Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: soapie

And a great job, Anu!πŸ‘

The episode truly belonged to Manit...and for the sake of the show, I wish he stays put and doesn't leave! If anyone can salvage this show, then its Manit / Garv.

What I loved the most about the episode was that Garv / Vikram's ire was directed only to Appa Saheb...he did use Gauri as a pawn but also acknowledged it honestly in front of everyone.

Manit's dialouge delivery was absolutely bang on and his expression ranging from frustration to amusement to anger to slight guilt were all there! Excellent, excellent job!

The creatives should just keep this pace and not let the story wander into comedy zone...Khamoshiyaan should remain a serious family drama...its not the theme of a show which gets it popularity, its the treatment.

Will wait for Koel's take on the episode! Hope she is doing well.

Thanks Soapie I am sorry I dont know your name. The episode was indeed Manit's and given the opportunity he has utilized it to the very best. I love his honesty,regard for woman and the way he directed all his ire against Appa and no body else. That is a mark of a true gentleman but he did use Gauri as a pawn. Well, for that he should be redeemed. His regard for elders also in commendable. I hope they keep the momentum so we get to see the real Kamoshiyaan.

Anu
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Koel.  All's well I hope. Do take care.

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.😳 With Asawari.😲
anurao.66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Thanks Anu. You have told the story in a simple way.

Now, Gauri's family has exploited her, deceived her and used her.
Her own family is to blame, rather than Garv.
The story is now in a better shape.
If Garv tries to win Gauri's heart, will be a treat to watch.
Seems to me, worst days are over.

P.s.-  Koel, comeback, when all is well.

Yes AK, I agree with you. Appa Shaib used and manipulated Asavari and the others and got his deed done so that his cheating would remain as one. But loved Garv for being so frank in the Mandap itself. I think the next track would be the wooing of our sacrificial lamb Gauri. I am looking forward to it. I do hope Khamoshiyaam gets its due dher se hi sahi.

Anu
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mili27

One important thing happened in yesterday's episode. We saw Vikram flirting.😳 With Asawari.😲

mili honestly I did not like the scene  It was πŸ˜‘ I dun mind garv doing it to gauri πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail

Milli,😳

That was indeed a very good scene and show the character of Asavari to go to any extent for what she wants. But what I cant understand is why get Gauri get married to Garv and not Sid. Did Appa tell her about the Raaz😲

Anu
anurao.66 thumbnail
Jokes apart, MJ's intensity is searing. It will be difficult for most newbies to keep pace with. But I am very happy that Uttkarsha will play his Mom. She is a very good actor.

Milli I am waiting eagerly for her entry.

Anu
Mili27 thumbnail
@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.
riyya6 thumbnail
The nest thing I personally want to see is garv n Sid confrontation... I hope even though sid will exit but at leastvcv clear this part... I wanna see this ... Gauri should know that Sid did not cheat her πŸ˜³ Then we can move on to GG angle πŸ˜†
Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Milli,😳

That was indeed a very good scene and show the character of Asavari to go to any extent for what she wants. But what I cant understand is why get Gauri get married to Garv and not Sid. Did Appa tell her about the Raaz😲

Anu

Gauri loved Sid and marriage with him would have meant lifetime of happiness. Guess that irked Asawari. Human nature is such that one does not want good things happen to people we detest. 

riyya6 thumbnail

@ Riyya

IMO, Vikram is using Gauri as a surety. It's like don't mess with me. I am the son in law of the family and Gauri's welfare depends on me. Not a nice thing to do but as of now he is blinded with rage and revenge.

mili but it will be logical if gauri is the pet of the hse but here appa saheb himself is using  gauri.l. Even other family members 2 .. I only see the needd for him to marry gauri if at all she the waris of the whole property