Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update :)
Very nicely written :)
Sharon's anger on Swayam was justified !!
I hope Swayam manofies Sharon soon !!
Update soon :)
Thanx for the PM :)
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sakshi di!! 🤗
Very nice update! <3
Sharon's concern for Swayam
Loved it very much!! Maanvi was so sweet..After exams had got over Sharon couldn't enjoy..Aww <3 she was missing her loverboy <3 Ameeta ma'am need to read all your chapters..amazing writer you are Sakshi di..
Keep writing
Thanks for the PM :D
Edited by -Noura- - 9 years ago
piyu_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i did not comment from chap 26...kan pakdke sorry for that 😔

coming to updates(26-37)...All d updates beautifully penned down.. Swaron scenes nicely describe... M loving d way story is moving😃

swaron confession was on one level but thr dance was a visual treat for me.. sharon the strong headed diva has a painful past n the room incident evoked all her insecurities.. i felt sad for her all along wit swayam.. 
the small scene in b/w where she teases swayam that too when he was with his parents was hilarious😆..sharon ne swayam ke liye khana bnaya...hayeee loved it 😳

their parents also knew abt them n accepts their relationship.. 
loved  swaron's cute little moments abandon corridor scene.. their picnic scene.. nd romantic sequence on Rab Ka Shukrana

Finally SwaRon are engaged
loved maanvi shez  so swt.. evn liked d part whe swayam talks to sharons mom..that was so emotional
Then the SwaRon scene was intense and hot! The way swayam touched her waist and freed her hairlocks...even i got the feels ☺️

Sharon was going full mad over swayam😆  laila sharon, she scribbled his name on the book.. rose wala scene ws cute
Sharon remembering the past and getting upset was quite genuine.. liked the way sharon shared each and every thing with swayam..Simmi's concern and guilt was also nicely portrayed
the way u described swayam's emotion ws jst incredible.. Yash got to know his place finally.. swayam is gonna away from sharon for almost 3 months...plz unhe jldi mila dena..

wow I love d update finally Sharon realized she is in love with swayam yipeee. waiting for the confession to happen in real..  nd manvi she is just a sweetheart Loved how she made sharon think about swayam and her relationship.. the last part of the parcel was also very cute

piyu_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res for chap 38
unres

nice update sakshi.. swayam don't wanna make sharon tensed.. nd sharon want swayam to share everything.. dono bhi apne jagah thik hai.. cute wali fight hai.. nd kabhi kabhi fight achhe ke liye hoti hai😉
Want to know what swayam plans.. i am waiting to read the next update..
update soon..
Edited by piyu_swaron - 9 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb yar.. Lovely.. Thanks for pm.
TanHa_VruShan thumbnail

Unreserved

-------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing FF...Magnificently started with a beautiful description of Sharon, But it wasn't that pleasant either...Sharon is Shivam's wife...Argghh that jerk...I hate you for getting our Swayam's Sharon married to that fool :P Loved the way you penned down Swayam's entry and the bond that Swayam and his mom shared was cute. SwaRon's first meet was formal however the dumb charade scene was fabulous...Swayam scooped Sharon in his arms and then twirled her out of excitement...Awiieee. OMG I loved the Dumbo Swayam and Siren Sharon scene...it was hilarious. Yaar I hate this Shivam ya he just butts in when Sharon is enjoying and upsets her. SwaRon's first hug...unintentionally hi sahi but atleast hug toh kiya :D Loved Swayam and Khushi's bond and Thank goodness that atleast Khushi is sweet and understanding unlike that Shivam...idiot. I liked Khushi's concern for Sharon and Swayam reaction after knowing about Shivam. Gosh that Shivam he is so cheap and disgusting...Aww Swayam and Khushi's accident :( but loved Khushi's character yaar even in such a terrible condition she is more concerned about Sharon than herself. Everything was nicely penned down...Sharon's pain...Swayam's state of mind...Khushi's & Simi's concern...beautiful! Love your writing yaar the way you portrayed all the emotions...pain...anger...just brilliant. Khushi is dead "This was the end of Swayam and Khushi's Best Friendship" this literally brought tears in my eyes. "HANGED TILL DEATH" I was dancing when I read this. Finally no more Shivam...phew. And Khushi is also not there but missing her. But before that loved the scene that took place outside the court the way Swayam defended her in front of Shivam...M damn sure if Sharon wouldn't have stopped Swayam from punching that Shivam...then for sure Shivam would have been dead before even entering the court And then Sharon hugged Swayam...letting out all her pain through the hug...and Swayam understood her so well...Awiieee Loved it. Love you for ending that Shivam's chapter. If you would have stretched that Shivam's topic further nah then surely I would have killed you :P

Again loved the way you depicted SwaRon's pain through the song Kabira'  both going through  relatively different circumstances...One thinks that she  lost everything and ending life is the best way to escape problems while the other has lost the most important person of his life but still wants to make a fresh start to fulfil the promise made to his best friend...exceptionally impressive. And in the end of chapter 11, Swayam stopping Sharon from ending her life...and their conversation was very well written. Finally Sharon joined St. Louis and D3 Team but also created a shell around herself...hmm...But joining St. Louis was the best decision afterall we'll got loads of SwaRon moments to read ;)  Loved SwaRon's corridor conversation...Sharon laughed on Swayam's stupid yet cute actions...Finally the Dumbo Swayam and Siren Sharon are back :D OMG drunk Sharon is so cute...The way she was singing songs...very amusing...Aww SwaRon hug...loving SwaRon in this FF. Swayam's mom and Sharon conversation was fab. SwaRon dance was wonderfully written and the hug between the dance...aww...And later at the airport loved the short and sweet SwaRon scene, Sharon gave him a thank you badge Awiieee that reminded me of the actual SwaRon best of luck scene on the footloose competition day.

In chapter 20, loved the way you have written SwaRon's monologue about why are they affected so much by the other person. And Swayam's concern on knowing that Sharon used fire ring as her prop...Awiieee. And the ignorance scene was lovely...one could clearly see Swayam's care towards Sharon. I loved SwaRon conversation in the garden, after she returned back to Mumbai. The way they were laughing at their own silly talks...Specially loved the pace of your FF from where they had started in chapter 4, the way Sharon hesitated to share anything with Swayam however with passing time their comfort level has grown to such an extent that they can share anything with each other without any hesitation...absolutely conspicuous.

I thoroughly loved the bond Simmi and Sharon shared since the beginning of this FF and the way Simmi was teasing Sharon was lovely. SwaRon hug...I just go crazy when I read about SwaRon hug, it reminds me of the dance camp SwaRon hug...superb; and OMG their terrace conversation was amazing...and loved Sharon's answer to Swayam's question...mind-blowing! Loved the part where Swayam was day dreaming about kissing Sharon...Aww. Poor Swayam had to deal with angry Sharon just because he can't come for group studies :P and his plan to make Sharon have her dinner was awesome. Wow...Sharon Raiprakash doesn't mind if people call Swayam her BF...Ahem Ahem :P The confession was my favourite part of the FF, It was very Swaronish; quite similar to the actual SwaRon Trial Confession. The day when Sharon came to his house and half-opened the door to her heart for him. She gave THEM a chance...A chance to the equation they shared. The only difference was that "it's NOT a trial! It's the normal OFFICIAL LOVE RELATIONSHIP of the Siren Sharon...and her Dumbo Swayam!" Fantastic!

Their performance on "Mere haath mein tera haath" was magical. And then the scene that took place after their performance was heart touching. The scene Sharon was opening up about her past infront of Swayam was emotional...and you fantastically written it. Gosshh naughty Sharon teasing Swayam while he was with his parents was hilarious. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Renuka and Sharon's conversation was sweet & Liked Renuka's character she is very supportive. The farm house scene and the picnic was too good. I have no words to describe chapter 31 each and everything was just perfect...the song...SwaRon moments...Just PERFECT. The story naration part in chapter 32 was fabulous. And maanvi character is cool :) And her conversation with Swayam was nice. Well SwaRon romance what shall i say...your just fab in writting that...commendable. Lol Sharon and Simmi sent out of the class and that too all thanks to Sharon for scribbling Swayam's name on the book...too funny :P Loved the abondoned corridor scene where Swayam stood by her side when she needed him the most...Loved to read that their relationship has grown so strong. At first I thought this Yash is going to create some serious problems but he turned out to be funny :P Bechara bas thank you hi bhol pata tha and Swayam enjoying watching the irritated Sharon. Lol. Finally Sharon realized that she loves Swayam...wow. SwaRon fight in chapter 38...well I'm sure you're not going to drag it long afterall Swayam and Sharon can't stay angry on each other for long so won't comment much on it :D

All in all incredible SwaRon journey till now...enjoyed reading each and every update...Right from the beginning till the point where they are in a relationship and happily engaged. Loved the way you portrayed each and every emotion throughout the FF. You're a brilliant writer and you very well know how to keep your reader engrossed throughout the story. Splendid FF...Kudos to you.

Edited by TanHa_VruShan - 9 years ago
Sneha_Shantannu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SORRY for commenting late Sakshi.

I am busy with studies.

The chapters were very nicely written. It was so nice the bonding between SwaRon.

The argument also was worth reading.Waiting for Swayam to come Mumbai .

Update soon.
Sammy.😳
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry fr d late comment Sakshi😊
update ws as usual amazing👏
swaron fight bt fr each other👍🏼
waiting 2 see how will swayam manofy sharon😊
update soon😊
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Update soon😊

Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aaawww wht a cute fight.. I liked it. I ws thinking it wud be a huge. Yeh toh concern wali fight thi. Sweet sweet. :P swayam sud tell her abt dat accident. Bt boy wl be boys -_-
i loved ur update. Keep writing.. God bless...
update soon... <333