Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Lack of tolerance, period. Whether it is for movie, or for saying what you really feel. Freedom of speech my foot.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Skepblun

I don't think Kamal's gotten sympathy from everyone for saying he would leave the country. But it is true that if SRK had spoken like this then he'd have been flamed!

Does that prove the point that he mentioned in the article that he wrote??
Why isnt SriLanka offering him help n advice here? Arent they one of his main audiences? 😲
Got to Lanka Kamal now it's secular n free
blue-ice. thumbnail
So what happened...has the ban on Vishwaroopam lifted or not in TN??
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice

So what happened...has the ban on Vishwaroopam lifted or not in TN??

Still in progress.

Amma has asked KH and Muslim orgs to hash out differences, make edits and only then she will allow release.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Blue I agree with your every word. Had SRK said something like that, he'd be butchered for good 

If he is vocal about a social issue, he's bashed. If he is vocal about a victim/crime, he's bashed. If he's silent still he's bashed. Honestly I feel for the man and the so called freedom of speech if that exists

On the other hand I'm glad Kamal Hassan took a stand. This type of unethical treatment is not only happening in India. It happens in my country too and it's quite sad and unacceptable
i never saw salmaan , amir   or others khaan to be bashed  but  with srk   case is so diffrent , even he bashed by  his so called  industry friends also    , farah , sajid , salmaan all r  behind him   alwayes
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

i never saw salmaan , amir   or others khaan to be bashed  but  with srk   case is so diffrent , even he bashed by  his so called  industry friends also    , farah , sajid , salmaan all r  behind him   alwayes

If someone doesn't speak up...why will they be bashed??  It takes guts to take a stand and not everyone can do it...
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They try to find fault in him 24/7.
The past 2 years have been terrible for him, were as with the rest they are kind of diplomatic.
SRK on the other hand gets impulsive & emotional
atominis thumbnail

i never saw salmaan , amir or others khaan to be bashed but with srk case is so diffrent , even he bashed by his so calledindustry friends also    , farah , sajid , salmaan all r behind him alwayes

</div>
<div>

SRK is not the only one bashed. Aamir was bashed by media that's why he banned them and he had problems with BJP in dam issue. He has also been detained and strip-searched at airports and he was bashed publicly by his dad and brother. Salman is forever bashed by media, he's portrayed as this wild animal on the loose who's forever into drunk driving, beating women, fighting at parties, hitting anyone at will.

This is the problem with some SRK fans. They feel he's the only one facing problems. Just like the star is the only one to write articles on his issues.