Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i think they are enjoying doing this: shoving in our faces that they are really partial and intent on favoring a particular show. It is now very clear that they intend to be bias for as long as they want and show it off to the rest of the forum ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ..

As for us and the rest of the forum, there is no hope waiting for good answers because we are getting it through their favorite buzz😳😳😳..

I gave my standing ovation for them providing news for the whole industry in the form of one show😃
Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TB sucks big time(no offence). I hate this injustice😡.
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Almost everyday when i log on to IF i see a new article on one show. TB YOU  ARE VERY BIAS
villager00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.M.Singh

Almost everyday when i log on to IF i see a new article on one show. TB YOU  ARE VERY BIAS

Sad but there's nothing we can do, Josh dear..
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: villager00

Sad but there's nothing we can do, Josh dear..

let them continue feeding nonsense article milk to their star baby ðŸ˜‰cause one of these days they'll get sick and tired of baby feeding or the baby would start to throw back at them then only they'll get their eyes opened🤢till then we just have to be contented being one of the ignored babies and having them as a wicked step mother you get what i mean Josh and Enid ðŸ˜‰or may be mittlas should give a strong dose of cloud number nine romance as it seems that's the only thing that interest these TB people😡well for me only reality of the show counts not worth ruining perfect good show like punarvivah for the attentions of obviously prefencial superficial and biased people of TB 🤢they truely deceived me to a hightest point by their ignorance towards some shows and preference towards some shows🤢you TB people should really come back to real world and take a real dose of reality heck and start treating everyone equally or it'll just blow up in your faces stop feeding and mothering your number one baby and give step mother treatment to other childrens of IF give all your equal attentions to all your children😭and also this forum would be devided cause of your biasness and whole IF would go down the drain cause of you guysEdited by Prasadini - 11 years ago
villager00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasadini

let them continue feeding nonsense article milk to their star baby ðŸ˜‰cause one of these days they'll get sick and tired of baby feeding or the baby would start to throw back at them then only they'll get their eyes opened🤢till then we just have to be contented being one of the ignored babies and having them as a wicked step mother you get what i mean Josh and Enid ðŸ˜‰or may be mittlas should give a strong dose of cloud number nine romance as it seems that's the only thing that interest these TB people😡well for me only reality of the show counts not worth ruining perfect good show like punarvivah for the attentions of obviously prefencial superficial and biased people of TB 🤢they truely deceived me to a hightest point by their ignorance towards some shows and preference towards some shows🤢you TB people should really come back to real world and take a real dose of reality heck and start treating everyone equally or it'll just blow up in your faces stop feeding and mothering your number one baby and give step mother treatment to other childrens of IF give all your equal attentions to all your children😭and also this forum would be devided cause of your biasness and whole IF would go down the drain cause of you guys

Prasu, i can't believe you are saying this when you also watch the other😆😆😆..
Well, maybe they will only stop until milk runs out or baby grows too old for feeding and cuddling.. 
And us Cinderella gets to marry the prince🤣

Wicked stepmother😆😆😆.. 
Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pls let them feed ther favorite baby as much as tdy want.it's useless to voice over against this partilaity to biased ppl.rather try to increse our activity in our forum ,wasting our precious time here.we hv to show them w/o buzz article also we can survive,we being adopted babies r stronger than d their own.
villager00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lenageorge

pls let them feed ther favorite baby as much as tdy want.it's useless to voice over against this partilaity to biased ppl.rather try to increse our activity in our forum ,wasting our precious time here.we hv to show them w/o buzz article also we can survive,we being adopted babies r stronger than d their own.

we are like Yash's character😆😆😆..
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's Gurmeet Birthday TB! We haven't even get an article on that! Not fair! really not fair!😭
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U

Originally posted by: villager00

Prasu, i can't believe you are saying this when you also watch the other😆😆😆..
Well, maybe they will only stop until milk runs out or baby grows too old for feeding and cuddling.. 
And us Cinderella gets to marry the prince🤣

Wicked stepmother😆😆😆.. 

nope Enid i don't watch at all their star baby too filmy for my taste ðŸ˜‰know what's going on as i stalk them like they do with us just to know the compitition it's always healthy to know what's running around😳glad you liked my comparisons ðŸ˜‰