Episode 185 Discussion: 2nd Feb 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 185 Discussion: 2nd Feb 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3418006

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 185 Discussion - EOD summary

Adventures of Rishbala: Trip to Ajja-Ajji's Village. 
Part II- Madhu in Navvari Saree, RK in Dhoti-Chappal

Events of the Episode
  1. Fun filled episode. Must watch episode. It was an adjustment drama for RK. Perfectly captured...the adjustment...slowly happening as we are forced to give in to new environment. Nothing of what RK was doing was forced.  Interesting drama, interesting dialogues, adorable actors and delightful comedy. Everyone was adorable. Kaka, Kaki, Chintu, bacche, bailgaadi waale Bhaiyya. And super adorable were RK and Madhu.
  2. Ajja squarely refuses to call Rishabh Kundra by his real name and keeps calling him by any other name other than his real one. Ajja-Ajji have taken a liking to Madhu and yet they have been shown not to seriously dislike RK. Just that Ajja-Ajji feel challenged by the foreigner just as much RK feels challenged by them...both parties in mutual adjustment phase, while Madhu has been equated to water by Ajji, adapting to anything around her.
  3. RK did not indulge in rubbing of star-giri on the people around him...which in frustration of not knowing where he landed into, he ends up giving back his stardom to Bittuji over phone. He understood that, no one was would pay him salute at his whim like in city. And he did not try to get that adulation from them. Madhu helps him by keeping company.  Madhu makes him help her in cleaning the AC, ties him the Dhoti as he doesn't know how to wear it, asks him to go mild on his demand for mineral water and just satiate himself with potable water that Ajji gives them. He is scared that they broke the bed. That was a grounded feeling for him and pushes Madhu forward to manage with Ajja.  He is asked by the children gang to barter his performance - a dialogue delivery and a dance; in return of a coin; to place a call to home from the public phone outside and he does that saying to himself, he has no other choice. 
  4. RK is responsible enough to call  Bittuji to inform his status and to ask him to tell Saasuma and Maa that they are safe. 

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - SD, Charu, MarathiMulgi, Angeena, Ananya, tanu07
Page 2 - pnars, vkk2429, Kt25, zoya_naziya
Page 3 - Savz_Uniqueblis
Page 4 - Soundarya, river123
Page 6 - MarathiMulgi, kt25.
Page 7 - Sub_Ram

Pictorial Commentary 

Originally posted by: zorica

wallpaper
http://i48.tinypic.com/24d3jo6.jpg

Originally posted by: zorica

Especially for Ananya! πŸ˜Š

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
To Colors,

Please stop showing it on a Saturday. Who works on a saturday and likewise who watches a week-day soap on a saturday ?!! I am on still resting mode and feeling sleepy πŸ₯± here the soap time came up airing.

******************************************************************************************************
Watched the episode.

Nothing khaas. Nothing bad and wrong. All normal. Light hearted. 
It was an adjustment drama for RK. Perfectly captured...the adjustment...slowly happening as we are forced to give in to new environment. Nothing of what RK was doing was forced. What he must have missed was the regular rubbing of star-giri on the people around him...which he ends up giving to Bittuji over phone. Here he understood, no one was ready to pay him salute at his whim. And he did not try to get that from them. Infact he was scared that they broke the bed. That was still a grounded feeling for him. He was lucky that his car did not break down with him being alone. Atleast he had Madhu for the company. He was asked to barter his performance - a dialogue delivery and a dance; in return of a coin; to place a call to home from the public phone outside. Liked him telling Bittuji to tell Saasuma and Maa that they are safe. Madhu gave him good company. And the old woman and man have taken a liking to Madhu and yet they have shown not to seriously dislike RK...just that Ajja-Ajji feel challenged by the foreigner just as much RK feels challenged by them...both parties in mutual adjustment phase, while Madhu has been equated to water, adapting to anything around her.

He had a nagging and uncomfortable feeling with his Dhoti and chappal and that made me smile by the end of the episode...very naturally shown...with him...sort of going in circles..especially with those chappals...something over my sleepy saturday morning πŸ˜†

Okay going back to sleep.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
a little celebration today πŸ₯³ RK called Bittuji πŸ€£ so he has no plans to settle down here, Bittuji must be on his way on monday..πŸ˜†

today's episode was a laugh riot πŸ€£πŸ‘ Kudos to the MB team and the actors, they did a fantastic job...

each and every scene and dialogue was hilarious...and adorable...RK cleaning up the AC , giving up and using a fan instead πŸ˜† him getting irritated with each passing minute n Madhu enjoying every bit of it  the cutest couple ever 

auntyji appeared again n told them ke iska pressure cooker change karna hai πŸ€£ full marks to RK for guessing kya kharab hua hai..and also ke she just wanted them to clean her AC πŸ˜† auntyji giving clothes to both of them..surprising , bahar aake these ppl. get good fitted clothes πŸ‘ 

their convo about water was hilarious..
"i don't want to die so soon"
 "you will not get your mineral water here. in Rome, do as Romans do" 
"Rome mein bhi RK DK nahi ban jayega" πŸ€£

