IMPRESSIONS 1ST FEB-BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

BAD DEEDS DO CATCH UP

The episode stood out for me because of Garv or Manit's performanceπŸ‘. It was stunning.  I sincerely hope he is not leaving the show.

Well after the acceptance given by Gauri, Asavari gets all the preparations for the wedding in such hurry that it seemed that she was scared that Gauri would change her mind.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Prateeksha was busy justifying the sacrifice Gauri was making.😑 How can a mother think  like that is beyond me after going through the same thing.Then she apologizes to her for making her go through it.

Well all of them have their misgivings about this wedding but no one voiced it. After Gauri said she would marry Appa Shaib made a miraculous recovery. No one questioned it. 😲

The rituals took place and it was a stunned Gauri going through the motions of the wedding rituals as her heart was elsewhere. Garv was very quick to note it.

After the wedding she took the blessing of everybody but only the mother who raised her daughter for so many years refused to acknowledge the wedding. She could not bear it that her darling daughter was made a sacrificial goat. 😑

Then Appa Shaib tell them to get things ready for the Bidaai. When our Garv drop a bombshell. He says a girl bidaai takes place from her Maikka not her  Sasuraal. Everyone are stunned.πŸ˜† Appa Shaib should have got his real heart attack now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Everyone question Garv and he then goes on to reveal the truth.

His father Surykant Gaikwad  had made Appa Shaib his business partner and Appa Shaib had cheated him and his real name was Vikram Gaikwad. The Haveli really belonged to him.

The past deed  of Appa Shahib who cheated his father and how the Haveli really belonged to his family. Everyone are shocked on hearing it.

Garv as a character stood out.😳 He had no grudges against anybody but for his enemy Appa Shaib. He did give respect to Gauri.

Appa Shaib gets everything he deserves and past deeds do catch up with you.

According to me this show can be salvaged if the script is tighter and has an interesting story further on.

This is a Stand in post for Koel, she will come and do a much better job than me.

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu πŸ€—

I don't think one can compare stars. Each shine bright. You too have done a fab. jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ for Manit's scintillating performance too.

I don't know why but I felt that Vikram was totally disgusted with the happenings and the depravity of ASAP's behaviour. His outburst looked more like a purging or even catharsis. He was under a moral compulsion to come clean and he did.

I have mentioned before that the one thing that Silences could not create earlier was a sense of pity for Gauri. No one seemed to root for her. She had everything going for her. Her moments with her mother were cutesy but just that. Now I really feel very bad for her. There is nothing worse than being deceived by one's own family and to top it being married to a man who is not even the one she thought he was.

My gut feel says that Vicky(😲)'s Mamma will be his conscience keeper and make him realize the enormity of the damage he has done to Gauri. She may play the much needed cupid.😳

She may slap him hard (He deserves one) and trust me, resounding slaps work wonders for the TRPs. πŸ˜†
Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu a fab update.πŸ‘ I couldnot watch the epi today but reading you didnot leave me with the feeling that I missed it at all. πŸ€—Thank u for writing it. And I absolutely and vehemently disagree that this could have been written any better by me.
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili27

Anu πŸ€—

I don't think one can compare stars. Each shine bright. You too have done a fab. jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ for Manit's scintillating performance too.

I don't know why but I felt that Vikram was totally disgusted with the happenings and the depravity of ASAP's behaviour. His outburst looked more like a purging or even catharsis. He was under a moral compulsion to come clean and he did.

I have mentioned before that the one thing that Silences could not create earlier was a sense of pity for Gauri. No one seemed to root for her. She had everything going for her. Her moments with her mother were cutesy but just that. Now I really feel very bad for her. There is nothing worse than being deceived by one's own family and to top it being married to a man who is not even the one she thought he was.

My gut feel says that Vicky(😲)'s Mamma will be his conscience keeper and make him realize the enormity of the damage he has done to Gauri. She may play the much needed cupid.😳

She may slap him hard (He deserves one) and trust me, resounding slaps work wonders for the TRPs. πŸ˜†

Milli this was a fast track post. I did not do justice to Koel. I totally agree with whatever you said. Vikram is an enigma. He just wanted revenge and so he succeeded hook or by crook. He will be whacked by his mother. She is goinf to be a brillaint artist (utraksha id the director does his job).
I hated what Gauri was subjected to and as a character I sympathize with her but I dont think Mrunal has got the right expression.

"I don't know why but I felt that Vikram was totally disgusted with the happenings and the depravity of ASAP's behaviour. His outburst looked more like a purging or even catharsis. He was under a moral compulsion to come clean and he did."
I loved the way you described Vikram's feeling. Its brilliant and true.
There are millions of Gauri's in India and its pitiable state of affairs.

Anu

soapie thumbnail
And a great job, Anu!πŸ‘

The episode truly belonged to Manit...and for the sake of the show, I wish he stays put and doesn't leave! If anyone can salvage this show, then its Manit / Garv.

What I loved the most about the episode was that Garv / Vikram's ire was directed only to Appa Saheb...he did use Gauri as a pawn but also acknowledged it honestly in front of everyone.

Manit's dialouge delivery was absolutely bang on and his expression ranging from frustration to amusement to anger to slight guilt were all there! Excellent, excellent job!

The creatives should just keep this pace and not let the story wander into comedy zone...Khamoshiyaan should remain a serious family drama...its not the theme of a show which gets it popularity, its the treatment.

Will wait for Koel's take on the episode! Hope she is doing well.

Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anu. You have told the story in a simple way.
Now, Gauri's family has exploited her, deceived her and used her.
Her own family is to blame, rather than Garv.
The story is now in a better shape.
If Garv tries to win Gauri's heart, will be a treat to watch.
Seems to me, worst days are over.

P.s.-  Koel, comeback, when all is well.
Edited by SAYAN18 - 11 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Milli this was a fast track post. I did not do justice to Koel. I totally agree with whatever you said. Vikram is an enigma. He just wanted revenge and so he succeeded hook or by crook. He will be whacked by his mother. She is goinf to be a brillaint artist (utraksha id the director does his job).
I hated what Gauri was subjected to and as a character I sympathize with her
but I dont think Mrunal has got the right expression.

"I don't know why but I felt that Vikram was totally disgusted with the happenings and the depravity of ASAP's behaviour. His outburst looked more like a purging or even catharsis. He was under a moral compulsion to come clean and he did."
I loved the way you described Vikram's feeling. Its brilliant and true.
There are millions of Gauri's in India and its pitiable state of affairs.

Anu

Why Anu? I thought she was spot on when she went through the rituals like a zombie.!!πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, MJ's intensity is searing. It will be difficult for most newbies to keep pace with. But I am very happy that Uttkarsha will play his Mom. She is a very good actor.

anurao.66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Anu a fab update.πŸ‘ I couldnot watch the epi today but reading you didnot leave me with the feeling that I missed it at all. πŸ€—Thank u for writing it. And I absolutely and vehemently disagree that this could have been written any better by me.

Thank you very much Koel😳

Well I did not catch it properly but Garv did stand out for me. And as Millli says if he is taught a lesson by his mother then It would be really good to watch it.

The wedding rituals looked like a Telugu Wedding to me with the cloth between. It would have been really good if they had covered all the rituals.

I did not describe the wedding. I will leave it to you.

Anu
soapie thumbnail

Hit the nail on the head! Manit's intensity is truly searing...his eyes seem to bore a hole in everyone's soul!

He was just beyond wonderful yesterday...more so, because I think all of us have given up on the show and hence it came as quite a pleasant shock to see the 180 degrees turn around in the show and suddenly from a half-baked comedy-drama it turned into something much more!

Can't wait till Monday...Garv (somehow the name suits his character much more than Vikram, or maybe we are just used to the name by now) throwing everyone out and I can bet Gauri will try to escape tooπŸ˜† but I highly doubt, he will let Mrs. Shinde / Gaekwad get anywhere far from him!

The wedding was a Maharastrian one...albeit I wish the creatives hadn't rushed it so fast...maybe they are so scared that the channel will scarp the show, they just want the wedding to be over and Garv - Gauri in the same room (That kind of a thing always gets the required TRP's!πŸ˜†)
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anu ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ You did a good job... Everyone is amazing n unique in  their own way...😳

Guys I won't say the epi was best...l I mean 100 percent... It was on ok epi for me... I was expecting more from this GG marriage dhamaka but I  got less than 50 percent Sach main... 

Points to ponder : 

1. Gauri did not get her expression  in many places... The only thing I can say she has done well she stood shocked lifeless with her heart somewhere else... In daily soaps, when situation lie this arises, we need the heroin to nail it ... Mrunal did not... New comer mayb...

2. I did read many of you here was happy with garv performance..yes he did well... πŸ‘πŸΌ

3. Prateeksha... I love the mother daughter convo ... But I still feel gauri did not give the right expression here... Prateeksha was good in my view

4. Asavri was really funny...πŸ˜† She was so eager to get GG married πŸ˜† N cv should give the viewers like details on the marriage... The hand hold was done like...πŸ˜† The gallant thing was another blunder πŸ˜† I liked when gauri close her eyes when the mangal sutra n sindor... My heart goes to her yaar... How once when she n Sid did the ritual the smile n happiness was there here she is just dead

5. I fail to understand the look garv gave for gauri.l. During the marriage rituals... N I think once again I'm stating I need to know the reason why garv married gauri,... Why why why 

6. I hope cv take note... When they were take blessings from the elders... What the I could see garv expression like forced to take note especially when taking blessing from atto aji... N I feel that when prateeksha told garv take care of my daughter they should focus on garv... It was but a real fast one... 
Ashwini was good, she told what she felt... But leaving her daugher in this state πŸ˜²

7. Sorry I feel ashwini was more pretty than gauri... πŸ˜† Cv can we have gauri changing her attire my eyes hurts πŸ˜† N seems like the recent shows I saw all marriage end in tragedy... Appa saheb a powerful man in kolapur the wedding s done like a secret marriage n not so grand venue...πŸ˜†

8. garv stating his vikramngaikwad πŸ˜² I was like finally so fast.. Anu I did not get you when u said the respected   Gauri... In fact the should focus on gauri expression more when garv reveals his Viikram... My question again garv did hit same side goal to appa... He married gauri n revealed the truth... My question again why gauri gauri.l. Why did garv ask for gauri...

9. I have stated earlier that garv will never fall for gauri. But as much as appa is at fault.. Garv is at fault to for destroying gauri.s life... I'm just waiting for gauri to ask garv why he wanted her... If he say he loves her, his action is kind of justified even though one sided... If he says just for revenge then what's the diff between him n appa saheb... No one is given right to destroy ones life 

10.  That's all from me, I wrote so much πŸ˜† I'm waiting for mamiji hello hi bye bye... I hope gauri gets a good family through garv,... Coz everyone is just evil at Bhosle πŸ˜³
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago