Frequent Posters

dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
not looking good at all
bella_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
She is so skinny, I am pretty sure she wasn't this skinny in Cocktail. I am not a person to comment on weight and looks etc as that is a persons choice but if this is what people call normal now then a average weight person must be seen as obese. 

I like Diana and I thought she was stunning and acted great in Cocktail, but actresses and magazines need to stop promoting skinny as sexy, it influences more people then they think and realise.  
Edited by bella_indian - 11 years ago

Style Decoded: Diana Penty for Grazia (Feb '13)

The cocktail starlet became the cover girl for this month's Grazia. Dressed mostly in Louis Vuitton, and a few Indian beauties like Aneeth Arora, Ashish Soni etc, let's see what makes the actress look best!

The stunning Diana has worn a denim dress by Louis Vuitton. Loving the eyes!

Miss. Penty dons a Louis Vuitton collar shirt along with a monochrome LV bag! Super like. p.s. anyone else totally falling for those retro sunglasses? Adorable!!

Yet again, she's seen sporting another Louis Vuitton creation. This time a white kimono shirt. Isn't the hair wreath absolutely beautiful? It's been customised by Marry Me Weddings. How cute!

Such.A.Stunner! Gosh, she can even pull this look off, with a bunch of flowers on her head, without looking like she's trying too hard. Gives a summery feel to the whole look doesn't it?

This has got to be, by far one of my favourite looks from the photo-spread. The sun, the angel like expressions'ahh, how does one manage to be so bea-U-tiful?

Rouge waistcoat and bleu cotton culottes, now generally this colour combination wouldn't work'but here it manages to stun us! Paired with Red LV peep toes and a blue LV bag'this look is a total win win! What say?

It's unfair how some people can be so photogenic, whilst mere mortals like us, have to manage with looking,well just normal. Sigh! Anywho, I was amazed by how well Diana could carry off some of those edgy looks so well. What's your opinion? Comment below and let me know which look is your favourite!

http://www.fashioncirqle.com/2013/02/02/style-decoded-diana-penty-for-grazia-feb-13/

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is stunning! She's amazingly photogenic! 

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
OH DAMN SHE LOOKS SO GOOD! Gorgeous as ever <33333
Holy sheeesh, she looks STUNNING! 

Hello bambogli ;)
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!! She looks stunning!!! Thanks Mogli <3
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
For the first time I feel Diana is looking good.
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woah diana is such a looker!!

I seriously want to see her back in movies
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Diana Penty is really gorgeous. I wonder what's up with the film makers these days, don't they see this girl?