Madhu changing into traditional Marathi costume ..she was looking very cute..but i was ROFL with RK's "compliment" πŸ€£ OMG ! "MRs Ghodpade lag rahi ho"🀣 it was hilarious watching him struggle with his dhoti..he WAS looking HOT AND DASHING more than cute  "ye dhoti baandhi hai ke lapet kar dhoti pe ehsan kiya hai" πŸ€£Madhu tying it up for him and both sharing a romantic moment oh God ! biwi hint par hint diya jaa rahi hai par pati ki tubelight jalti hi nahi πŸ˜† both of them running around the room like little kids  and finally, bed toot hi gaya πŸ€£ reason koi bhi ho ! 

that whole scene was EPIC ! 15 mins both of them in one room ..both of them teasing each other, auntyji bhi aa rahi hai, uncle bhi, chintu bhi πŸ€£ aur lo shortcut mr. superstar πŸ˜†

RK's scene with the kids was cute...wah ! kya dialogue maara tha  and his dance πŸ˜† supercute...he did best what he cud do in that dhoti..."karoro rs. ka kaam 1 rupaiye mein karna pada" ..dekha baby how difficult it is to earn that 1 re. πŸ˜† nyhow, i loved how he scolded Bittuji πŸ˜† apne aap nahi pata kar sakte naam? πŸ€£ he mentioned "ma and saasu ma pareshan ho rahi hogi" ..he knows both the ma's r the only ones who must be worried..

precap was dhasu ! Oh MY MY ! seduction song  Ananya, hamari wish poori hone jaa rahi hai..sabka muh band karne ka time aa gaya 
πŸ₯³

i just saw in one of the segments ke Madhu is talli during this song πŸ˜† that's why i'm double exited for monday... 

sorry for my stupid post..i'm itna saara khush today πŸ€— 

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pani re pani tera rang kaisa
Jisme milaye uske jaisa

Light, breezy and good nok-zhok between RK and Madhu in today's epi. Full timepass and hansi majak wala. 🀣 🀣

I liked how he kept fanning himself while Madhu was cleaning the AC ka door. Kaisa jamega tera RK commoners ki duniya mein.  Every little thing is irritating you here.

Bhagvan Srikrshna jaise RK ke kai nam..  Ritvik, Rutambar, Raghunandan, Rajesh Kumar, ... Hilarious. Patil ajja can remember Madhubala very well but not RK. That is what irritated him the most.  In all seriousnes, you are lucky if you have someone like this aaja/aaji in your life to keep you grounded especially if you are a celebrity.

Nauvari (nine yard) saree mein Madhu was looking really fab.   I wish  they would have added a lavani song here.

Dhoti and RK took some time to get along with each other. Too funy he kept trying to find pockets in it. πŸ€£ πŸ˜†  Adat se majaboor.  Madhu kept egging him on and ultimately their running around the bed and finally jumping on it brought that bed down. Chintu's warning came a bit late.πŸ˜†

Woh badmash bacche, RK se nach gana karvaye woh bhi ek rupee mein. Karodon ka kaam ek rupee mein. Dekho aam admi ko woh ek rupee ke liye kitna mushkil ho sakta hai. Chote bacche ki tarah muh fula hua tha uska.

I like this irritated, annoyed, attitude wala RK than what they showed us for past almost one month.

Precap - Tuze dekh ke meri Madhubala, mera dil yeh pagal zala !!
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved the episode. I just giggled through it, missing dialogues because I couldn't get my hilarity under control. πŸ˜†

Can RK get any cuter?  He was too sweet and his dialogue-baazi πŸ‘πŸΌ ... No one can say it like RK.πŸ‘

I can't select one scene to wax poetic about. There were just so many .. When RK first saw the dhoti and called it a chaadar, or when he actually changed into it and kept on rotating around unable to get his footing. Though he did get it quick enough to run around after Madhu. πŸ˜Š The other problem of course was the fact that dhotis don't have pockets. 

The bed breaking is a scene which many serial show. It was immortalized by the movie "Hum Aape Ke Hain Kaun" as an all time romantic classic. 
RK was so nervous about it that he tried to hide behind his biwi. But even the Ajja ran scared from the famous RK glare.

When RK was actually to giving dialogues and dancing for Rs. 1 his reaction was just spot on. But I couldn't help myself here. RK's dance was just 🀣 
@charu -- you were right! It was the dhoti this time. And RK's discomfort only added to it.

I didn't understand why they gave that particular background tune to RK and Bittuji's conversation. How exactly was it important that RK couldn't read the name of the village?

