Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Best part if today RK's dhoti dance and the poor kids trying to imitate him.
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was a laugh riot. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was having a good time skyping with my cousin after the episode. We both were giggling like two idiots until my uncle showed up. I know that most people would not be up and about to watch an episode that early on a Saturday. To be honest, I was not really looking forward for Saturday episodes. But these days Saturdays are the only days that I get to watch the episode on time since I can't watch the episodes during week days because every site is blocked at my new job under the context of security reasons.

Madhu really seems to have blended with the environment and is actually happy not being waited on hands and knees like they were in RK mansion. Now RK on the contrary is really trying very hard to get accustomed to the new place with none of his luxuries and does not seem too happy about it. Wasn't his idea to leave all his luxuries behind? Now every chance he gets he makes excuses to go back. Both of them looked adorable in their Maharashtrian outfits. I liked DD's simple makeup and VD looked dashing in his droolworthy white dhoti and kurta. It was hilarious to see him having a hard time keeping his dhoti in place. Ajji and Ajjiya really have taken a liking towards Madhu considering that she is very humble and does not have her nose up in the air. RK is not too bad either considering he was trying to amuse the kids with his dialogue and dance act despite he could have gotten the change from the bullock cart driver if he had waited a little longer. My question is if he is having a hard time leaving his name and fame of being a superstar how on earth was he thinking that he would be fine leaving everything behind and leading a life a commoner. What was he planning to do for his living? I don't think he thought through before he made the decision to go away with Madhu and this situation would definitely make him at least think on those lines as to how they will run the family and what would he do for his living unless he plans to perform street acts and get paid in coins and not in crores.

He is still RK when he was showing off his attitude to poor Bittuji. However, I liked him for his sense of responsibility when he told Bittuji to let his mom and MIL know that they are safe and not to worry over them. He is atleast thinking of other people besides them and I am thinking that this stay at the village would definitely make him mare matured when it comes to respecting other people who are not fortunate enough to have his wealth and prosperity and also would make him think about his mom and MIL who would be heartbroken and devastated if they were leave then without telling them where they are going and when they would come back. He only thought about his happiness and overcoming his insecurities but never thought about how he would care for Madhu or what his mom and her mom would go through if they were to lose them for good.

Precap was steamy to the saop standards I must say. Is it their dream or is Madhu and RK really going to be dressed up like Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna and perform that song from the 70's. Main forum is already dreaming big with hopes of their SR and I am saying that ain't going to happen until they do the 7 phera marriage. All we might get is a decent full hug.
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wallpaper
http://i48.tinypic.com/24d3jo6.jpg

Edited by zorica - 11 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorica

wallpaper
http://i48.tinypic.com/24d3jo6.jpg

It is easy to relive the episode with your posters..love it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
@Krithika,

Thank you for today and yesterday! πŸ˜Š

Did you look wallpaper? πŸ˜‰
Edited by zorica - 11 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was quite an entertaining episode..

RK rishton ke machanic se bana AC mechanic!

Sheher ka munda bana gaon ka chora!!Biwi ne baandhi uski dhoti!!
The script and screenplay was quite neat and taut... RK-Madhu were lively with their repartees, fun,palying, teasing one another. They were living in the moment with just one another for company.. 
It was quite a delight to watch a disgruntled RK getting a hang of walking around with his dhotiπŸ˜† And he hiding behind Madhu and letting her talk to Ajjiya after the palnag-tod incident:D

RK ne jaani 1 rupee ki keemat, bana Dabangg Salman chillar party ke kehne par!!!

Bittuji was at the receiving end of his stargiri!!... But nevertheless, he was responsible enough to inform them of their well-being and delay to the two mothers

Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Especially for Ananya! 😊

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was hesitant to get on the bandwagon of the village track admirers. Today's episode was a turning point for me. I was genuinely smiling.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zorica

Especially for Ananya! 😊

Thank you for this Zorica. πŸ€— This is wonderful. My moment of the day. πŸ˜›
I have gone completely nuts today. What chemistry between Rishbala. 😳
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Thank you for this Zorica. πŸ€— This is wonderful. My moment of the day. πŸ˜›
I have gone completely nuts today. What chemistry between Rishbala. 😳

Superb chemistry today⭐️ loved it.
RK actually got mad when she pushed him away becoz ajja knocked on the door..
at the end of this sceneπŸ˜†