TB Team show interest in all show forums

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

TB writers be non bias and be non partial

Hello TB guys...

First i thank u guys u released an Buzz for our show Punar vivah of a New entry on our request

Now i have a query for you?????????..Is there any TB limit for any show means in one week only this much you should release...i feel not then why come u guys not issuing a one article on the twist that is going to happen in our show...We want our show fans on IF come to know what is the twists coming in our show so aren't we have that eligible to have an buzz for the upcoming twist in our show

I am seeing TB Guys u ppl release TB Buzz for other shows for just a small things too but u guys forgot about our show why???????? Is thjat our show is not a youth show.Gals don't drool on mills and boons...Guys i need answer form ur responsible people...

WHY THERE IS NO TB BUZZ FOR OUR SHOW PUNAR VIVAH ABOUT THE UPCOMING TWIST IN THE STORY

regards...

PV forum members

Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you Veena. I find it strange that other shows are getting articles for small things, but we have a big twist coming our way, lots of new entries, and we're barely getting any articles. Other websites are giving us quite a few articles, it only seems like I-F isn't... I wonder why?

I-F, please give us a reason, because I really am curious. Is it because you don't want our show/actors ranks to increase? I'm not really liking the partiality.

Edit:

- When Prashant died, we didn't get an article
- When Ansh got kidnapped, we didn't get an article
- When Yash realized his love, we didn't get an article
- When Yash confessed his love, we didn't get an article
- When Aarti realized her love, we didn't get an article

See, so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head right now.

Other shows:
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)
- love confessions (we didn't get a love confession article)

...and so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like I-F is being partial.

Edit again:

Another forum is getting articles for every small thing happening in their show, but we're barely getting any...

A show takes the "bollywood" route, and they get an article, where a character dies. Hello, maybe Prashant's death wasn't bollywood enough, but at least it was realistic, and the fact of the matter is that he died, it's a HUGE point for our show, but we didn't get an article.

For one marriage that isn't even between the leads, that same forum got more than one article. An article for a mehendi ceremony and an article for them tying their knot. We didn't even get one article for Yash and Aarti's marriage. If this isn't partiality, what is?
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya I also agree with u Veena di. Our show is at high point this time and also we have lots of new entries still we are not getting any articles about  that. I am really curious to know why this is happening.
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with u!
Its funny we r the one who have to tell them that this is happening in the show so give us article plzz.
This is totally bias behaviour of IF that they don't give us article when important tracks r going on while other sites r giving soo many articles.
Many shows r getting articles without any specific reason and here we have to beg them to give us article abt the 'Main track' and after many days they give us one article that too with a negative headline.

Is there no article writer for mature shows on IF?It looks like they have writers for mills and boons types only!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pickachu

I agree with u!

Its funny we r the one who have to tell them that this is happening in the show so give us article plzz.
This is totally bias behaviour of IF that they don't give us article when important tracks r going on while other sites r giving soo many articles.
Many shows r getting articles without any specific reason and here we have to beg them to give us article abt the 'Main track' and after many days they give us one article that too with a negative headline.

Is there no article writer for mature shows on IF?It looks like they have writers for mills and boons types only!

excatly we are begging fathima...let us see wat TB writers and team has for us to tell
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u veena di
other shows are having so many articles we had only one about new entry 
and we didn't got any buzz about a big twist of our show 
This is totally bias behaviour of IF
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I Agree With TM And All My Friends ...

They Were So Many Articles About New Track ...

But Got The Article Of Leena Entry > Thank God ...!

But The New Track Gonna Reaveal More Surprises ..Only One Article For It ??

I See Others Show Get Article For Small Things !

This Cud Create More Misunderstanding Between Fans Group !

Edited by Thabs - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
- When Prashant died, we didn't get an article
- When Ansh got kidnapped, we didn't get an article
- When Yash realized his love, we didn't get an article
- When Yash confessed his love, we didn't get an article
- When Aarti realized her love, we didn't get an article

See, so many high points went by without an article, and I'm sure that there may have been more. These are just what came at the top of my head right now.

Other shows:
- someone goes to jail, they get an article (how about when Paridhi went to jail in Punar Vivah)
- love confessions (we didn't get a love confession article)

...and so much more we didn't get, that other shows have got. We didn't complain until now, but this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like I-F is being partial.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Veena for this post!πŸ˜ƒ

It's true that IF is being biased since many days about TB articles! Punar Vivah from last one month is grabbing eye balls of masses and IF seems unaware of all this! There are very few TB buzz about the show in such high drama pace! 

Articles do help people to get glued and aware about what is happening or what is gonna happen in show! Like any other show, PV fans do wait for these! Despite of being number 2 show on IF, PV is very much neglected by TB! 

If names are not be mention then other leading show in IF ranking gets TB articles even about minute events! So it's clear that how PV ends up lagging in buzz point and settles up for second position. Buzz points make that difference that ranking does get affect! 

Then what most appropriate word other then ignored and bias I can use here! It's last resort that we PV fans have to complain about this! If we will be getting enough TB articles like other show then there would be no need of such complaint! πŸ˜³

Every week like every other show, we too await for TB articles and BTS especially when show is featuring so many new twists and turns! πŸ˜³

We too are interesting in getting articles about upcoming romance in our lead pair! you know like "cherry on top*πŸ˜›

Please attend this grievance and stop this ignorance towards our show! 
It's humble request!😊