The precap was really good. I'm hoping it is as good as "Kaate Nahin Katey" song.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excuse me while I go die of happiness and over excitement...πŸ₯³
RK aur Madhu ka 'PALANG TOD' pyar...🀣 😳
What an episode...full 15 mins on RK-Madhu cute nok-jhok and romance ...n hw can I forget HOT n DASHING RK in dhoti...😳 n d hot n sizzling chemistry btwn RK n Madhu today...it was altogether different...out of the world today...

RK cleaning the AC, using the hand fan...was too cute...OMG...RK says 'isne jan bhooj kar hume nai bataya taki hum iska AC saaf karde..' hahaha..🀣..n Madhu says 'is par tumhe case kar dena chaiye'..🀣..der convo over the drinking water 'RK Rome jake DK nai ban jata'...🀣

Dhoti pehente waqt he says ' ye chaddar kaise pehnu'...🀣..n wen Madhu asks for compliment after dressing up...'Puri Mrs Ghorpade lag rahi ho'...OMG the way he said it was.🀣

RK...kuch toh age badho yaar...aj phir dhoti ke bahane biwi ishara de gayi..aur tum ho ki sharmate nai thakte πŸ˜†...dis scene was adorable n hot at the same time....The way he pulled her towards himself...kuch to alag tha aaj..😳 . I found this scene smoking hot more dan cute n romantic. He was looking for pockets in dhoti..🀣..Them running around in the room ... n finally wajah chahe jo bhi palang toot hi gaya aaj toh...🀣

All through their scene in the bedroom, they were looking so much at ease with each other...teasing each other...him getting irritated...his expressions..his reactions..

his convo with the kids was adorable n hilarious. I liked how he relents to the kids' wishes of entertaining them..kya dialogue..kya dance... karodo ka kaam 1 rupaye me...πŸ˜†

It was really funny how Ajja kept forgetting RKs name..n addresses him with different names Rutvik, Rajesh Kumar, Rushidhar, Rakesh, Rupesh , RutambarπŸ˜† and den Madhu also joins in..πŸ˜† This irritated him so much...n he was getting so annoyed with the constant interruptions by Ajja, Ajji n Chintu while he was enjoying his time with his biwi...πŸ˜† ...This annoyed, irritated, little angry mode suits him the best. ..whole tym he was trying to adjust his dhoti ..he was looking sooo cute while doing itt...haaye... Finally Bittuji will come to der rescue on Monday...πŸ˜†

VD and DD were so brilliant today...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Precap: Madhubala talli...OMG...can't wait...ab toh kuch karo RK...aise mode me hw can u resist ur biwi? πŸ˜†

Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
tanu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ok all things aside... what was with the signboard? Why so much of suspense over the name of the village? How difficult is it to ask a villager the name of the village??? Yeh kya naya kahani hai :-s
RK looked adorable in a dhoti... loved the way he kept going gol gol with every step. Madhu looked pretty too. An easy going episode though RK will venomously disagreeπŸ˜†

He danced as bad as Salman and yet entertaining... and the kid nailed it by saying he was paying him to stop dancingπŸ˜† 

It shouldnt be difficult for Bittuji to find out where RK is especially when RK called him... it is a matter of tracing the number to the village...

Precap - not too trilled about it... May be i dont like the song much or it looked more like a fancy dress competition πŸ˜•

pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
For some reason I'm yet to fathom, I found the chemistry between Rishbala smoking hot today. Was it the dhothi-kurta? The exposed waistline? The rural nok-jhok? RK's superstar attitude despite the bucolic blah and Madhu's sassiness egging him on? 

Whatever it was, the entire episode was hilarious. My kids and I laughed out loud several times and thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Again, the Rishbala scene was smoking hot!  
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@all
My name is Krithika...since the username is kind of confusing πŸ˜•
Today's episode was pretty much continuation of yesterday..
Lighthearted..most of the parts were funnierπŸ˜†
cleaning up the AC, the drinking water convo, changing into the local clothes, ajja calling RK different names( I loved itπŸ˜ƒ ..remembered how elderly in my family pronounce some of the names according to their convenience), chasing each other around the bed, breaking the bed...all of them went with the flow of the episode today. Liked the part where ajji equated Madhu to water. Both ajja and ajji liked Madhu becoz they probably liked her simplicity and did not have the airs of a superstar's wife. 
RK's dance/dialogues for the kids was adorableπŸ€—
Just like yesterday both their expressions were spot on..
especially VD's uneasiness in the dhoti was really cuteπŸ‘πŸΌ
and looking for pockets in the dhoti..too goodπŸ˜ƒ(remembered my hubby's cribbing about no pockets in the dhotiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Also liked the part where Madhu reminds him not to show his 
stargiri.. trying to make him behave normally

The end part of RK talking with bittuji had a different BM..gave a 
weird feeling as if they are not going to be foundπŸ˜• 

Precap - we will see how that goes..not reading much into it.