Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: riyya6

mili honestly I did not like the scene  It was ðŸ˜¡ I dun mind garv doing it to gauri ðŸ˜†

Guess that was a trailor. We are eagerly waiting for the actual show to begin.😉😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mili27

Gauri loved Sid and marriage with him would have meant lifetime of happiness. Guess that irked Asawari. Human nature is such that one does not want good things happen to people we detest. 

would marriage of Sid n gauri meant lifetime of happiness ,be will never know...god has given blessing for garv n gauri in the temple ðŸ˜³
riyya6 thumbnail

Guess that was a trailor. We are eagerly waiting for the actual show to begin.😉😆

😆 actual show... What the... Gauri is gonna give him left n light...😆
Mili27 thumbnail

mili but it will be logical if gauri is the pet of the hse but here appa saheb himself is using  gauri.l. Even other family members 2 .. I only see the needd for him to marry gauri if at all she the waris of the whole property

Could be but that would make Vikram a greedy person which I don't think he is. I guess it is to humiliate the Bhonsles that he chose to marry the daughter of the house.
Mili27 thumbnail

😆 actual show... What the... Gauri is gonna give him left n light...😆

Yup! That would be fun. Garv seems to be the provoking kind of a guy so he may irritate her initially specially if she always goes into a rona dhona mode.
riyya6 thumbnail

Could be but that would make Vikram a greedy person which I don't think he is. I guess it is to humiliate the Bhonsles that he chose to marry the daughter of the house.

why greedy... If he wants to bring appa saheb down, he will need to take all the property away... I mean here it's not for greed but to revenge what appa did to his family... But if the whole thing is in gauri.s name them he needs to be part of her..

Or is there a will written that all property to gauri after she gets married ...😆 Or like Koel said cradle ðŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail

Yup! That would be fun. Garv seems to be the provoking kind of a guy so he may irritate her initially specially if she always goes into a rona dhona mode.

😆 I'm afraid gauri will irritate him ðŸ˜†
Mili27 thumbnail

why greedy... If he wants to bring appa saheb down, he will need to take all the property away... I mean here it's not for greed but to revenge what appa did to his family... But if the whole thing is in gauri.s name them he needs to be part of her..

Or is there a will written that all property to gauri after she gets married ...😆

Riyya, what are you doing?

If you find out all the raaz, what will poor ato aji do???😆

soapie thumbnail

@Koel.  All's well I hope. Do take care.

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.😳 With Asawari.😲

😆😆😆 

That is by far the funniest thing I have read here! And yes, come to think of it, Vikram and Asavari were flirting! Especially when he said 'Vahini Sahib'...Lolz! Asavari is in great demand! Everyone from the elderly Appa Saheb to the young Vikram fall for her charms!😆
riyya6 thumbnail
😆 flop atto aji... I guess her next mission is keeping gauri away for hot garv  ðŸ˜† Did u notice the expression garv gave when atta aji said no need to take her blessing ðŸ˜† It was really funny ðŸ˜†