...

KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
just love 
i too impressed with geet answers
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Awesome update
Geet finaly reached there
Parimishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow..!! all 3 updts were awesome...u chngd d concept...
Maan he is such a khadoos...n dadaji thinking he has gone on his dad and dadi...both are khadoos...😆 me also agreeing wid dadaji in case of Maan..
Maan is lyk coconut...hard from exterior but soft from inside...bus be loyal, speak truth n u'll get entry in his heart...
N waah kya tym paas dhoondha h dadaji ne...maan jab b interview le...he would be deir wid him..to select his bride...dis thng irritate maan 2 d core...
N Dadaji thnkng ki Maan apni SR k din apni wify se a/c's chck karvaega..😆
N Maan k hisab se his dadaji is worse den any kid...
N tia...c is such a cutiepie...crazy for doll house...i luv her...😊
N Geet...born Princess n c nw c hv 2 face harsh realities of lyf...seriously tym ka koi bharosa nai hota...kab chng ho jae...her life taken a full 360 degree turn...
N is bar dadi strict hain...to dadaji hain na unke replacement m...total swthrt..
N Sasha ka chehra dekhne layak tha...jb maan ne geet ko khud select kiya for next round of interview...
Sasha kuch b kar le...kbi b maan ki lyf m nyi aa sakti...
U ended it on cliff hanger...n nw gng on a break of 15-30 days...😭

Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nyce update 😊 😊

Just started to read this ff, it seems very interesting, and am looking forward to read more.

Since I post comments from mobile, sometimes due to problem can't but still do read all.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great updates👏
Geet came for delhi...Liked pinky and geet bonding⭐️
Geet came for interview ..Shasha😡 is jealous of her and rejected
Maaneet meet nice⭐️
Maan interview geet...Geet answers are superb👏 👏...But our maan is furious with her
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update maan and his attitude poor geet all she wants to do it work and take care of her self awesome start sorry i am late wedding again thanks for the pm
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear amazing , superb and mind blowing start love the way geet present her self and maan too AS MSK love it loved all 3 updates thank you for pm
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update love geet answers to maan questions